so Piya in trouble?

cont soon

thanks for the pm

thanks... glad u luvd it...
ya piya's in trouble...
will try to n ur welcum:)
Posted: 11 years ago
@ spn_abhay, vampireking
thanks dears... will pm u... but if its ok wid u then send me a buddy request coz my list of individual pms is gettin long:)

@ _Sonu_ of course tanu:):)
@ ilove99, flora212
ok dears will update in 2 days:):)

Part 5

Mount College, parking lot

Aware of his bad mood, Piya quietly sat on the front seat as Abhay got inside. Abhay was more confused than angry because it was the first time Misha spoke to him rudely without a reason. He started his car when his mobile beeped. Misha had sent him a text.

Sorry!!! Dnt b angry... I only did dis so dat u n Pia go alone widout ny1 noticing. Enjoy:)

Abhay smiled whilst reading, his sister always came up with unusual ideas. Piya saw him smiling and thought that probably one of his girlfriends texted him and told him how hot he was because that was all he ever thought of. As soon as he pulled away he decided to take the longest route home hoping that some miracle would happen and clear his confusions. The long drive turned out useless as only Abhay would try to start a conversation while Piya would answer with a yes or no and this would put him off.

After a long silence, she spoke up, "Why is it taking so long?"

"Oh... er... I was taking a shortcut and lost the way," he lied. "Don't worry we're nearly there."

She looked at him suspiciously and then looked away. He got bored and started singing a hot romantic song. Piya was shocked to hear his bad voice and totally embarrassed by the lyrics. She thought he was doing it on purpose to make her feel uncomfortable.

With every word she was getting more annoyed and finally shouted, "Stop it!"

"What?"

She just showed him an angry face.

"Now don't expect me to say that cheesy line, you look more beautiful when angry because right now, you look terrible," he said and laughed.

Further down the road a truck was approaching them and the driver was full drunk. As soon as Abhay drove around a bend he caught sight of the truck, which was zigzagging all over the road. They both looked at it with fear. Abhay slammed his hand on the horn but everything happened so fast that he was forced to immediately cut on the right into the jungle to avoid the truck. The ground was sloping down; he lost control of the car and was unable to stop. He realised they were reaching a cliff but before he could think of getting himself and Piya out... CRASH! They hit a tree and the car stopped but Piya flung out and started rolling down. He heard her scream and ran out of the car and down the sloped ground. Abhay got terrified and felt as if his heart had stopped beating when he could not see her and kept shouting her name. He reached the edge of the cliff and found Piya hanging from it struggling to keep hold. He knelt down and stretched his hand out towards her.

"Piya, don't worry. I won't let anything happen to you."

She grasped his hand and he starting pulling her. Soon he managed to get her on top and he instantly hugged her tight in relief. He had never been more scared in his life.

He then cupped her face and asked, "Are you ok?"

She nodded still scared and looked into his eyes where she saw concern for her.

"Thank God, you're fine. If anything happened to you then how would I live? I love you, Piya."

Shocked they both looked at each other. Abhay was surprised how the three words slipped out of his mouth.

"Yes," he said in enthusiasm. "I do love you, I just realised."

Piya looked into in his eyes and saw love but didn't say anything.

"For days, I thought I was just attracted to you but now I know you are my love... you are my life," he said. "Believe me, I never stalked you to flirt with you it was always love that pulled me."

She didn't know what to say but it was true that she had feelings for him too and even she thought it was just a crush but now she was feeling so much love for him. She didn't know when it happened and how it happened all she knew was that she loved him too. She looked at him lovingly and hugged him tight keeping silent. Abhay took that as an approval for their relationship and hugged her back.

Raichand Mansion, a few hours later

Piya was sitting on her bed leaning against the headboard thinking about Abhay. Although she had minor scratches on her hands and arms but he still called the doctor home for her. She loved the way he cared for her and started dreaming about her future with him when her alter ego came and stood in front of her.

"You're very happy today? Abhay just said I love you and you started to dream of becoming his life partner?" Her ego asked.

"Yeah and what's wrong with that?" She questioned.

"Oh there's nothing wrong with taking advantage of the Raichands' generosity," her ego mocked at her. "There's nothing wrong with entering as a guest and then taking over the house."

"But Abhay and I both love each other."

"And he won't get a better girl than you, will he? Stop being ignorant, Piya. Look at him, he has money, power and status in society and look at you, do you have all this? On top of that you're and orphan."

Her ego started laughing at her. She closed her eyes and put her hands on her ears to block out the echos of the harsh words.

"Stop it! Just stop it," she shouted and started crying.

Piya had never been more upset about the things she lacked before but today she was distraught because it made her not worthy of Abhay.

"I'm sorry, Abhay but you deserve someone much better than me," she sobbed. "I will keep myself away from you."

Mount College, next day

Piya totally ignored Abhay and pretended that nothing happened between them. He tried to speak to her several times but failed, which made him very angry. He was fed up of this hide and seek. He finally found her alone in the girls' locker room and rushed to her. She tried to leave but he grasped her shoulders and pinned her to the lockers.

"WTH are you trying to do? Since the day I've met you, all you do is run away from me. Do I bite?" He asked irritably.

"Let go of me," she struggled to get free from his grip but he tightened his hold.

"Why? Can't I even touch you after we confessed our love?"

"Our love? When did I say I love you?"

"Then why did you hug me when I told you my feelings?"

"I had just seen death closely and I was scared so I hugged you," she answered. "I never said I love you."

He let go of her and said, "Some things don't need to be said in words, Piya. I read it in your eyes yesterday that you love me."

