ON Manav's bday [pg.7/10] - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by rhearoy

u mean savita nah????manav's mom????sulochana has done nothing...i guess...sorry i don't used to c d show 4m d beginning...i may be wrong...i differ...why would manav,damodar n vandu get slaps??????manav toh went to archana to get her back aur leap se pehele canada ki tickets bhi bheja tha...aur kitne baar unhone archana se aapne dil ki baat bhi bola hain...n damodar n vandu r always with archana...jab tak main janti huun...😒 d two persons to b kicked or slapped is sachin n savita...😡😡
manav had told archana that don't give soham to varsha ... still archana never listened to him

then varsha ran away with soham & fell in a river with soham

manav cried so helplessly on the river bank when he got separated from his son

hiten's acting was fabulous in that scene ... even i felt like crying on looking at hiten's acting ... he is awesome actor⭐️⭐️⭐️
Originally posted by prasad1991

manav had told archana that don't give soham to varsha ... still archana never listened to him

hiten's acting was fabulous in that scene ... even i felt like crying on looking at hiten's acting ... he is awesome actor⭐️⭐️⭐️

this 1 I know...m following d show 4m hiten's entry...dat scene was so pathetic 😭😭😭...itna sab hua tha kya pehele????my god!!!!!😲😲😲

manav also needs a pure 100% archana deshmukh who doesn't have a bit of archana karanjkar in her

that sulochana shud be dumped in a creek

Wow..so much love towards Sulochana eh..? She will be very happy to read this from you..so much love for her. 👍🏼
Originally posted by rhearoy

this 1 I know...m following d show 4m hiten's entry...dat scene was so pathetic 😭😭😭...itna sab hua tha kya pehele????my god!!!!!😲😲😲
ohhh u have seen everything

so u must have seen na how nicely manav was holding soham in the party ... archana forcibly took soham from manav's hands & gave him to varsha ... poor manav

archana has never listened to manav & always destroyed his life from time to time

& manav doesn't call sulochana laalchi unnecessarily ... sulochana is the biggest laalchi aurat ... manav gave 70 lakhs for her house ... still she abuses him

i want to see happy times for manav ... because then only we all can see happy acting of hiten
Double dose of bhangg to do wonders like before or even better 😆
vids of savitas kartoot 20yrs bck in creating divorce misunderstanding(tho i felt archu trusting varha with soham & stnding against manav in court on wrong alligation were wrong) & also sachus blackmails vid to clearup things between armaan so that they lead oldage atleast togther 😆

i hv seen that scene...
manav cried and that varsha jumped into that river,
nobody except manav tried to jump in to the river..not even varsha's husband😆

Originally posted by sipokobusak

Wow..so much love towards Sulochana eh..? She will be very happy to read this from you..so much love for her. 👍🏼

Viewbie Note : You are violating Rule Number #7

SORRY MY MISTAKE

Edited by prasad1991 - 12 years ago

wow devashree u never warned the member who first said the list of characters who shud be slapped & how many number of times

haaa wohi...we never started ds b4...some1 came said his/her no.of slaps...lol...
Prasad I have not warned you, I warned the member who replied to you.