Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

FF Turning Tables [Virika] Ch 6 - Pg 24 (Page 23)

sabeeha Senior Member
sabeeha
sabeeha

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenna_p

Welcome back!!!!!!!!
Lovely update as always...Smile
Thanks for the PM...Continue soon..

Hiya :)

Thanks for reading and the lovely comment!

Do keep reading :)

sabeeha Senior Member
sabeeha
sabeeha

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveleen12

Absolutely loved it Sabeeha and let me just tell you that you were successful in further confusing me. It seemed like I knew what was happening and then I remembered how complicated Virika's relationship is. I remember when I read the second part and said that Virika still love each other and you had said that it wasn't really love. You know generally people think that either there is love and after love only hate, but there are many other emotions like Virika in this story. They simply have respect for the relationship they once shared and their living breathing daughter. Other than that they seem pretty clear about their feelings for each other but maybe somewhere deep in their hearts is some sort of regret or complaint and hopefully that will be shown soon. But you are truly a gifted writer.

Hiya Loveleen :)

Long time no see rofl

Yeah, I'm always here to confuse you, nothing's ever that simple in my mind :P

I love your analysis of what you perceive to be their relationship, it's quite beautifully put. If I'm being honest, I have a general idea of where I see the two going but nothing as clearly thought out as your words.

I actually quite love your little description; they're just two people trying to get on with the rest of their lives and do the best for the child that they had together. Love is a funny old thing though; it can hit you when you least expect it or make itself known in the most remotest of situations. Here's to love :L

Thanks for the comment, I really enjoyed reading it and do continue to read :)
sabeeha Senior Member
sabeeha
sabeeha

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweety1234556

Amazing update!!
I love Ur SS! The story is so interesting!
Love your writing style! Plz continue soon and Thnks for the pm!

Thank you, I really do appreciate it :)

I'm glad you've enjoyed it so far and please do keep reading!
sabeeha Senior Member
sabeeha
sabeeha

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa_mnhs

couldn't believe my eyes on seeing the pm ;) you actually took veryyy long and yes, the 'sorry' can never be enough, what we want is quick updates ;D

about this update, like loveleen said, i thought i was pretty much clear about the story, but no, there's A LOT we still need to know, and you to tell us. i'm too intrigued to know about the reason behind their separation, and also about rhea's health. are you thinking of killing their first child, here too? so how long will we have the next chapter? and any chances of continuing with your other ff?

you know this already, but i think it's important for us to let you know how much we love your writing! you're amazing! this story is very different, and one of the best on virika. 

lots of love, and good wishes
Sarah

Hiya Sarah :)

I hope you're not too disappointed with the length of times between PM's this time :P I'd say another 'sorry', but genius just doesn't write itself you know! LOL

Pssht, don't be so morbid. I'm not going down the death route with this one *wink wink*...

Don't worry, I'm building this one up ssslllooowwwlllyyy, although in my head it's going pretty fast paced rofl. I'd just advise to keep preconceived judgments clear in your head because things won't be what they seem.

Anyway, thank you for the lovely comment and wow, thanks for the praise at the end too. Although I probably will never understand why you like this so much, that doesn't mean I don't appreciate the sentiments - which I do, immensely.

Thank you :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aa_mnhs

sabeeha Senior Member
sabeeha
sabeeha

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by latika_AshVik

it was superb...!
great job

sabeeha Senior Member
sabeeha
sabeeha

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by romanticgurl070

awesome update
but wat;s jeevs plan

Jeev's plan isn't really a plan per se, but you'll see Wink

:)
sabeeha Senior Member
sabeeha
sabeeha

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishwa94

simply amazing!!
beautifully writtenClap
eager 2 know abt jeevs plan!!
continue soon!!

Aww, thank you :)

I'm glad you enjoyed it and please do keep reading :)
sabeeha Senior Member
sabeeha
sabeeha

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonia17

Welcome Back! Hug Was waiting for your updates all the time but luckily or wait has ended and you have given us such a beautiful update! I decided to read from the start to refresh my memory and it is just superb! ClapClap Keep Going and make sure you update frequently! LOL AngryHaha, when time permits! Big smile

Thank you, I hadn't realised people still read this thing or could remember it :P

I'm glad that you enjoyed it, and I apologise for making you re-read this thing rofl; hopefully you won't have to re-read it when I post the next update (fingers crossed)

:)

Go to top