India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

ON Manav's bday [pg.7/10] (Page 9)

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Thought this was to celebrate Manav's bday...I guess not.

NEways Manav needs divorce from Archana and find SOham the best gift Manav could get.

Then he can go back and put his own family together with his 4 kids including Sachu...No need for non existing mother Archana..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rhearoy

Guggu_Minty IF-Rockerz
Guggu_Minty
Guggu_Minty

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prasad1991

there r so many threads about ankita sushant & sushita ... have i ever gone there & bashed archana

so y do some privileged members have full liberty to tarnish any thread they want

Omg please... Have u forgotten the article on Sushant's movie from Tellybuzz? It was you who came there and commented that why such unwanted threads.. Huh? And because of you that thread was closed.. But yeah we forced the mods to open again..
We can comment on anythread its our wish. No one can tell us not to post in this and that thread..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

karsrijohncena2003KatRulzahaanfangremlin.Tanyaz

ptecvish Senior Member
ptecvish
ptecvish

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
The best gift for momma's boy would be a pacifier so that he would spare us from watching his permanent sulk At least for some time. What a pathetic man!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

karsrijohncena2003KatRulzahaanfanGuggu_Mintygremlin.Tanyaz

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prasad1991

there r so many threads about ankita sushant & sushita ... have i ever gone there & bashed archana

so y do some privileged members have full liberty to tarnish any thread they want

LOL

And I thought these threads were to celebrate Sushant's break in bollywood:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2885122&PID=54369029&#54369029 

Want me to dig more posts for you to refresh your memory a little or that'll do? 

Edited by gremlin. - 09 April 2012 at 1:46pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

karsriptecvishjohncena2003KatRulzahaanfanzonanLumosGuggu_MintyTanyaz

cs-07 IF-Dazzler
cs-07
cs-07

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
As zem said ,GCOB STRIKES AGAIN
.,,. prasad u r gng to b warned agn. Wt n why r u xpecting in dis bully land, u arent supposed to hjate archana or praise manav or share ur views. Dnt u knw tht. Ppl admitted they hv been makin fun f show n actor sinc d v start n d id still exists. U n i may get banned bt th rest will remain frever n ever
gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nirvanlove

As zem said ,GCOB STRIKES AGAIN
.,,. prasad u r gng to b warned agn. Wt n why r u xpecting in dis bully land, u arent supposed to hjate archana or praise manav or share ur views. Dnt u knw tht. Ppl admitted they hv been makin fun f show n actor sinc d v start n d id still exists. U n i may get banned bt th rest will remain frever n ever

Nirvanlove, If you want to talk to your friend then do so by all means, but I would really appreciate it if you for once don't talk about me or intervene in my matters, you have always done that whether they concern you or not, whether you know anything about me or not, whether you know what is even the basis of the entire argument or not, infact thats how I first got introduced to you...and frankly I am really sick of it now.

I said, I have made fun of the show as in joked about it and not BASHED it, like people normally on this website does cause not everyone is bound to like everything, if I had done something so derogatory I would have been banned by now, so you don't have to complain about it...I don't know what do you have so much against me or what have I done to you that you don't leave a single chance to talk against me when I don't even know you. Everytime you intervene in my matters and say whatever you feel like without even knowing anything about me, something that is so off the road that I don't even understand what to reply to you.

So kindly please don't interfere in my matters from now on, I would really appreciate it.

Edited by gremlin. - 09 April 2012 at 2:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ahaanfanGuggu_Minty

cs-07 IF-Dazzler
cs-07
cs-07

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Prasad May bash the show even i do that which is also referred to as expressing opinions. The way ppl here attack other REal existing people, its pitiful. Reporting n pming doesnt help, hence the msg here. If only people ddnt frget oders jst d way dey care abt themselves. Gremlin, i try to ignre ur posts bt if u attack my friend, m nt blind or archana like. U can retort back, wont b d frst tym. At prasad, sleep welll

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nirvanlove

Prasad May bash the show even i do that which is also referred to as expressing opinions. The way ppl here attack other REal existing people, its pitiful. Reporting n pming doesnt help, hence the msg here. If only people ddnt frget oders jst d way dey care abt themselves. Gremlin, i try to ignre ur posts bt if u attack my friend, m nt blind or archana like. U can retort back, wont b d frst tym. At prasad, sleep welll

Are you kidding me??? Are you really sure what you're talking about here nirvanlove? Cause I again really don't understand where are you coming from..want me to dig posts of your innocent friend, guilty of the same that you're accusing me of? And People will start respecting your friends views if he for once put them in a respectful way, but unfortunately your friend's opinion doesn't move beyond the parameters of a bed and a woman's heat in it and her body and how she wants to get molested thats why she travels in a male compartment of a train and how she had kids by sleeping with the chawlwallahs Sleepy..yes, everyone has a right to their opinion but that doesn't mean that you can say anything and then expect people to respect it as their opinions and by saying this I am not saying that its okay to attack him..I am just saying thats why people response to his topics like they do. People don't have a problem with the criticism of Archana or any other character for that matter...that has been happening since the very start of this forum, and nobody has ever protested to that..so its really not the case of fanaticism, as some people make it look like.

@bold: It'll be better if you tell that to yourself and your friends... Aren't you the one bullying and attacking me around with your friends in that EDT thread where I was the one attacked by someone? or in any other thread where you have interfered in my matters saying all sorts of stuff about me without knowing the entire story...I don't know what bullying you keep cribbing about when you are the one half of the times doing it yourself... Practice what you preach yeah?

Huh whatever, I am seriously really not interested in talking to you, so let me just end it with Mind your own business...yeah you sleep well too!

Edited by gremlin. - 09 April 2012 at 5:17pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ptecvishahaanfanGuggu_Minty

Go to top