India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

theres always hope

britishgirl Senior Member
britishgirl
britishgirl

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
It really bugged me today the amount of negativity i saw on the spoiler thread.
Soaps here in the uk are much worse and drag things for sometimes over a year, especially where villians are concerned. Plus love stories tend to come and then just as quick the couple break up. Hence i dont watch them anymore, as am a huge mills and boons fan.

I think that knowing arnav will know the truth at the end of the 6 months is great, its spot on and its the perfect dramatic climax. Just think how many great and different scenes we will then get to watch with arnav hurting himself...or trying to win back khushi. I am sure he will win khushi back eventually...and i am all for seeing arnav and khushi get married properly.

As zee mentioned and kept repeating, even tho people didnt listen, 6 months in our time doesnt mean 6 months in tv land. It could be 2 months time or longer, but there is the hope waiting for us. We know its gna end we just have to sit back and relish the build up. I am sure cvs will still in the time leading up to it make arnavs character have a rollercoaster with his emotions.
Yes for some it may drag...but all i can say is you cant make a cake with only half the ingredients...meaning you cant expexct the ultimate declaration and passion without putting the work in and building up to it first.
Tv programs like IPKKND have to have its ups and downs to make the story real...if your not happy with that, then turn to another channel...i.e   the kids channels where everything is happy, happy, happy 24/7

Anyway come on guys we have hope now, lets just sit back in wonder at the amazing acting of barun and sanaya.

Please dont bash me...i say as i see lol

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

cygnus143DrNoureenPlovesArshisslmay11..Anannya..arshiipkkndluvJhalak29anurao.66shena07FAYKHAN29

Arhilove_Bhavi Senior Member
Arhilove_Bhavi
Arhilove_Bhavi

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
True say love , 6 months for them is only two months for us do in the bright side two months nearly over .. Andd yeah , UK soaps drag on forever but IPKKND is the besttt:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

britishgirlarshiipkkndluv

britishgirl Senior Member
britishgirl
britishgirl

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Uk soaps are so damn depressing all the time, least indian serials have comedy :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PlovesArshi

shena07 IF-Rockerz
shena07
shena07

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
love ur post...i have decided to trust the cvs and enjoy the present..

britishgirl

PlovesArshi Senior Member
PlovesArshi
PlovesArshi

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Heart IPKKND , but I tend to watch the previous episode ( before the huggging scene ) like 10 times , which I hardly do now...I miss the good old days, though it was with ups and downs as well...saying that I am a true FAN therefore not giving up...Thanx

britishgirl

arshiipkkndluv IF-Dazzler
arshiipkkndluv
arshiipkkndluv

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
well said .luvd ur post. i am gonna trust cvs. ipkknd still rocks for me.

britishgirl

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top