India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Who is taking care of Vidit?

orianthi Goldie
orianthi
orianthi

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Well since Munna is in jail and everyone accompanies Mandira to court, where is Vidit and who is taking care of him? Do they leave him home alone? Poor guy.LOL Btw when last did we see Vidith? Where is he?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....vula_kv....

1973anu Goldie
1973anu
1973anu

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Excately. Even I wanted to ask the same question...
regina88 Goldie
regina88
regina88

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
I think they are just not showing him for now but when indur dosent testify in court, vidith will make an unexpected entry giving sameer and his mom simi a big shock! Since the precap for today showed indira knowing that she is giving the bad medicines inshi would probably make him alright not let anyone know! And also they don't know that vidith was present on tht spot! But i don't think this will happen now but the end of the track!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

teeshakadakiaSyama_Luna

hrsriks Senior Member
hrsriks
hrsriks

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Vidit did appear today.. He is as he was.. motionless and speechless. The only positive thing was that Indira found out that the medicines being given to him were nakli.

So she stopped them. Apart from this no improvement in VIdith's condition.Ouch

As to who is taking care of him, that is a million dollar question... Only GOD can answer that LOLLOL

Syama_Lunaforever.young

Amit.Ghangas IF-Rockerz
Amit.Ghangas
Amit.Ghangas

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Vidit did appear today.. He isas he was.. motionless and speechless. The only positive thing was that Indirafound out that the medicines being given to him were nakli. So she stopped them. Apart from this no improvement in VIdith's condition. As to who is taking care of him, that is a million dollar question... Only GOD can answer that only cv can answer not god i think the rape case end with witness of vidit and inshi macau marriage also reveal by vidit because vidit hear about marriage because rishi must tell to vidit about macau marriage.

hrsriks

hrsriks Senior Member
hrsriks
hrsriks

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmitGhangas

Vidit did appear today.. He isas he was.. motionless and speechless. The only positive thing was that Indirafound out that the medicines being given to him were nakli. So she stopped them. Apart from this no improvement in VIdith's condition. As to who is taking care of him, that is a million dollar question... Only GOD can answer that only cv can answer not god i think the rape case end with witness of vidit and inshi macau marriage also reveal by vidit because vidit hear about marriage because rishi must tell to vidit about macau marriage.

This is fine but the question is "who is taking care of vidith now?". For that even CVs cannot answer because it is a blooper.. Nobody is at home. So how can anybody take care of vidith?LOL

forever.young

forever.young IF-Sizzlerz
forever.young
forever.young

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hrsriks

Originally posted by AmitGhangas

This is fine but the question is "who is taking care of vidith now?". For that even CVs cannot answer because it is a blooper.. Nobody is at home. So how can anybody take care of vidith?LOL

lagta hai videet ko ye log uske room me sula dete hain or then firr inka court wagerah sab kuch LOLLOL

khushi1985hrsriks

simplelife IF-Rockerz
simplelife
simplelife

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
At 1st day court scene pata nahi bcz sabhi to court me the...But in 2nd day sunaina was at home.

Go to top