my take on dek and advice to forum members

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
after watching sbs video i am in my dream land.finally the most awaited makeover has happen and most awaited track, manveer love track is about to start.  just love their dance and both were looking so hot and sensual goshh๐Ÿ˜ก. i have watched that video 16 times and yet i am not satisfied . what an addiction? i am getting hooked by this couple day by day  .never seen any couple with so much tenderness and salivaton. 
guys now its officially declared that uv-m love track is about to begin  so i request to you all that ignore akash part if u hate him and enjoy manveer . don't spoil your mood and waste your time and energy on him because despite of the fact how much we hate him and gets cyco with his presence on screen , this is the fact that he is still in manyata's life and his story is still yet to be solved. manyata still thinks she loves him .yes i'll say she thinks because i don't find her love for him is  passionate .  akash  doesn't deserves to be discussed.  akash has served his purpose to make uday realize that he truely feels for manyata. so now just forget him like a sadist .  don't be so negative for akash  and spoil your months long wait of manveer because of him. simply avoid it. 
j's matter with sought out with the time as i think this mms fiasco will make their love more intense .don't know how but  i have a strong feeling it will happen. this tiff will bring them closer.
guys lets just  enjoy show and have fun .after all that 5 months long ranting is now is in effect. finally manveer track is about to begin. its announced officially now so i am more relieved .
although i always think that SA always want manveer not monash . she likes a taste of offbeat romance tales depicted in her home production movies.
first time when i watch this show  initially i  was sure uday and manyata is going to be leads because i found its logicless to make  akash  lead when they have such a interesting , charming and appealing character like uday. i somewhere know that cvs are not that dumb that they would waste such a boiling chemistry b/w manveer because of their stubborness.
they are educated and know tv business better than the rest so how could they ignore the difference b/w uday and akash. i know last days due to them storyline has faced several ups and downs due to unreasonable twists that jerked trps  and can be handled in a better way.

i will be glad if  manveer love doesn't grew with  that simmilar long eyelocks or so called accidents like falling down etc which we have seen million times in billion serials . i want their track to be more mature, realistic and unique BEYOND MY IMAGINATION. cvs are capable .if they have capability of creating such a strong character like udayveer , i am sure they would give us amazingly wonderful love track. i want manveer to happen differently . different from other tv shows like ipkknd, dmg ,mjht etc. i love these shows but they show some sort of similar love tracks. i don't intend to hurt any of the fans .its just my opinion. i don't want mthis to be a typical lovestory because from the begning  till now i find their track little hatke from others. i want this show to maintain their usp i.e uniqueness in characters and don't turn into lovey dovey romantic tale.
finally a dawn after dusk.

i am ready to wait with all patience for this sizzling story and you??????????

i heard news that priyal and ashish have a small fight and was upset over that.  hope that they will resolve it soon.after all ladai  pyar ki nishani hoti hai๐Ÿ˜†. god bless the couple.love both of them

not intended to offend anyone and  please do give your comments.๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zzz15 thumbnail
Lovely post Wendy!! Completely agree, I think we should move on from Akaash, when he comes back it shouldn't stir us up with anger because his purpose is to make U-M closer, even if there is conflict because of him. Fights, mistakes only make a couple closer because they understand each other better after them. This negativity with Akash should be forgotten, because the Manveer track is finally starting! 

All the best to Priyal and Ashish, I'm sure they will work it out, fights are normal in a relationship, they are an awesome couple. 

And for those thinking that M had no feelings for UV, well looking at the SBS video looks like some of those feelings are starting to surface ๐Ÿ˜‰
wendy25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yaherd15

Lovely post Wendy!! Completely agree, I think we should move on from Akaash, when he comes back it shouldn't stir us up with anger because his purpose is to make U-M closer, even if there is conflict because of him. Fights, mistakes only make a couple closer because they understand each other better after them. This negativity with Akash should be forgotten, because the Manveer track is finally starting! 

All the best to Priyal and Ashish, I'm sure they will work it out, fights are normal in a relationship, they are an awesome couple. 

And for those thinking that M had no feelings for UV, well looking at the SBS video looks like some of those feelings are starting to surface ๐Ÿ˜‰

thanx yaherd15( sorry as don't know your name).
i too feel that after this dance manyata will develop atleast miniature feeling for uday.  lets hope the best for the story .
i have also read your earlier posts  and found it very positive and amazing.
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
good post wendy!!!

there's no point of cringing i think we simply had to ignore the akash part get hooked to manveer...they r finally getting down the track...with M change ...i couldn't get off my eyes there dance sequence it was so beautiful to watch...there in some parts of dance one could c M's change in her feelings...i too couldn't get off that dance sequence have watched so manytimes...manveer look dance was an intense simply awww..waited since valentines specially LOL ...finally a ball dance ROFLLL is when priyal wanted to dance with ashish than they had this fight...hope soon they get back...god bless them...

for manveer ...akash is someone who is going to create quite an intensity & depth to manveer story...bring changes in both of behaviour ...as a person also...

