bt Sam always dashing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefan.Lucky..TapasYa.Ms.S.K..Amrita

Bebo_Pinky Goldie
Bebo_Pinky
Bebo_Pinky

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonyP

Abhs went through so much by herself so she needed some consolation. I am sure Raj Ji will take care of Lata ji as soon as he get chance. He did what was necessary at that moment, he knows how to prioritize. Mr. Singhania is allrounderClap Just love himEmbarrassed

your right

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.S.K..Amrita

.TapasYa. IF-Rockerz
.TapasYa.
.TapasYa.

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thaku5

Abhs went through so much by herself so she needed some consolation. I am sure Raj Ji will take care of Lata ji as soon as he get chance. He did what was necessary at that moment, he knows how to prioritize. Mr. Singhania is allrounderClap Just love himEmbarrassed

your right

yes our Raj ji  know how to handle the situation

Ms.S.K..Amrita

Ms.S.K. IF-Stunnerz
Ms.S.K.
Ms.S.K.

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tapu005

Originally posted by thaku5

your right

yes our Raj ji  know how to handle the situation

He will console Lata in "private".  He did look at her when she was crying but he is not the sort of person to show affection in public after all it was hospital.

My main worry is that daaima will strike now knowing lata will be more concerned about her father and death of her brother so her guard against daaima will not be up.  Daaima will make the most of it to instigate raj against lata and arunaji.  Hope something clicks in Raj's mind that how can daaima be like this instead of giving support to lata.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Amrita

romancefan Goldie
romancefan
romancefan

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
It's not just in the hospital where Raj did not comfort Lata in front of Ahba. Also in SB, when Lata fell to the ground after seeing Prakask's body, I expected Raj to rush to her side to comfort her, like put his arms around her so she could cry on his shoulder, but no, he did not. He was just standing and staring at the 4 bodies, and reacted only after Thakur had the stroke.Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Amrita

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by romancefan

It's not just in the hospital where Raj did not comfort Lata in front of Ahba. Also in SB, when Lata fell to the ground after seeing Prakask's body, I expected Raj to rush to her side to comfort her, like put his arms around her so she could cry on his shoulder, but no, he did not. He was just standing and staring at the 4 bodies, and reacted only after Thakur had the stroke.Confused

@bold- I was thinking about the same but then I realized that everybody present in SB were in shock. I mean they have planned for a celebration and they received dead bodies of the people they were waiting for...who wouldn't be in shock.
 I am sure he will make it up for it soonEmbarrassed he always rises above the occasion, only the mention of Arunaji ruffles his feathers ( but he has a reason for it and Lata ji knows how to smoothen those ruffled feathers )LOL otherwise he is a GEMEmbarrassed Let's wait and watch.
 I hope  this tragedy will make LAAJ relationship even stronger so DM won't be able to succeed.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefan.Lucky.Ms.S.K..Amrita

romancefan Goldie
romancefan
romancefan

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Let's hope that after Raj sees how his mum was so kind and provided great comfort to the ladies at SB, he realises that Aruna ji is just not capable of cheating on her husband.Smile Such a gem of a lady is not one who is filled with deceit and ill intention.

Ms.S.K..Amrita

.Amrita IF-Addictz
.Amrita
.Amrita

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by romancefan

Let's hope that after Raj sees how his mum was so kind and provided great comfort to the ladies at SB, he realises that Aruna ji is just not capable of cheating on her husband.Smile Such a gem of a lady is not one who is filled with deceit and ill intention.

Hoping for the best dear
this is only area where  he is very unpredictable

.Lucky.Ms.S.K.

Go to top