Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Barun hugged me!!!! And kissed as well on cheek;)

ArhiVirman4eva Newbie
ArhiVirman4eva
ArhiVirman4eva

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
I was just walking thru the corridor n just saw a glimpse of the unbelievable!!!
Yes. Yes. Barunnn...!!! He was there in my school .. N I ran there n said hi barun,
He smiled and said hi back..!! I was already dead!!
I said you r so skinny in real life I mean look at you propaa fittt...
He said haha thanks ... I said "you're always welcome" and in my heart I thought ; always welcome in my heart n life ;)
And then I sat there with him asking about his life.. I even took a picture with him !!! And then when I was about to leave I asked for a HUG!! And he said SUREee !!!! GOD I need ambulance... Well then he gave me hug and asked for a kiss on cheek as I was in school so I said ok... Yaayyy n then he kissed me on cheek ...:D but the flipping Phone started to ring and he left me ...
;(((( :((((
And I realised it's time to wake up from the most beautiful dream any one could have ...
Love Barun so much yaaarrr
Help me!! How to get over him...????
It's imposssible not to love him!!!!!! ;) like if this happens to u!!! :p

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889rempyNusratchinwallasanjana_kapoorrobbieREEThrishalisowjraparigadhivyCrazySaRunianAromaHussaintaklima_najShina_srkfancrackerszonethelondon12345ArshForEverhuny.thebestParamjitstarplus31nareshSVLuvBarunSanayaLovely1-.Pearl.-saruu.prernawaghray_deepshi_-DramaLover--Kanha-Alyaa_27sidhu285KaranShilpa:)TeriGalliyan.StapletonxsumiTargaryenGayuArnavajoop-aparna-.Sad.But.True.chand1234riti4u

-Kanha- IF-Rockerz
-Kanha-
-Kanha-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
lolLOLLOL i was in a reverie about him in my school one day  and suddenly i fell off my bench in front of everyoneOuch in my class everyone were like What the!!!! ShockedShockedShockeduff it was embarassingLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhiVirman4evaCrazySaRunianprernawaghrayajoop

More-than-himM Goldie
More-than-himM
More-than-himM

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
EVEN ME  WHEN MY LECTURES GET BORING I USE TO DREAM ABOUT BARUN AND SANAYA
THE SAME HAPPENED ONEDAY WHEN I WAS DAY DREAMING ABOUT ARNAV IN THAT WHITE SHIRT WHEN SUDDENLY MY PROFFESSOR POINTED OUT A QUESTION AT ME 
I WAS LIKE " WHERE AM I'  LUCKILY MY FRIEND WAS SEATED NEXT TO ME AND SHE TOLD ME THE ANSWER

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhiVirman4evaCrazySaRunianalisowjmirka88CDlove-Dreamer-

ArhiVirman4eva Newbie
ArhiVirman4eva
ArhiVirman4eva

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samskruthi

<font size="5"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">lolLOLLOL i was in a reverie about him in my school one day and suddenly </font></font><font size="5"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">i fell off my bench in front of everyoneOuch in my class everyone were like What the!!!! ShockedShockedShockeduff it was embarassingLOLLOLLOL
</font></font>

Aww that must be embarrassing :(
Look barun!!! We are loving u so much n we r so lost in u that we dnt care ways hapenin wd us ...iDVD god whyyyu is he
Married!!!! Cry Not fair baby Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kanha-

ArhiVirman4eva Newbie
ArhiVirman4eva
ArhiVirman4eva

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
EVEN ME WHEN MY LECTURES GET BORING I USE TO DREAM ABOUT BARUN AND SANAYA>THE SAME HAPPENED ONEDAY WHEN I WAS DAY DREAMING ABOUT ARNAV IN THAT WHITE SHIRT WHEN SUDDENLY MY PROFFESSOR POINTED OUT A QUESTION AT I WAS LIKE " WHERE AM I' LUCKILY MY FRIEND WAS SEATED NEXT TO ME AND SHE TOLD ME THE ANSWER

Exactly!!! Well lucky you cox I almost got a detention for being" inattentive in lessons" lolz Wink
-Kanha- IF-Rockerz
-Kanha-
-Kanha-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArhiVirman4eva

Originally posted by samskruthi

<font size="5"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">lolLOLLOL i was in a reverie about him in my school one day and suddenly </font></font><font size="5"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">i fell off my bench in front of everyoneOuch in my class everyone were like What the!!!! ShockedShockedShockeduff it was embarassingLOLLOLLOL
</font></font>

Aww that must be embarrassing :(
Look barun!!! We are loving u so much n we r so lost in u that we dnt care ways hapenin wd us ...iDVD god whyyyu is he
Married!!!! Cry Not fair baby Shocked

yeah dreams crashed well im still 14 lol if not here somewhere else or ek aur duniyaLOLLOL

ArhiVirman4eva

-Dreamer- IF-Rockerz
-Dreamer-
-Dreamer-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
i also dreamed about him he was in a park and he was sitiing on the bench i runned as fast as i cud ...after that we spoke and all that and then my alarm beep beep beep...my mother came and said wake up it's already 7:00 ,this night was amazing i had such an amazing dream...my mum said this girl is crazy :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhiVirman4evaalisowj

xsumi IF-Sizzlerz
xsumi
xsumi

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
aww hw sweet
wow wat if it did really happened
xxx

ArhiVirman4eva

Go to top