Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amii90 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Whoaaa I am hooked! Damn good yaar! I saw that u updated 2nd part but the minute I started reading it, I felt the need to refresh myself by reading part 1 again lol!! So, now I am getting the hang of the story- and I have like billion of ques in my head but ofcourse you will unveil answers to those slowly as story would progress! Waiting for next one :)
aa_mnhs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
brilliant piece of writing! i'm loving the different story line :) wonder why i never came across this. please pm me next time you update.
abc123s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey I'm a silent reader but I just live ur ff. pls continue soon!!
ehmmbh_luvr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing work...is so wanna know wot went wrong b/w virika...continue soon n pm me plz da next tym!
loveleen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This was so good. It raised so many questions and doubts in my mind. It made Virika look like the not so perfect couple and that is how it should be. Tell me who is Jia. I am confused.

Anyway I loved that they still love each so much. They feel jealous and hurt when someone else is considered in what used to be their right or position in the other's life. Viren was so hurt when he saw Jeevika with no mangalsutra and sindoor. It made me sad also.

Another thing I liked was that these two still feel the need to give explanations or clear misunderstandings that the other might have or at least Jeevika does. Would love to read more of it. Pm me.
delete1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you :)

Originally posted by: peeta02

thanks so much for the PM!! I absolutelyy loved it and am already waiting for the next part... :)

You welcome for the PM and I'm glad you liked it :)

Originally posted by: jenna_p

Thanks for the PM...

Amazing...👏
Cant wait for the next part...update soon...

Thanks Jenna, as always the faithful commenter :P
Hoping the next doesn't disappoint :)
delete1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: romanticgurl070

nice 

really loved it
cont plz

Hey thanks, I'm glad you liked it :)

Originally posted by: kanishkakaran

awesum!!! i want d nxt part to be really soon!! dis one ws awesum!!👏

Thanks Kanishka, here's hoping you like the next bit :P

Originally posted by: Bhavyareddynel

awesome update... a different angle of virika, pls bring them together as soon as possible and thanks a lot for your PM

Thanks for the comment :)
I like having different angles on the characters so I thought it would be quite cool to see a Virika where there is trouble in paradise and nothing sickly sweet. :)
delete1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi_bs

Thanks for m dear
luvly update

Hey, no problem :)

Originally posted by: kappa08

awesome loved it, please update soon!!!!😊

Thank you! :)

Originally posted by: tara_211

firstly...plzz do add me in ur PM list...!!

next...both the parts are fab...thnk god i read both of them at one go...else the anxiety after the first part woul hv killed me...though 2nd part din clear everythng off...but definitely gves a better equation...!!!

Amazingly written...cnt wait for the next part :)

Hey Tara, you're added :)

I'm building myself with this, I don't wanna go full speed ahead because then it'd probs be over before it started. Saying that, things won't get much clearer for a while. I hope the relationship is debatable as in where they stand among each other. Apart from that, thank you so much for the comment, I greatly appreciate it :)
delete1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rev4eva

I just read both the parts and there were awesome.. Please PM me when you update and love the story alot

Hey Revathi!

Thanks for reading this, I really do appreciate it :)

Originally posted by: Amii90

Whoaaa I am hooked! Damn good yaar! I saw that u updated 2nd part but the minute I started reading it, I felt the need to refresh myself by reading part 1 again lol!! So, now I am getting the hang of the story- and I have like billion of ques in my head but ofcourse you will unveil answers to those slowly as story would progress! Waiting for next one :)

Dude! Ahaha, I felt the same about your SS :P I think it makes you just that bit more engrossed in a story is there are loads of loose ends. I dunno, I'm the type of reader that really doesn't like to think ahead because the scenarios I come up with would never fit with the storytellers version.

Ah, I guess you going back to re-read the first bit was most probably because of the delay in updating, my bad :L I'm glad you liked it :)

Originally posted by: aa_mnhs

brilliant piece of writing! i'm loving the different story line :) wonder why i never came across this. please pm me next time you update.

Hey!

Thanks for reading, really appreciate that and don't worry, have you on my PM list :)

PS: the reason why you've never come across it is because I'm hopeless in updating :P
delete1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abc123s

Hey I'm a silent reader but I just live ur ff. pls continue soon!!

Aww thanks, that just makes your comment even more special :) Thank you so much :D

Originally posted by: ehmmbh_luvr

amazing work...is so wanna know wot went wrong b/w virika...continue soon n pm me plz da next tym!

Thank you :)
I'm glad I can built some sort of suspense :L Just hope it's actually worth it in the end :)

Originally posted by: loveleen12

This was so good. It raised so many questions and doubts in my mind. It made Virika look like the not so perfect couple and that is how it should be. Tell me who is Jia. I am confused.

Anyway I loved that they still love each so much. They feel jealous and hurt when someone else is considered in what used to be their right or position in the other's life. Viren was so hurt when he saw Jeevika with no mangalsutra and sindoor. It made me sad also.

Another thing I liked was that these two still feel the need to give explanations or clear misunderstandings that the other might have or at least Jeevika does. Would love to read more of it. Pm me.

Hey Loveleen! (another lambe reply :L)

Viren and Jeevika are so far from being a perfect couple, pu-lease. I've always hated sickly sweet romances because they're just so fake (ahem, other SP shows/bahu's do my head in) so I decided to go to a different tangent of the Virika we know and love. 

Jia is just some girl that old Swamz is trying to patch up with Viren because the old misers got nothing else to do in her life (- I may just bring in our dear Jaisu just for her :P)

In regards to the relationship they share: I wouldn't say they love each other at this point, but there is something brewing under the surface - I mean they didn't split up just like that or for no reason. But the other thing I have noticed that if you have had a long and meaningful relationship with someone, then what they think, no matter where you both stand, does matter and its also the thing about once there's a kid involved, things do tend to get ultra messy.

Anyways thank you for the comment Loveleen, I really enjoyed reading it and I hope you like the next chapter as well :)