Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: amrits88

why?????
what I do????πŸ˜”

For the 3D photo on page 124.
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Tapu, Amrita etc.   Thanks for the lovely photos and comments.
πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ₯³πŸ˜
Ms.SK thumbnail
Originally posted by: romancefan

I have a feeling the current directors (who were assistants to the old one) don't know how to direct a romantic scene, unlike Mr Khausik who directed the mahaepi and the SR scene. Or they could be uncomfortable? So far after they took over the helm when Mr Kaushik left, we've not seen anything romantic- not between Raj/Lata or Ahbaran.

Kaushik was the replacement director for the old director who left/shown the door.   Current director Amit Gupta might be another new director or might have been an assistant director to the old director but not sure.   Recently Kaushik has not directed the episodes and nobody knows the reason.  He could be busy with other projects but he will be loyal to Rajshris.
Ms.SK thumbnail
I am just posting the comments and clicking "like".   We had to go and pick my niece from Uni and it is a total of 2 hours journey because of heavy traffic.  Then had dinner and helped in washing up.

Still not watched the video.   So expect more comments from me soon.
Ms.SK thumbnail
I just cannot get enough of todays episode - just watching over and over.  😍πŸ₯³

WA is not over.  Pooja is on the WA day so more to come.  Looking forward to tomorrows episode which is going to be an important one for LAAJ/Arunaji and Karan/Abha/Viren BUT only thorns on the sides are daaima/dev and sheetalmami.

Edited by Ms.S.K. - 11 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
Tanvi again proved she is an angel. Killed two birds with one stone. Raj who had doubts cleared by tanvi saying latamami was with her knitting the pink socks before he came home (so how could lata have been with dev) and showing the socks made lata's way clear to tell him the good news.
Daaima - Raj had a seed of doubt but was cleared by Tanvi telling the truth of where abouts of lata so lets wait and see what other obstacle you are brewing with dev.
Ms.SK thumbnail
Originally posted by: tapu005

cute Raj/Lata family soon going to 3+1=4πŸ˜›(i am good in mathsπŸ˜†)

Tapu - good choice of photo.  Shows as family but also in yesterday & todays episodes LAAJ are wearing same clothes.   πŸ‘
Edited by Ms.S.K. - 11 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
Number of times I have noticed they co-ordinate the clothes. The above photo is one example. 
Another example is raj's birthday cake cutting in the morning what both of them wore, they wore again same when they went to Viren's house to fetch abha for one day maika visit.  

I think you all know what I am trying to say.  Raj's suit & lata's sari are paired.
Ms.SK thumbnail
The joy on his face  😍

Lucky lata or should I say namrata.
Lucks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

very nice  πŸ‘