Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Whats to say? its been proved she hasn't done anything wrong and saying more will just fuel it further. It will all blow over when the next tasty news comes along. By next week it will be normal again.  
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
shall i telll u one thing i know about nazim

he hates speaking out in public esp things like what happened to Gia.. he doesnt want to fall in trap.

-----

what i feel 

He shooting for a movie and for sns. how will he have time - 

lemme ask him why are everyone silent and him when its only vishal being supporting her 
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
There is no need to be aggressive at this matter. Giaa is proved innocent so there is no need to extend this matter further. Seriously I don't want this matter to get worse due to unnecessary statements by co stars. They are surely supporting and comforting her at personal level and there is really no need for everyone to come up in defence
Originally posted by: maddy311

There is no need to be aggressive at this matter. Giaa is proved innocent so there is no need to extend this matter further. Seriously I don't want this matter to get worse due to unnecessary statements by co stars. They are surely supporting and comforting her at personal level and there is really no need for everyone to come up in defence

after i watched the video of interview from TV9, i couldn't keep calm...It's too harsh...pure accusation...Poor girl...
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sandyuk

The way that I see it is that its good that one of them only has come out and spoken to support Giaa. If they all came out the situation would have been made even bigger than it has been. I am sure Vishal represents them all.

If it continue to be a problem then maybe the others may also come out to support Giaa publicly. I am sure that Rashmi Sharma's production house is working with Giaa on how to control the situation as it does have an impact on SNS. They may be the ones who control who comes out to support Giaa publicly and what they should say. We really should not think bad of the others as it may be out of their control. We all know how well they get on especially Giaa and Rucha.

agree   ... just let it die
gauri72 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It was unbearable when isaw the report on TV9.How can they accuse & humiliate a girl likeJia.
Nihira-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maddy311

well said!!it will come to an end soon.
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
let us close this chapter once for all
chittyhk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
HELLO

may i know what all the hullabulloo is about please??
thank you.