India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

FF Turning Tables [Virika] Ch 6 - Pg 24

sabeeha Senior Member
sabeeha
sabeeha

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Well seeing as my other SS is coming to an end, I've decided to start possibly an FF. This idea has been swimming round in my head for a couple of months now, and I think it's time to unleash it to the rest of the world :P

This will be centred around Viren and Jeevika, and will definitely be a bit AU. I just hope you guys like it :] 

Hit the 'Like' button if you want to be PMed :)

INDEX:

Prologue - Page 1 (Hiding My Heart)
Part 1 - Page 4 (If It Hadn't Been For Love)
Part 2 - Page 6 (Dreams on Fire)
Part 3 - Page 9 (Say When)
Part 4 - Page 13 (You've Got A Friend In Me)
Part 5 - Page 20 (Little House)
Part 6 - Page 24 (It Will Rain)

PM List:

0-9:
2189mansi
a:
aasma1
-aliyah-
avni.19
aa_mnhs
b:
Bhavyareddynel
d:
Daniaax3
e:
ehmmbh_luvr
i:
--Iqra--
j:
jenna_p
-jennifer-
k:
Kiran_1
kappa08
kanishkakaran
karanshilpa22
Kajol17
karan-krystle
l:
loveleen12
p:
-pankhuri-
preetivr
pallavi_bs
pinky.padda
peeta02
puneetksingh9
r:
Ruby786
romanticgurl070
rev4eva
s:
sajanfan004
Samiii
saranya.saran
seskyrucha
Sonia17
sweety1234556
shine123
surbhi1994
t:
tara_211
Thapanee
v:
virenjeevika
Veeyasfan
Virika_kryanfan
virikarockxxx
z:
ZAHARA
Zehra28

DISCLAIMER:

This is a derivate piece of fiction featuring characters copyrighted and trademarked by Star TV in association with News Corporation and Fox International. It is based upon Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai copyright 2011 by Cinevistaas Limited and Star TV, all rights reserved. The author is not connected with nor is this work authorised by Cinevistaas Limited or Star TV, or any other affiliated programmer. This work is solely intended for posting on IndiaForums, for the benefit and enjoyment of its intended audience. No commercial or financial benefit accrues or is intended to accrue to the author as a result of said posting. Any unauthorised copying or redistribution of this work might subject the party responsible for such unauthorized copying or redistribution to legal action by the owners of the aforementioned copyrights and trademarks.

Edited by sabeeha - 11 February 2013 at 1:55pm

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

Veeyasfansadfacegirl123virikarockxxxZehra28seskyruchaChandni41saranya.saranSamiiii2189mansipuneetksingh9Kryanian08Daniaax3pallavi_bsvin0211aa_mnhsKajol20Kryan_DevAkshiKiran_1-Kryan-AP...sajanfan004jenna_promanticgurl070-Tinu-preetivrLove_Familysurbhi1994laavanya4uFari_15DivanIshrev4evaloveleen12--Iqra--Tacker_Holicpinky.paddaZAHARA.

sabeeha Senior Member
sabeeha
sabeeha

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Prologue: (Hiding My Heart)

The smell of incense was wafting through the air as Jeevika passed through the open court yard of her home. The water dripped from the tips of her hair as she readjusted the pallav of her saree; yawning slightly, she made her way to the corner of the house and offered the prasad to Badi Beeji. "Jeevika you seem tired, and your hair is still wet; is someone keeping you awake at night?" Badi Beeji softly smiled as Jeevika shook her head slightly.

"No, Badi Beeji; it's nothing like that. She's just been a bit irritable the last couple of days." She turned towards the stairs, craning her neck around the curvature of the bend. "Mannu! Its morning, you'll have to come down now. As it is, you're late for college and I'm late for teaching." She waited another couple of moments before she heard Manvi's muffled reply. Rolling her eyes, she made her way to the kitchen where she received a side hug from Madan whilst Pinky took the thaal from Jeevika's hands.

"So how's my Muskaan this morning? You know with all the crying through the night, you can't go on like this." Jeevika turned towards the empty balls scattered around the kitchen bench, stacking them together.

"I know Chachu, but what can I do?" He placed his hand on her head before placing a small kiss to her forehead.

"Jeevika! Jeevika! Where are you?" She exited the kitchen walking towards where Beeji's voice came from. "Oh Jeevika. You're there, I think I dropped my ring onto the thaal, can you go get it?"

Jeevika again retreated to the kitchen; picking up the thaal, she started searching through the flower petals and the sweets looking for the golden ring. Not finding it, she made her way back through the empty court yard with the thaal in her hands. She stopped as she felt a shiver run up her spine. Closing her eyes, she turned towards the open door before taking a deep breath and opening them again as her gaze fell on him. Standing in the doorway in his favourite white blazer, Jeevika found her heart beating ten times faster.

"Jeevika! Jeevika, why are you taking so long?" Beeji made her way into the court yard, her voice waning as she caught sight of their unexpected guest. Her momentary loss of words was quickly overcome as she plastered a gentle smile on to her lips. "Viren bheta, come on in. Jeevika, why are you just standing there? Go give him the prasad." Jeevika's hesitation did not go unnoticed by him as she made her slow way towards where he stood.

He lowered his head and brushed his hair out of the way as she timidly applied the red pigment with her ring finger. He cherished the opportunity of standing so close to her, memorizing the shape and contour of her gentle face. A small smirk appeared on his lips as he registered her wet hair, and image he loved to see, but soon disappeared as the absence of sindoor from her parting and a mangalsutra from her neck stood out across her features. She gently placed the prasad  into his open hand, careful to not look in his eyes.

She turned to leave but stopped as she heard her name being uttered softly. Turning slowly, she gazed into his eyes unsure of what she would find. There's eyes broke apart as the pattering of little feet emerged in the hall.

"Pappa! Pappa!" An instantaneous grin appeared on Viren's face as he leant down; arms open to welcome the little girl into his arms. She ran into her father's arms clutching her hands around his neck and Viren held the small two year old in his arms.

"Rhea, I missed you so so so so so much."

Edited by sabeeha - 14 November 2012 at 1:18pm

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

sadfacegirl123silverashwizzgirlseskyruchamaheenkryanitekaurdChandni41virika1235eemakanishkakaranRuby728puneetksingh9Kryanian08ayeshapastaDaniaax3Kajol20Kryan_DevAkshi2189mansiThapaneepreetivrvirikamaliha-Tinu-jenna_promanticgurl070Mo710DivanIshtara_211dmg123Amii90avni_19Tacker_Holicpinky.paddaSaaraa.Marzii--Iqra--sumayyah1

-Tinu- Goldie
-Tinu-
-Tinu-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Amazing ! ran out of words to describe ths! lovely concept , plss updatee fast ! gettin impatient , pls continue ths

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sabeeha

jenna_p Goldie
jenna_p
jenna_p

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
you are awesome!!!!
Loved it!!!!
Plz continue soon

sabeeha

preetivr Goldie
preetivr
preetivr

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged

another fabulous work. Great start. Clap

curious to know what happened between virikaConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sabeeha-Tinu-

AP... Goldie
AP...
AP...

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Pm me plz

sabeeha

Thapanee Senior Member
Thapanee
Thapanee

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Beautiful :), pls pm me also

sabeeha

Amii90 IF-Dazzler
Amii90
Amii90

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Another Sixer!! What a start of a beautiful concept & there are never enough Virika FF/SS/OS to read :) Love your work!

Edited by Amit90 - 06 April 2012 at 11:20am

sabeeha

Go to top