Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nihita thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This was just an os but surprisingly I got messages for another chapter...thankyou all for liking it...sorry its not proof-read.

For you Imran

Part-2

Arnav sighed as they packed up for the day and went for his vanity van to finally gather few mintues of relaxation before heading home. With back-to-back shoots these last days he was not only feeling fatigue but also emotionally drenched, knowing how much little time he was spending with Khushi and his babies.

Opening his silver vanity van he saw Khushi struggling to keep Ayan from squirming in her lap with a bowl in her hands and he immediately gauzed the situation. He mentally hit his forehead for forgetting that his wife was supposed to meet him after the shoot today.

Khushi as if sensing his presence looked at him. He was still standing near the door with his left hand on the door handle when Ayan seeing his mother's diversion dived out of her lap and made a dash towards his father. Arnav bent a little to scoop his bundle of joy in his arms when Khushi said angrily, "Aapka hi beta hai'''Doesn't like anything nutritious."

Ayan hid his face in his neck and peeping towards his mother said, "That tastes bad", in his typical British accent.

Khushi's jaw dropped and she looked at Arnav who was sharing a secret smile with his son and she muttered, "Angrez baap-bete!"

Both Ayan and Arnav jointly said in a tone they knew she hated the most, "MOM!"

Giving them a glare, she kept a bowl on the table and looked down at her daughter sleeping in the cot. She checked her watch to see the time for her medication. Aashmi was suffering from fever from two days and both her and her husband were more worried than they were showing. Picking up from cot Khushi sat on the couch with Aashmi in her lap, knowing she'll wake up real soon now the father-son duo was here.

Arnav grinned at Khushi's posture, she was so young and in this blue fitting jeans and pink top she could have easily passed off as a teenager. Unbelievable! He muttered,she was a mother of two kids how could she manage to look so young. With Ayan in his arms he leaned down towards her and pecked her lips to calm her down, knowing how hard these days were on her. She was practically taking care of him and their babies alone, and he knew how troublesome his son could be. He definitely believed in keeping his parents on toes. Khushi's lips were turning into a smile as she realised the goal behind his gesture.

Ayan then mimicking his father's reaction kissed his mother's lips. Arnav was still leaning down with Ayan in her arms. Seeing her son's gesture Khushi's lips turned into a bow and her lips formed into a full smile. Pecking her son's nose she whispered, "Badmash" and looked up to see her husband looking at her lovingly. Arnav took a seat beside his wife and Ayan ran to his cars knowing his mother has forgiven him.

Seeing his son playing with his new car on the wooden floor of his vanity van, he slid his arms around his wife and whispered in her ears, "I need you so much, tonight!"

Khushi's eyes became wide hearing his passion filled tone and still looking at her daughter she whispered, "Nahi'''aaj aapko aaram karna chahiye, halat dekhiye apni."

Arnav tightened his arm around her shoulder and smelled her hair. He sighed she was always partial to strawberries. She smelled so much of strawberries that now looking at strawberries reminded him of her.

He immediately burrowed his face deeper into her hair "I need you jaan, I am so twisted up from inside with this work pressure and frustrated'''.jaan are you tired?"

Both of them knew this endearment in hindi from his lips was her weakness. The only word she loves in British accent, he thought amusedly! Khushi touched Aashmi cheeks and tried to hide her body's response to the proximity to him. Ofcourse she was tired with two young children continuously demanding her attention and time but she had missed him so much to deny them both this.

As if on queue Aashmi opened her eyes and looked around in bewilderment. Khushi picked her up so that Aashmi's head can fall on her bosom and without turning around asked Arnav, "Aashmi uth gayi hai, her medicine is in the front pocket of my purse. Can you get it?"

Arnav removed his arm and stood up to get his daughter's medicine. As soon as he turned with medicine in his hands he saw Aashmi's still sleep filled eyes widening in recognition seeing him and it made him realised how much he had missed his baby-doll. She was his weakness, his undoing and he was not ashamed of the fact that the English cinema's most sought out actor's undoing was an eighteen month old kid. He tried hiding his fear when she got fever knowing it will only make Khushi more worried and since because of his tight work schedule he wasn't getting any time off, he didn't want to make it harder for his wife than it already was.

Dropping down to his knees infront of the couch where his wife and daughter were sitting, he extended his arms and Aashmi immediately fell into the arms of her father. She did her head in his neck. Arnav could feel her warm body and breath over his neck when he asked, "How's my baby-doll?"

Aashmi rubbed her nose on his neck, "Ho-hot da-da da"

She was still learning her syllables and Arnav heart filled with love and protection for the little girl in his arms. He gave medicine to Khushi and gestured her to uncap it. He nudged his daughter to look at him and said, "My baby will be fine after medicine but first where's my kissy?"

