ON Manav's bday [pg.7/10] - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by AshuNaik

He was the one who was ready to give soham to psycho varsha, on the verge of signing those papers when archana stopped him.. have you forgotten?
yes because incompetent archana had started her dramas that i cant handle 2 kids

a girl who quit all education after 8th standard ... who used to slog day & night in her maayka ... did all kaamwaali jobs of even her vahini

that same woman after marriage says that i cant handle 2 kids ... that too a housewife

women manage top posts in office & even kids properly ... archana was just not fit for anything

before SN pooja she was extremely good & adorable ... but after SN pooja she just started degrading day by day stooping to even lower levels as time passed

Look so only Archana is responsible for producing babies? Don't tell me this please.. Manav what he was doing just standing there and doing his mother's jaap no na? Because of him also the childrens came in this world. Why to blame Archana only for producing childrens.. If she would not sleep with her husband then also he is going to upset at that also people will blame her that she don't care about her husband bla bla.. Please let her leave in peace just divorce her as soon as possible tired of manav's angry look.. Let him marry shravani and give her that stupid looks and also to himself..

Actually, manav is an incompetent and ineffective man who could not even make out that his SIM card has been changed by Dharmesh. He could not even investigate why the chawl people who were willing initially , changed their mind and who was behind this. His mother instigates and uses small children and creates a feeling that Archana is neglecting Sachu and he , obviously has to believe her. He was willing to give away his son to varsha permanently but he is poor bechara always. His own secretary traps him in her house and he is unable to do anything . He forces Sulochana to live with him and then blames her for brainwashing her daughter. In a nutshell, all he is good at is blaming Archana. He plays God with her and takes away her children (on the advice of the great Dharmesh now) and fills them with hatred for her.
As a motherless child myself, I can never forgive him for separating his girls from their mother and running away to Canada. No one can take theplace of a mother in a child's life and it was a cruel thing to do for the children. I hope that God sufficiently punishes him for this one deed!
Originally posted by GManda72

Actually, manav is an incompetent and ineffective man who could not even make out that his SIM card has been changed by Dharmesh. He could not even investigate why the chawl people who were willing initially , changed their mind and who was behind this. His mother instigates and uses small children and creates a feeling that Archana is neglecting Sachu and he , obviously has to believe her. He was willing to give away his son to varsha permanently but he is poor bechara always. His own secretary traps him in her house and he is unable to do anything . He forces Sulochana to live with him and then blames her for brainwashing her daughter. In a nutshell, all he is good at is blaming Archana. He plays God with her and takes away her children (on the advice of the great Dharmesh now) and fills them with hatred for her.
As a motherless child myself, I can never forgive him for separating his girls from their mother and running away to Canada. No one can take theplace of a mother in a child's life and it was a cruel thing to do for the children. I hope that God sufficiently punishes him for this one deed!

That was a fantastic postπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Originally posted by prasad1991

yes because incompetent archana had started her dramas that i cant handle 2 kids

a girl who quit all education after 8th standard ... who used to slog day & night in her maayka ... did all kaamwaali jobs of even her vahini

that same woman after marriage says that i cant handle 2 kids ... that too a housewife

women manage top posts in office & even kids properly ... archana was just not fit for anything

before SN pooja she was extremely good & adorable ... but after SN pooja she just started degrading day by day stooping to even lower levels as time passed

Ok so she started dramas but just because of savita as savita was filling sachin's mind against archana and he was being enemy to her just because of savita and in a way to give attention more towards sachin she would have said that she can't handle the kids but manav what did he do just blasted upon archana that she can't handle the kids..bla bla There are many mens in the world who also work in the office and look after their kids, but for manav he was the man that he can only handle office.. not his kids..

And you are talking about archana being degrading after SN pooja.. no ways Just look at manav he lied to Archana that he was a engineer and married her just for the sake of his aai.. he didn't cared that he is cheating a girl and marrying her He is just a mumma boy and will always remain..
when manav the mumma;s boy was leaving his own mother for his wife s mother .. that was the worst case scenario for the mother of the guy

if he was a mummas boy he wud be married to shravani, and maybe wud have consummated just cz his ma told him to n had some more grandchildren

Ok so she started dramas but just because of savita as savita was filling sachin's mind against archana and he was being enemy to her just because of savita and in a way to give attention more towards sachin she would have said that she can't handle the kids but manav what did he do just blasted upon archana that she can't handle the kids..bla bla There are many mens in the world who also work in the office and look after their kids, but for manav he was the man that he can only handle office.. not his kids..

And you are talking about archana being degrading after SN pooja.. no ways Just look at manav he lied to Archana that he was a engineer and married her just for the sake of his aai.. he didn't cared that he is cheating a girl and marrying her He is just a mumma boy and will always remain..
u please get ur facts clear before making false allegations

manav had told manohar everything ... it was manohar who hided the truth bcoz he knew that his greedy wife wontlet the marriage happen ... manohar thought that archana is not after money & will happily stay with a decent man like manav

so if u want to blame then blame manoar
Edited by prasad1991 - 12 years ago

manav atleast worked

archana neither worked nor looked after kids ... she was just busy in her own world of wrecking lives & in those days her biggest target was madhuri
Originally posted by devashree_h

Viewbie Note : You are violating Rule Number #7

LOL
Edited by MissMona - 12 years ago

Viewbie Note : You are violating Rule Number #7

Seriously..? πŸ˜ƒ Am i been warned for this? Wow..this is amazing..like the amazing spiderman. lol.

Prasad I have not warned you, I warned the member who replied to you. 

Me..? I never thought my reply violated the rule. And the sentence "that sulochana shud be dumped in a creek" by Prasad seems okay to the mods.
That's double lol. πŸ˜›
πŸ˜›