Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hi 5 renu..๐Ÿ˜†

i always knew this two are playing...๐Ÿ˜† did not know for what though...but did not want to spoil their play..๐Ÿ˜†

btw...great concept guys...๐Ÿ˜† 
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

hi 5 renu..๐Ÿ˜†

i always knew this two are playing...๐Ÿ˜† did not know for what though...but did not want to spoil their play..๐Ÿ˜†

btw...great concept guys...๐Ÿ˜† 

See,you have a ready made script for the next OS๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks for not spoiling the act unlike Netri who spoiled the act two times in a row๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†

Ekta,why do i think that this post is an Epic Fail?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Sachi, you can definitely kill me...I know you wanted to since yesterday over what I was writing about India. ๐Ÿคฃ Seeing the level of abuse directed towards India, even India probably felt a ton of happiness...OMG I achieved so much in such a little time. ๐Ÿคฃ

Neha...pehle toh I have to applaud you for being the smartest out of the bunch and immediately recognizing our exact reasoning for this so-called fight. ๐Ÿ˜† But seriously...you're really not going to be friends with us? ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜† Or are you also trying to pull on us what we pulled on others? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Tani...at least I prevented SB from going all out on trying to raise your temper. ๐Ÿคฃ
MadameX thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChaMaila_Kutrea

See,you have a ready made script for the next OS๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks for not spoiling the act unlike Netri who spoiled the act two times in a row๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†

Ekta,why do i think that this post is an Epic Fail?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ

Blame it on Netri...she's putting water in our masala. ๐Ÿคฃ

Khair, I found it funny...now let's move on. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
I so wanted to participate in the hookah discussion yesterday๐Ÿ˜†..
MadameX thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChaMaila_Kutrea

I so wanted to participate in the hookah discussion yesterday๐Ÿ˜†..

And now that you're out of GG, you can't even do it today either. ๐Ÿคฃ I am so laughing at you so hard. ๐Ÿคฃ
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
there was another time when two of the members got into fake fight...๐Ÿ˜† who was that??? one was rubal...๐Ÿ˜† who was the other???
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
SB... you dumbo... go n check.. I added you in Genda Gang... ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก 

Ekts... I was like why on earth is she talking against India... that to just coz of some stupid Indian Shows...  ๐Ÿคฃ so, thot to teach Indian culture... ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

BTW -- I was wondering the reason of your fight... ๐Ÿคฃ and thot it's a LATE April fool... ๐Ÿคฃ and hence, posted the same... ๐Ÿคฃ
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
shounak you got a bit overboard with your language n that was a hint enough for most of us to know that it was prank๐Ÿ˜†...but its commendable๐Ÿ‘ both of you did so much of hard work just to highlight๐Ÿ˜‰ the show replacing SGP๐Ÿ˜† Edited by 111192 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: 111192

shounak you got a bit overboard with your language n that was a hint enough for most of us to know that it was prank๐Ÿ˜†...but its commendable๐Ÿ‘ both of you did so much of hard work just to highlight๐Ÿ˜‰ the show replacing SGP๐Ÿ˜†

I had to go over the top.look at the show which is replacing sgp..i had to do some justice to the Ott promo of the new show
.man star needs to pay us.๐Ÿคฃ