at last a Pinto Krishna bike Scene

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
YAY! Finally we got a bike scene of the two...

krishna has no ride to get to the office, since the driver was a bit busy, and vidya wasn't home...so Krishna calls up Pinto for help. Pinto is overjoyed. (gosh! Kinshuk is surely going to kill me with such HOT looks one day...)
Pinto assumes that Krishna has read his letter and loves him back too...excited pinto quickly reaches to krishna's place. Krishna is happy to see him and compliments him that he was looking too good today and asked him is something special wa son today. Pinto just smiles and gets krishna to sit on the bike.
both are headed to the office. pinto says 'Krishna I am so happy today, because you have accepted my love and..." Pinto was just saying this, just when they cross a bump and Krishna holds onto pinto for support. (This part...when pinto looks back tot he front is so damn good...Kinny looked SUPER DUPER HOT) "Krishna i really love you a lot...' both rreach her office.
Pinto says "your office is here krishna."
Krishna gets off and takes out the earphones from her ears [;o] (HAAYE raam...usne kuch suna hi nahin...pinto ji ne itni baatein kehdi.) Pinto is shocked and confsued. Krishna asks pinto if he was saying something...Pinto gets off the bike and says "huh? you didn't hear me at all?" Krishna says "since it's navratri so i was just listening to some paath." Pinto is disappointed and was about to say something just when the drives arrives and apologizes to krishna for not picking her up this morning. krishna says it's fine and thanks pinto for helping out,
Pinto says "did you ask me to pick you up because this driver couldn't pick you up?" Krishna says "yes, i'm sorry...i had no way to come here therefore i called you." Pinto is confused and says "but the letter I..." Krishna says "letter? what letter?" Pinto gets upset, Krishna excuses herself as she is getting late for the meeting.
Krishna leaves and Pinto is confused and sad and says "so krishna hasn't gotten my letter yet, then where did the letter go?"

guys seriously pinto was looking SUPER DUPER HOT...He's a killing machine that can just kill you with one look...I am just sooo in luv with this guy...

Sanjana <3

Edited by SanKi4eva - 06 April 2012 at 1:29pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

netolarealitytvJasluvsKinshukAaaabbbbCcccXxAsiyaxXSweetiShobhyshaazimoniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-kmfan_2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "at last a Pinto Krishna bike Scene" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged

Part of the bike ride.Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ananthi.shankarJasluvsKinshukXxAsiyaxXerlyndamoniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-kmfan_2

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
@Angel

Thanks for the Link Angel . They both looked so sweet together. Embarrassed

@Sanju

Bike ride was so romantic . Loved Prishna in dis scene . n hamaare Kinshukji ka ya kehna , this guy really kills us everyday from his hotness . OMG The way he was looking Krishna by turning Wowww Awosome

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

XxAsiyaxXAngeloScurokmfan_2-SilverDragon-

XxAsiyaxX

XxAsiyaxX

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
thanks for the link
prishna loved emmm
kinny you rock love you sooo much
bike ride was sooo romanticluv the way kinnu look at her n smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScurokmfan_2moniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

Kinshuk is truly too good...

He can drive anyone crazy...Looks very very handsome !!!

Nazar Ke Sagar Mein Utar Gya Hai Koi

Mere Dil Mein Ghar Kar Gya Hai Koi

Pintuji... Kinshuk love you loads...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmfan_2

Kinshuk is truly too good...

He can drive anyone crazy...Looks very very handsome !!!

Nazar Ke Sagar Mein Utar Gya Hai Koi

Mere Dil Mein Ghar Kar Gya Hai Koi

Pintuji... Kinshuk love you loads...

Wowww Di Awosome Lines for kinshuk aka Pintuji . loved it Very Very Beautiful Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScuro-SilverDragon-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.