postmodernist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wendy25

after watching sbs video i am in my dream land.finally the most awaited makeover has happen and most awaited track, manveer love track is about to start. just love their dance and both were looking so hot and sensual goshh๐Ÿ˜ก. i have watched that video 16 times and yet i am not satisfied . what an addiction? i am getting hooked by this couple day by day .never seen any couple with so much tenderness and salivaton.

guys now its officially declared that uv-m love track is about to begin so i request to you all that ignore akash part if u hate him and enjoy manveer . don't spoil your mood and waste your time and energy on him because despite of the fact how much we hate him and gets cyco with his presence on screen , this is the fact that he is still in manyata's life and his story is still yet to be solved. manyata still thinks she loves him .yes i'll say she thinks because i don't find her love for him is passionate . akash doesn't deserves to be discussed.
akash has served his purpose to make uday realize that he truely feels for manyata. so now just forget him like a sadist . don't be so negative for akash and spoil your months long wait of manveer because of him. simply avoid it.
j's matter with sought out with the time as i think this mms fiasco will make their love more intense .don't know how but i have a strong feeling it will
happen. this tiff will bring them closer.
guys lets just enjoy show and have fun .after all that 5 months long ranting is now is in effect. finally manveer track is about to begin. its announced officially now so i am more relieved .
although i always think that SA always want manveer not monash . she likes a taste of offbeat romance tales depicted in her home production movies.
first time when i watch this show initially i was sure uday and manyata is going to be leads because i found its logicless to make akash lead when they have such a interesting , charming and appealing character like uday. i somewhere know that cvs are not that dumb that they would waste such a boiling chemistry b/w manveer because of their stubborness.
they are educated and know tv business better than the rest so how could they ignore the difference b/w uday and akash. i know last days due to them storyline has faced several ups and downs due to

unreasonable twists
that jerked trpsand can be handled in a better way.

i will be glad if manveer love doesn't grew with that simmilar long eyelocks or so called accidents like falling down etc which we have seen million times in billion serials . i want their track to be more mature, realistic and unique BEYOND MY IMAGINATION. cvs are capable .if they have capability of creating such a strong character like udayveer , i am sure they would give us amazingly wonderful love track. i want manveer to happen differently . different from other tv shows like ipkknd, dmg ,mjht etc. i love these shows but they show some sort of similarlove tracks. i don't intend to hurt any of the fans .its just my opinion. i don't want mthis to be a typical lovestory because from the begning till now i find their track little hatke from others. i want this show to maintain their usp i.e uniqueness in characters and don't turn into lovey dovey romantic tale.
finally a dawn after dusk.

i am ready to wait with all patience for this sizzling story and you??????????

<font color="#006600">i heard news that priyal and ashish have a small fight and was upset over that. hope that they will resolve it soon.</font>after all ladai pyar ki nishani hoti hai๐Ÿ˜†. god bless the couple.love both of them
[/B]
[B]
not intended to offend anyone and please do give your comments.๐Ÿ˜Š

Love yours and Kasturika's posts coz u both always speak my mind!! Love ya for this:))
wendy25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar_ka_panchi

good post wendy!!!

there's no point of cringing i think we simply had to ignore the akash part get hooked to manveer...they r finally getting down the track...with M change ...i couldn't get off my eyes there dance sequence it was so beautiful to watch...there in some parts of dance one could c M's change in her feelings...i too couldn't get off that dance sequence have watched so manytimes...manveer look dance was an intense simply awww..waited since valentines specially LOL ...finally a ball dance ROFLLL is when priyal wanted to dance with ashish than they had this fight...hope soon they get back...god bless them...

for manveer ...akash is someone who is going to create quite an intensity & depth to manveer story...bring changes in both of behaviour ...as a person also...

thanx dear 
akash doesn't even exist for me nowdays . there is no point of rising your BP and spoil your enthusiasm over that third class majnu. we have to move on from this akashji . i treat him as a nobody yesterday and felt much better. i trust cvs that they would not let this show and their fans down
wendy25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: postmodernist

Love yours and Kasturika's posts coz u both always speak my mind!! Love ya for this:))

thanx a lot sweety .
may be we are telepathic๐Ÿ˜†
zzz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wendy25

thanx yaherd15( sorry as don't know your name).
i too feel that after this dance manyata will develop atleast miniature feeling for uday.  lets hope the best for the story .
i have also read your earlier posts  and found it very positive and amazing.

Oh, my name is Shama!!! LOL! 

I think after seeing today's episode, she did feel something...although they didn't show the close up on her face where she is dancing with UV and he pulls her back to him  (like they did in SBS) because SHE was DEFINITELY feeing something there. It's okay the CHEMISTRY was STILL there! 

THank you very much for appreciating my earlier posts, and I'm glad you liked the positivity, I felt like it was badly needed at the time!! Everyone's spirits were so down. ๐Ÿ˜• I hope you continue to write posts too, they are simply amazing! LOVE THEM!๐Ÿ˜ƒ