Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

FF Turning Tables [Virika] Ch 6 - Pg 24 (Page 14)

romanticgurl070 Goldie
romanticgurl070
romanticgurl070

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
thnks for the pm
loved the convo between dr manan n jeevika
make virika come back together plzzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sabeeha

pinky.padda IF-Rockerz
pinky.padda
pinky.padda

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
awesome update superb

sabeeha

kanishkakaran Groupbie
kanishkakaran
kanishkakaran

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Awww!!! Thankk You Soo Much!!! For D Updatee!!! Awesummm Updateee!!!!! Smile Loveee Youuu For thisss!!! Wanttt D Nextt Updateee Soon!!!! Though Takee Ur timeee!!!Embarrassed

sabeeha

Thapanee Senior Member
Thapanee
Thapanee

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Thank u for the pm. Glad u updated i hv to say ur writing is amazing Smile cant wait to know how jeevika n viren were separated and also would like to see them back together Wink love the convo between jeevika n dr. manan.

sabeeha

preetivr Goldie
preetivr
preetivr

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged

vadhera family picturisation was super. You brought in vanshika-viren, viren-swamini, virat-viren-shlok and ( the best) father daughter angles all so perfectly and realistically. loved it.

Jeevika - Dr mannan (rajeev). As i said before , i truely respect their friendship. And that conversation in the cafeteria was super. 

loved the bit where jeevika opens up though with reservations to bring out that she didnt mind another woman in his life, but what mattered more was she cannot bare her daughter call another woman 'mother'.

Now Rheya and her blue , so sweet.

Anemia, low RBC count, hyperactiveness, the need for ECG at such a young age, ...what are you buliding this to? Well there is something grave. I cant wait.

Iam just hoping that the childs illness (as i see  it coming) will bring the parents together. Or may become the cause of their separation.

Thanks for the pm.

sabeeha

vin0211 Senior Member
vin0211
vin0211

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
amazing!! i just love the way u write!:D
thanksfor the pm :)
cont soon! 

sabeeha

shine123 IF-Dazzler
shine123
shine123

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
nice update...hope virika r together soon...thnx 4 d pm...

sabeeha

-Tinu- Goldie
-Tinu-
-Tinu-

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Okay... so first of all the update was Amazing...Clap You have written it very well... and it's so easy to imagine all the scenes taking place...  Smile  Absolutely loved the family moments... specially the moments between Viren and Vanshika... we hardly get any scenes with them... Ermm.. The father- daughter interactions are so adorable to imagine Embarrassed... Would love it if we could see Viren like that in the future... Of course that is if the CV's don't decide a abortion or miscarriage track! Really liked the change in Swamini... and I'm glad she started to understand that Viren can take decisions for himself... I really loved this dialogue...

"My priorities have changed, but Badi Ma, you'll be in my heart always. I'm sorry."

It was really sweet of Viren to say this...Embarrassed Poor Shlok... Virat uski band baaja raha hain LOL Couldn't stop laughing at these dialogue's in this scene...

"Didn't I tell you I could do the impossible. Our Anarkali and Salim." 

Anarkali and Salim?? Shocked Lol... LOL Seriously where do you come up with such things??? LOL

"Kid? Bhai, he's virtually a man!"

Lmao @ the virtually a man! LOL

"So? How old are you and how old is he? Besides, Anarkali and Salim? No way am I ever letting any guy near my Scout, isn't that right little miss grey eyes?"

Ohh possesive Daddy! Lol Boys better watch out in the future... If you want a green signal you better impress the daddy! LOL

"Yeah, just wait until the teenage years and 'Daddy, I hate you! I wanted fuchsia, not rosy pink.' All the drama, the tears, the tantrums, will be even worse as she'll be daddy's little spoilt princess."

Aww she already is Daddy's little princess... Wink Can so imagine Rheya Like this  LOL

"I want her to have everything I never had. All the love and attention Virat and I never received from Dad, I want to give her that and a whole lot more. Is that really so wrong?"

Awwh... Now here it a father who would do anything for his daughter... Give her the love he never received... He doesn't want her to miss out on what he has... Embarrassed

The conversation between Rajeev and Jeevika was Surprising as well as great to see...Smile and he's married???.. Awhh Sooo Happy for him!! LOLEmbarrassed... And Jeevika doesn't love Viren?Cry ... Why??? Ouch... and please don't say it's complicated LOL. Hope Everything is Fine with Rheya!

This Jia girl doesn't seem to be that bad... she seems very understanding... I think her and jeevika would get along well if they ever met LOL!

Please continue soon with this... Really curious to know why they separated...

Ps- One question... May I know What Idea I gave you... I have been making my brain think since ages but no answer LOL!

Tina

Edited by virenjeevika - 20 August 2012 at 3:56pm

sabeeha

Go to top