Aashmi dimples became visible as she smiled. She went to cup his face in her hands, his unshaved state always tickled her'''.looking into her father's eyes she leaned forward and kissed his lips and then again hid her neck in his neck.

Khushi smiled at the exchange and remembered how scandalised her aunt from India was when she came a month back seeing Arnav kiss his daughter on lips. It was a very wrong thing to say and especially infront of her husband who was very protective and possessive of their daughter. She remembered how he gave her aunt a hell and then gave Khushi a hard time for inviting her aunt at their place to stay.

Arnav took the medicine from Khushi and made Aashmi drink it. He pecked her nose as soon as she drank it and made thousand faces. She definitely had more of his wife than him. He looked towards his son and said, "Champ gather your things we are going home," he looked at Khushi who nodded in confirmation.

Khushi was applying moisturiser in the bathroom when Arnav grabbed her waist from behind.

Startled she shrieked when he kept his hands on her mouth to quieten her, "Can you be quiet? Ayan and Aashmi are on our bed sleeping, you'll wake them up."

She nodded and he removed his hand from her mouth only to grab her breasts roughly from behind. She gasped and muttered, "Arnav bachche?"

He pushed his hips into hers to make her feel him and said, "Do you feel how much I need you? Just be very quiet today and don't make noises."

Her eyes widened as she realised what he was suggesting. When Ayan said he wanted to sleep with them she naturally thought they'd have a night without any action but no she was wrong, her husband wanted them to do that here in bathroom.

He urgently started kneading her breasts and Khushi bit her lips to stop her moans and whispered, "I have missed you so much."

He suddenly turned her around and scooping her in his arms made her sit on the counter of the bathroom sink which was thankfully broad enough for her bottom. Pushing her legs apart, he pulled down her briefs and then pulled his tracks and boxers down to his knees. Her chest was heaving and his hands again started massaging his mounds, "I'll give you tenderness, gentleness,anything you need''..everything, the next time I get on you bed alone but for now I need you so bad."

He entered and stood still for a moment to give her time to adjust and then he started the tempo. He was thrusting in and out, with their bodies shivering, breath uneven, sweat beads forming''his hands were tugging at her breasts above the cloth and she bit his shoulder to stop herself from shouting in ecstasy.

"Baby you are so tight and wet," and with that he emptied himself inside her. Finally he was relaxed, he was home!

Completely spent Arnav looked at their condition. Both sweaty and breathing heavily, he was still inside her and how hard they were taking care not to shout in pleasure and suddenly his body shook in laughter. He hit his forehead on her shoulder to stop his laughter.

Khushi hand's snaked through his hair, with her legs around his waist.

Arnav's body shook with laugh, "Almost five years of marriage, two kids and still we sneak."

He pulled himself out of her body and taking a tissue from the drawer he cleaned both of them.

Khushi watched her husband with pride, she still couldn't believe this wonderful was all hers. She knew not every husband could be as considerate as her husband was. She watched him throwing used tissues into the waste bin and stretching her arms she touched his arms and pulled him back to her.

Again settling between her thighs he looked at her with so much, when she fingered his lips and said, "I wouldn't want it any other way, thankyou for giving me you and such wonderful children," almost teary eyed she whispered "what would I do without all of you? I love you all so much."

Arnav hit his forehead with hers, "No, thank you for not giving up when days were hard, thank you for Ayan and Aashmi, as a father I'll always love them and protect them but the pain you went through to give them life is something I can't even imagine'''..you won't ever be without us. We love you Mom very very much."

And he earned a smacking at his usage of the word 'Mom'.

Edited by nihita - 12 years ago
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Awww!! :)

It was just so cute! <3

I love this Arnav and Khushi of yours! :D 
Edited by AngelTeen - 12 years ago
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautiful

Read both parts and it is fab
Edited by Roark - 12 years ago
-Dee- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Such a cute family, they are!😊 And I imagine buaji there, screaming out Hayyre Nandakishore!😆..Wonderful writing!😊
Willl read and comment!
Please let there be a third part
it was so cute and hot!Edited by -Chinnu- - 12 years ago
meera06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
After reading the first part I felt like I was watching a real interview..The way the questions were asked..everything was perfect...
Regarding the second one..it was too cute...
Loved the OS ...will there be a 3rd part??
Maddy1270 thumbnail
cute and passionate at the same time
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
aww sweet!!i just adore this adore this sooo much!!! it is such an infinitely sweet concept and i am crazy about it just cz of its sweetness that is almost tangible!
arhi__4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wonderful update
awesome 

Loved it nice

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Very cute story...loved it.  I have a permanent smile on my face after reading it!!😛