ON Manav's bday [pg.7/10] (Page 10)

rainydays. IF-Sizzlerz
rainydays.
rainydays.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
You have violated rules #7, 9
Originally posted by prasad1991

manav also needs a pure 100% archana deshmukh who doesn't have a bit of archana karanjkar in her

that sulochana shud be dumped in a creek

Originally posted by gremlin.

Aww that is soo sad...poor baby never got any love Cry cause his mom was only the one "interested in "Censored" and producing babies" who forced his poor poor innocent daddy to have " Censored" with her..when he clearly had no interest in having "Censored" with her cause he was probably not into women. Disapprove
if manav was not interested in women then from where did archana get all the kids from

reported StarStar

Meh...too late to edit smart champ Smile..already read and reported what you wrote about Archana sleeping with the chawlwallahs and having all these kids with them Smile...also in your previous post you said that she was only interested in having sex with Manav...so by writing that were you implying that Archana is a sex hungry characterless wh**e??? Shocked thats a shame cause Ankita is portraying her so well! Are you implying that when Ankita enacts Archana he makes Archana look like a tramp??? coz till today you have made so many comments and have always said this, I already inferred!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

reported Star Star
my question of bashing ankita doesn't come only into picture ... i have always said against archana from my first post on IF ... so from where does ankita come into picture

but u r a die hard sushant fan ... when sushant played manav that time u never said a word against manav ... but suddenly u have started bashing manav to the content of ur heart ... so smart people will understand what has to be inferred

You have violated rule #7, 8, 9

Originally posted by devashree_h

You are violating Rule Number #7

To keep him happy while mommy's away...aww such a coochie woochie mommy's not so little boy! Hug

Devu please enlighten how does this post equals to character bashing? second post okay I take it...but this one is not even near to character bashing..have you even read the other replies people are saying he should get slaps, some said he should get a feeder bottle ( which btw doesn't comes under character bashing either, according to me ) where as I only called him mommy's boy like many others did and you didn't warn them then why me? just cause I posted a picture or just cause someone reported me???..please kindly explain, if that post of mine equals to character bashing then what are these in your dictionary??

& how about some kicks being given to sulochana ?????

she is in terrible need of it

that sulochana shud be dumped in a creek

Also in the first post of this page of prasad1991..he implied and said that Archana slept with the chawlwallahs and had all these kids with them thats why she was so eager to help them, now what does that make Archana look like to you, Devu? no warning for that just because he edited it? so can I also say whatever nonsense I want and then edit it later on..that'll be fine to you, I guess??

You let people go away with the most disrespectful stuff ever that one can write and you put that post of mine into character bashing?

I see, hows it gonna be now I'll get a further warning that I violated the rule of questioning the Mods and I should PM if I have any concerns...great as if I don't have any other work to do! Sleepy

Why can't you people for once atleast analyze that if the reported post even deserves a warning or not before blindly taking action on it? Just because someone reported some post, it means that it deserves to be warned? so then can I also report any other goddamn post left right centre just for the sake of it? As if report button has become some game of aao khele report report and you people play along with them! Sleepy

Huh, why am I even bothering when I know as usual nothing concrete will be done to stop those whose only hidden agenda to visit this forum is to instigate others, somehow create ruckus and spoil the fun for the others...wah kamaal hai hamari forum ke moderation ke! Sleepy

my question of bashing ankita doesn't come only into picture ... i have always said against archana from my first post on IF ... so from where does ankita come into picture

but u r a die hard sushant fan ... when sushant played manav that time u never said a word against manav ... but suddenly u have started bashing manav to the content of ur heart ... so smart people will understand what has to be inferred

Oh yeah I am the one running around camping "please watch Pavitra Rishta for Hiten Tejwani..he is fabulous" in my sigg box and I am the die hard fan of Sushant.. Silly Not that its any of my business just like you don't have any business of whose fan I am or not.

Excuse me??...have you even read any of my posts praising Manav or even talking about him? If you even had a slightest of idea what you're talking about then you would have known that I have only made fun of Archana and Manav from day one..regardless of whoever was playing it...I used to make fun of this show and its characters the same as I did now and Hiten Tejwani doesn't makes a difference for me...Do you even have any idea about me and what I used to write? then who the hell gave you the right to talk like that about me? Aha thats not smartness thats over smartness and you better keep it and your inferring to yourself before talking about me.

You have violated rule #4, 7
Originally posted by AshuNaik

there r so many threads about ankita sushant & sushita ... have i ever gone there & bashed archana

so y do some privileged members have full liberty to tarnish any thread they want

Omg please... Have u forgotten the article on Sushant's movie from Tellybuzz? It was you who came there and commented that why such unwanted threads.. Huh? And because of you that thread was closed.. But yeah we forced the mods to open again..
We can comment on anythread its our wish. No one can tell us not to post in this and that thread..

You have violated rule #7
Originally posted by ptecvish

The best gift for momma's boy would be a pacifier so that he would spare us from watching his permanent sulk At least for some time. What a pathetic man!

prasad1991 Goldie

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07Dabulls23

ptecvish Senior Member
ptecvish
ptecvish

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Wow my first warning . Thanks mods for acknowledging me for the first time , even this way. I have been wondering whether my pms are ever read, let alone acknowledged!
There we go again ... Poor poor victims of "report" buttons.
Looking forward to being reported!

gremlin.Guggu_Minty

mona_ght Groupbie
mona_ght
mona_ght

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
so much fight...LOL

Edited by mona_ght - 10 April 2012 at 12:05am
Guggu_Minty IF-Rockerz
Guggu_Minty
Guggu_Minty

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Look so only Archana is responsible for producing babies? Don't tell me this please.. Manav what he was doing just standing there and doing his mother's jaap no na? Because of him also the childrens came in this world. Why to blame Archana only for producing childrens.. If she would not sleep with her husband then also he is going to upset at that also people will blame her that she don't care about her husband bla bla.. Please let her leave in peace just divorce her as soon as possible tired of manav's angry look.. Let him marry shravani and give her that stupid looks and also to himself..

MyLOVERmajoni03

MyLOVER Newbie
MyLOVER
MyLOVER

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
I won't give him anythg...hw rudely he behave archna...i jst want him to know bout his aai savitas truth.
prasad1991 Goldie

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

Guggu_Minty IF-Rockerz
Guggu_Minty
Guggu_Minty

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by AshuNaik

Look so only Archana is responsible for producing babies? Don't tell me this please.. Manav what he was doing just standing there and doing his mother's jaap no na? Because of him also the childrens came in this world. Why to blame Archana only for producing childrens.. If she would not sleep with her husband then also he is going to upset at that also people will blame her that she don't care about her husband bla bla.. Please let her leave in peace just divorce her as soon as possible tired of manav's angry look.. Let him marry shravani and give her that stupid looks and also to himself..
manav never gave up on children like archana did ... he had told her to fight in the court just the way she had fought during chawl case ... but archana was just not bothered
He was the one who was ready to give soham to psycho varsha, on the verge of signing those papers when archana stopped him.. have you forgotten?Ouch

Go to top