"Just stop it Abhay. I don't love you and I'm sure you're not serious either after all you are an immature boy, who probably doesn't know the meaning of love."

"You will soon find out about my maturity. I won't chase you now, Piya. You, yourself will come to me and say you love me."

He turned away and left.

Raichand Mansion

Piya was heading towards her room at night whilst Dipannita was watching her from a corner. As soon as Piya turned around the corner, Dipannita jerked around and pushed her with her shoulder making her fall to the ground.

"This is what happens when you come in someone's way," Dipannita said with hatred.

Piya slowly got up and was confused and shocked when she noticed her angry tone.

"I'm sorry," Piya said quietly.

"You should be otherwise I know how to make you."

"Aunty, what happened? Have I done something wrong?"

"Oh stop pretending to be so naive like you don't know anything."

"Aunty, I really don't understand. What did I do-"

Dipannita cut across her angrily, "Did you not accuse T of tampering Siddharth's drink?"

"I did not lie," Piya said defensively. "I saw her with my own eyes and I will always support the truth."

Dipannita's anger was rising; she hated it when people answered her back.

"Oh, I thought you were trying to please Siddharth," she said through gritted teeth. "I know you orphan girls very well. These are just your tactics to trap rich boys."

Piya was deeply hurt, "Please aunty, I can tolerate anything but not a question on my character. I know I am staying at your house but you have no right to say this to me."

Tears welled up in her eyes and she ran off to her room.

Dipannita got angrier and went to her room. After a long time of thinking, she came up with an plan. She called T to her room and within seconds T arrived.

"T, pack your stuff, you're leaving," Dipannita ordered her.

"Leaving? Why aunty? Please give me one more chance, I'll-"

"Just shut up and listen."

Dipannita told her something in a mute conversation. T was not confident in doing the job but knew she could not refuse.

"Ok," she said weakly and left.

Dipannita smiled evilly, "Time to teach you a lesson, Piya."

At one in the morning, Piya's phone started ringing. After a few rings, she woke up and attended the call.

"Piya... Piya save me," a panicking voice spoke at the other end.

She immediately got up and almost shouted, "Abhay? What happened?"

"Piya, I'm in a big problem, please help me," he said almost crying.

"Abhay, where are you? Tell me!"

"I'm in the jungle, please come here," he pleaded. "Please come alone or they'll kill me."

"I'm coming Abhay," she quickly got up.

The call was cut and Piya tried calling back but the phone was now switched off. She ran out of her room and went downstairs quietly. Soon she reached the entrance gate, opened it and went out. She stopped outside and thought how she would reach the jungle. Even though she may not be able to do anything but she had to be there for Abhay. She tried to run but out of nowhere a hand grasped her wrist and pulled her away...

Precap - Abhiya together, Jeh tells Piya to go away 

PS- I hope Abhay's confession wasn't too bad but I had to just get it out of the way for the problems to start... I'm also not good at describing disasters so I'm sorry if the accident part was badly written. Anyway, please leave your comments that are very important to me

Edited by .tanu. - 11 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
YAY me first ๐Ÿฅณ
Awesome Tazy ๐Ÿ˜ณ Loved the update n their confession was cute ๐Ÿ˜Š But y does Pia feel she's unfit for Abhay? ๐Ÿ˜ญ Please dont bring Jeh or T or anyone between them, please? I suppose Abhay is playing a game with her n I hope she doesn get mad at him when she finds out the truth  n I hope Jeh wont be an obstacle  n I hope Abhay's parents accept Pia ๐Ÿ˜ณ Please continue soon dear ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by mandy1024 - 11 years ago
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update dear. U described the accident part really well. Finally abhay confessed, but piya gone in stay away mission. Oh, that's really sad. Hope she realises soon that she is perfect for abhay. Pls don't bring t or jay in middle. What is dipanita's plan now? Pls continue soon and thanks for the pm.Edited by Rmuk - 11 years ago
Abhiya-gunner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tanu nice update!๐Ÿ‘
Abhiya confessed๐Ÿ˜ณ paar Pia thinks Abhay deserves better ans she's ignoring him
i just hate Dipannita! wonder what she's upto now๐Ÿ˜ก
Precap sounds interesting! paar why would jay tell Pia to leave๐Ÿ˜ฒ

thanks for the pm and continue soon๐Ÿค—
Edited by Abhiya_Gunner - 11 years ago
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
res-
--edited---

hey tanu it was an awesum update dear! ๐Ÿ‘ I very much loved it! ๐Ÿ˜Š Pia getting angry on abhay 4 singing was too cute! ๐Ÿ˜ณAnd the accidnt and then abhay confessing hs love was nicely writtn and it was quite romantic dear! Lovd reading it! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
so..um it must b abhay and i hope pia no mre wud b able to lie! I hope she accepts her love for abhay!!
Oh..dipannita is a mean woman! Bt wat is t gonna do? I hope she dsnt succeed!
And hope jay's plan gets failed!
Cntinue soon.thanx for pm..tk..cre..
P.s. Sorry my xms r goin on so cudnt unres earlier! :(
Edited by lost_in_love - 11 years ago
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res
----edited----
ye kya ho rha hai aj kal abhay is confessing so easily...?????๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†
Dipanita to sudharne se rai to yai bta do ki kya kiya usne oh nd wait a min mujhe aisa kyn lag rha hai ki abhay ne hi ph kiya tha to make pia realize abt her feelings...!main galat bi ho skti hun...Edited by -juhi-lily- - 11 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
jaldi update karna cant wait๐Ÿ˜†