Sajda Tere Pyar Mein

India-Forums

Sajda Tere Pyar Mein
Sajda Tere Pyar Mein

What if???...Aaliya falls for Mahendra pratap?? (Page 4)

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovecolin

khanrocks IF-Stunnerz
khanrocks
khanrocks

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
i dont agree ranveer and aaliya have more chemistry 
butterfly15.. Goldie
butterfly15..
butterfly15..

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
I think the promo was relating to Ranveer and Aaliya..  Ranveer and Aaliya will fall in love, but her mission is to trap MP into falling for her, and getting information from him in order to save her country from terrorist attacks..

And we already read the news that she is meant to marry MP.. So i think the dilemma is that does she choose her love Ranveer and not marry MP, or does she choose duty over love and marry MP to save her country...

But I do agree that Aaliya will feel something for MP, probably sympathy, as she will see his good side but I don't think she will fall in love with him, as no matter how good he is to her, it will always be at the back of her head that he is responsible for the deaths of so many people. And if they show that her love is MP and she has to choose between him and duty, this would just be wrong because, how would innocent good-hearted Aaliya ever consider supporting a terrorist, this is what she would be doing if she falls in love with him and picks him over her country. This kind of plot would ruin the show, so I hope it never happens.
khanrocks IF-Stunnerz
khanrocks
khanrocks

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
exactly it will give the wrong message and the promos were talking about ranveer and aaliya her duty is to save her country and love is ranveer
simmi000 Senior Member
simmi000
simmi000

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
No way guys aliya is not going fall in love with mp because she chooses duty over love because she loves ranveer a lot and do this only for ranveer.
Dhin-Chak IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
lovecolin Groupbie
lovecolin
lovecolin

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shilpa.Agarwal

well something like that can be a possibility...maybe not aaliya but mahendra pratap definitely is going to fall for aaliya or actually mehreen as that is the plan...and mahendra pratap as u said really loves his wife and once he falls for mehreen its not going to be easy for aaliya, she might even face an identity crisis of sorts where she loses some of aaliya to be mehreen...obviousli if they've taken a big name like rohit roy, this is a complex character with mix shades...imagine the kind of intensity this triangle b/w ranveer-aaliya/mehreen-mahendra pratap is gonna bring! cantt waitt for all the drama
you are so right, this is a SERIAL people, anything is possible. If Amoli can fall in love with DV in Bairi Piya, then anything can happen in serials. this guys is a big name and even if he is the bad guy, i dont think we should push anything aside. I am very open minded with this show and it would be fun to see how the marriage will work out :)
KreyaArshiLover IF-Sizzlerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Noi don't think she will fall for him. But may start resqect him not love 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sajda Tere Pyar Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index