Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Will continue this after some time.
πŸ˜† hmmm...nice to see Abhijeet slightly involved with another girl...something other than the T thing. πŸ˜‰ 
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

WOW WOW WOW manπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... wat a lovely treat...⭐️⭐️⭐️
to be honest DEMONSTAR, wen i saw ur lengthy story, I was decided that wen will I give my feedback, i appologize DEMONSTAR in advance that next time i'll not read his story if it will be of this much lengthy... but now i am ashamed of my thought...
wat a MASTER BLASTER buddyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... either if its cum for reasearch or character building, past information or scene creating... everything is jus SUPERB...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
the character of ASAD TAYLER, SLICER, PARAMJEET GILL, BALA, AZIZ JAVED, VIDYA KASHYP...πŸ‘
the previous characters of SNEHA, SMIRTHI and all...πŸ‘
the usual characters of our beloved TRIO with teamπŸ‘ excluding much more of NIKHIL and SACHIN...πŸ˜†
man U are really creating such a lovely auraπŸ‘...a MASTERPIECE⭐️... a joyful RIDE...πŸ‘
sum scenes i enjoyed alot but ur dialogues and crispy PARA's really icing on already yummy cake...πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘β­οΈ
I m a beginer but personally I dunt want to screen it although I prefared it as a READING material and always saved in my collection to give me oppurtunity to learn alot from it...😊
jus one thing...
THANK U VERY MUCH DEMONSTAR... its really a GIFT for all of us...!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

NOTE: sorry buddy, i have not such a royal lisguistic skills like u, so if u find sumthing wrong, i say sorry...😊
Edited by gadhadada - 12 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
Ravi will read soon and comment. πŸ˜ƒ
Forfriend thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG... What a story... 

Full on suspense and Action... really a gr8 creation...

DemonStar...  your efforts are are just too good πŸ‘

I would love to see this story as a series in CID or script of next CID movie...

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ravi an absolutely  awesome story

you write so well , writer banna tha medicine main kahan phas gayeπŸ˜†
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you so much for your kind words, everyone. Really appreciated, I'm glad you enjoyed it. πŸ˜ƒ

@vis - Actually I had just intended for their interaction to be like a sort of mutual understanding and respect. I guess thoda zyada ho gaya. πŸ˜†

@Nandini - Yeah... πŸ˜† But medical knowledge does help with a lot of technical details in writing. I do plan to publish something in the future if time permits.

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DemonStar

@vis - Actually I had just intended for their interaction to be like a sort of mutual understanding and respect. I guess thoda zyada ho gaya. πŸ˜† No no...it's perfectly fine. I am more than happy to see him interested in someone other than T. πŸ˜‰

@Nandini - Yeah... πŸ˜† But medical knowledge does help with a lot of technical details in writing. I do plan to publish something in the future if time permits. Nice to hear this πŸ˜ƒ Ravi...you have to make time for this. Being a doc doesn't mean you shouldn't publish a book. You have it in you and you shouldn't let it go waste

kelly32 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I completed reading your story...hats off to you ravi..πŸ‘ such a long story  maintaining suspense and thrill till the end..Its almost  like reading a novel..you have linked all the subplots in story really well at the end..

When I read opening lines of first chapter I felt I am reading half blood prince..πŸ˜† It reminded me of the scene where muggle minister is alone in the office thinking about the mishaps happening all over the country..

Great job...πŸ‘πŸΌ
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its long story. So will read when I will be completely free. May be next weekend. πŸ˜Š
..Princess.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
really really awesome story...