Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

I requested Star Plus to Act to Protect Giaa Manek (Page 2)

Nilu.Dasuni IF-Rockerz
Nilu.Dasuni
Nilu.Dasuni

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
thanks for the link nafisa.
Done

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DREAMY_EYES-AmalAziz--Nafisa-

doc4ever IF-Dazzler
doc4ever
doc4ever

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
TfsSmile

kaka.lg-AmalAziz--Nafisa-

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Just sent a request too, nafisa.  There are three ways to deal with this.
1.  Keep silent and wait for the matter to die down.
2.  Come out fighting and confront her accusers.
3.  Follow George Michael's lead  and take the mickey out of the whole fiasco.  Outside was a hit record for him.  Don't know if anyone will understand what I am talking about for point 3 but the precedence was set by him.  However, I do understand that India is still a conservative country and this is very big news for there.

doc4everkaka.lg-AmalAziz-

Vinder90 IF-Dazzler
Vinder90
Vinder90

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
NOw my mini angry RANT

If Giaa (and Gopi, all in one)  GO DOWN, i will CURSE from bottom of my heart all the negative thinknig population of IINDIA(esp coz most viewership is there) and ALL OVER THE WORLD

Those who go against her or thing negative for her and those who loose charm of Gopi's character, will be the WORST, I SAY WORST< individuals on this PLANET:

To those who bashed her and those who are bashing her::: You SUCK, never again will any indian serial or any channel have any hopes for their cast and crew,

A good name and reputation takes ages to build up, but one bad link destroys all :: this has been a general pattern of all this::

For even thos who love other serials: this could easily have happened to any person anywhere, whatsoever:: If you dont stanrd up for Giaa, do you think pple will stand up to your favourites when they get into TROUBLE

THis is the TIME TO CHANGE: all viewers whether SNS fans or not, need to stand up to this atrocity coz this could happen to anyone:: if Giaa fails, it will be the failure of us as veiwers or anything on TV, and failure of Indian television just because of a few PATHETIC channels like TV9 and E24, THIS IS THE TIME: Stand up for Giaa, and prove that you all have a BRAIN(this is just to those pple who havent acted yet, even that little feedback you give will be enough, DO IT)

Edited by Vinder90 - 06 April 2012 at 6:08am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SravasXarinaDREAMY_EYESdoc4everkaka.lg-AmalAziz--Arnisha-

Rejoiced.ritika IF-Dazzler
Rejoiced.ritika
Rejoiced.ritika

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Thanks for the link. I tried bt i dont know my email id is not getting validity.
-Arnisha- IF-Stunnerz
-Arnisha-
-Arnisha-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
i've literally had enough of this n E24 n TV9 they were so rude to her wuldnt even let her spk they spoke over her now thts no way to tlk when ur interviewin hte thes india news channel any girl wuld do wht Giaa did the camera man shuld have stayed in his limits ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DREAMY_EYESdoc4ever

doc4ever IF-Dazzler
doc4ever
doc4ever

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vinder90

NOw my mini angry RANT

If Giaa (and Gopi, all in one)  GO DOWN, i will CURSE from bottom of my heart all the negative thinknig population of IINDIA(esp coz most viewership is there) and ALL OVER THE WORLD

Those who go against her or thing negative for her and those who loose charm of Gopi's character, will be the WORST, I SAY WORST< individuals on this PLANET:

To those who bashed her and those who are bashing her::: You SUCK, never again will any indian serial or any channel have any hopes for their cast and crew,

A good name and reputation takes ages to build up, but one bad link destroys all :: this has been a general pattern of all this::

For even thos who love other serials: this could easily have happened to any person anywhere, whatsoever:: If you dont stanrd up for Giaa, do you think pple will stand up to your favourites when they get into TROUBLE

THis is the TIME TO CHANGE: all viewers whether SNS fans or not, need to stand up to this atrocity coz this could happen to anyone:: if Giaa fails, it will be the failure of us as veiwers or anything on TV, and failure of Indian television just because of a few PATHETIC channels like TV9 and E24, THIS IS THE TIME: Stand up for Giaa, and prove that you all have a BRAIN(this is just to those pple who havent acted yet, even that little feedback you give will be enough, DO IT)
Well said! ClapThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DREAMY_EYES-AmalAziz-

doc4ever IF-Dazzler
doc4ever
doc4ever

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnisha

i've literally had enough of this n E24 n TV9 they were so rude to her wuldnt even let her spk they spoke over her now thts no way to tlk when ur interviewin hte thes india news channel any girl wuld do wht Giaa did the camera man shuld have stayed in his limits ...

They were rude in every sense of the word! Angry  They are just using this an excuse to tarnish her onscreen character. Dead I'm so sad that people in India have not 'woken' up yet! Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DREAMY_EYES

Go to top