Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

ON Manav's bday [pg.7/10] (Page 8)

prasad1991 Goldie

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

prasad1991 Goldie

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rhearoy

prasad1991 Goldie

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged

prasad1991 Goldie

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prasad1991

my question of bashing ankita doesn't come only into picture ... i have always said against archana from my first post on IF ... so from where does ankita come into picture

but u r a die hard sushant fan ... when sushant played manav that time u never said a word against manav ... but suddenly u have started bashing manav to the content of ur heart ... so smart people will understand what has to be inferred

Oh yeah I am the one running around camping "please watch Pavitra Rishta for Hiten Tejwani..he is fabulous" in my sigg box and I am the die hard fan of Sushant.. Silly Not that its any of my business just like you don't have any business of whose fan I am or not.

Excuse me??...have you even read any of my posts praising Manav or even talking about him? If you even had a slightest of idea what you're talking about then you would have known that I have only made fun of Archana and Manav from day one..regardless of whoever was playing it...I used to make fun of this show and its characters the same as I did now and Hiten Tejwani doesn't makes a difference for me...Do you even have any idea about me and what I used to write? then who the hell gave you the right to talk like that about me? Aha thats not smartness thats over smartness and you better keep it and your inferring to yourself before talking about me.

Edited by gremlin. - 09 April 2012 at 1:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggu_Minty

prasad1991 Goldie

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gremlin.

my question of bashing ankita doesn't come only into picture ... i have always said against archana from my first post on IF ... so from where does ankita come into picture

but u r a die hard sushant fan ... when sushant played manav that time u never said a word against manav ... but suddenly u have started bashing manav to the content of ur heart ... so smart people will understand what has to be inferred

Oh yeah I am the one running around camping "please watch Pavitra Rishta for Hiten Tejwani" in my sigg box and I am the die hand fan of Sushant.. Silly

Excuse me...have you even read any of my posts praising Manav or even talking about him? If you had even a slightest of idea what you're talking about then you would have known that I have only made fun of Archana and Manav from day one..regardless of whoever was playing it...I used to make fun of this show and its characters the same as I did now and Hiten Tejwani doesn't makes a difference for me...Do you even have any idea about me and what I used to write? then who the hell gave you the right to talk like that about me? Aha thats not smartness that over smartness and you better keep it and your inferring to yourself before talking about me.
reportedStar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ptecvishKatRulz

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged

And REPORTED! Star Star Star Star

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ptecvishKatRulz

Go to top