Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wara082007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
JUST read your story ...ITS AWESOME MAN!
delete1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ZAHARA.

Sabeeha! I didn't know you wrote! I can't believe this came up on the front page and I managed to click on it. You know usually what puts me off is when people cannot write properly or they use scripts instead of proper sentences. BUT wow. I came across this and read the first line and then the second and so on. I can't believe just how WELL written this is! It's amazing! To be honest, I was a bit confused about what it was about as your introduction didn't say much but as soon as I started to read I found out that Viren and Jeevika are divorced! To be honest, this is the first VirIka fanfic I have read purely because I never found the couple to be anything other than perfect but I totally love this storyline! The whole divorce plot is so interesting! And I love Rhea! She's so cute! I love the way you make her speak, so natural! You have a way with words and I love love LOVE it. Keep up! And PM me <3

Hiya :)

Thank you for the kind words, and I'm pretty honoured that this is the first Virika fic you've read :L

I feel the same way; they're sometimes too overly sweet for my liking so I just love to write them as anything but romantic. Myself and romance do not mix. I prefer despair, sadness and angst rofl. I just thought it would be awfully different to see them as a separated couple.

Yeah, my introductions seem to be pretty confusing at the best of times. I think I should just put a blurb up from now on, saves the trouble of confusing people too much :L

Rheya actually takes inspiration from my toddler sibling. He too is obsessed with the colour blue :P

Thanks for reading and your lovely comment :)
delete1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nadianadyne

Read all the parts! And love ur story! Its interesting

Your an amazing writer! Pls continue soon:) eager to know about what will happen when viren and jeevika meet

Hiya, thanks for reading :)

Aww, thank you, I really appreciate that. 

Hopefully you won't be disappointed, and do keep reading :)
delete1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinky.padda

welcome back you have been missed awesome as always

Thank you, I've missed this place too rofl, it's weird not being around so often.

Thanks for reading :)
delete1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Virika_kryanfan

It's amazing wonder what's jeevika's plan plz continue soon thanks for the pm

Thank you :)

Hmm, I hope Jeevika's 'plan' doesn't disappoint you, but it's not what you will expect :)
delete1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aasma1

wooow ur back and cant wait for the next update..

xxx

Do keep reading!
delete1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jenna_p

Welcome back!!!!!!!!
Lovely update as always...😊
Thanks for the PM...Continue soon..

Thanks for reading and the lovely comment!

Do keep reading :)
delete1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveleen12

Absolutely loved it Sabeeha and let me just tell you that you were successful in further confusing me. It seemed like I knew what was happening and then I remembered how complicated Virika's relationship is. I remember when I read the second part and said that Virika still love each other and you had said that it wasn't really love. You know generally people think that either there is love and after love only hate, but there are many other emotions like Virika in this story. They simply have respect for the relationship they once shared and their living breathing daughter. Other than that they seem pretty clear about their feelings for each other but maybe somewhere deep in their hearts is some sort of regret or complaint and hopefully that will be shown soon. But you are truly a gifted writer.

Hiya Loveleen :)

Long time no see rofl

Yeah, I'm always here to confuse you, nothing's ever that simple in my mind :P

I love your analysis of what you perceive to be their relationship, it's quite beautifully put. If I'm being honest, I have a general idea of where I see the two going but nothing as clearly thought out as your words.

I actually quite love your little description; they're just two people trying to get on with the rest of their lives and do the best for the child that they had together. Love is a funny old thing though; it can hit you when you least expect it or make itself known in the most remotest of situations. Here's to love :L

Thanks for the comment, I really enjoyed reading it and do continue to read :)
delete1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sweety1234556

Amazing update!!

I love Ur SS! The story is so interesting!
Love your writing style! Plz continue soon and Thnks for the pm!

Thank you, I really do appreciate it :)

I'm glad you've enjoyed it so far and please do keep reading!
delete1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aa_mnhs

couldn't believe my eyes on seeing the pm ;) you actually took veryyy long and yes, the 'sorry' can never be enough, what we want is quick updates ;D

about this update, like loveleen said, i thought i was pretty much clear about the story, but no, there's A LOT we still need to know, and you to tell us. i'm too intrigued to know about the reason behind their separation, and also about rhea's health. are you thinking of killing their first child, here too? so how long will we have the next chapter? and any chances of continuing with your other ff?

you know this already, but i think it's important for us to let you know how much we love your writing! you're amazing! this story is very different, and one of the best on virika. 

lots of love, and good wishes
Sarah

Hiya Sarah :)

I hope you're not too disappointed with the length of times between PM's this time :P I'd say another 'sorry', but genius just doesn't write itself you know! ðŸ˜†

Pssht, don't be so morbid. I'm not going down the death route with this one *wink wink*...

Don't worry, I'm building this one up ssslllooowwwlllyyy, although in my head it's going pretty fast paced rofl. I'd just advise to keep preconceived judgments clear in your head because things won't be what they seem.

Anyway, thank you for the lovely comment and wow, thanks for the praise at the end too. Although I probably will never understand why you like this so much, that doesn't mean I don't appreciate the sentiments - which I do, immensely.