Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

about d new spoiler (Page 3)

.khanak. IF-Dazzler
.khanak.
.khanak.

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
What the...?!Angry
What do they want??? Are they gone mad? I think they really want to lose mor TRPs!Ouch

Edited by Ri_luvs_ArShi - 06 April 2012 at 5:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

23rose1234

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
One think we can notice currently is  2 episodes make 1 calendar day...so I don't know how 6 months is translated in IPKKND world... 2 months have already elapsed since their marriage yet in yesterday's episode ASR says that Khushi has to do what he says for the next 6 months... this confuses me..

We have seen in the past the CVs changing the story line at the nth moment.. so I don't know if this spoiler will be valid a month from now... Confused

Edited by LadyLaLa - 06 April 2012 at 5:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

23rose1234ChitraF

ChitraF IF-Sizzlerz
ChitraF
ChitraF

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

i think thi time zee's source is worng. if he gets to know by end of 6 months only the show will go to the dogs. tons of people will leave the show. people want intimacy between arhi. people want love.CVs know this. if MU is not cleared things won't work out

I am more confused now after reading spoiler news.. We knew, at the end of 6 months Arnav will come to know the truth.. but I am thinking, according IPK calender how many months/weeks gone now after marriage.. how they are going to show 6 month..

23rose1234* Unnati *

.khanak. IF-Dazzler
.khanak.
.khanak.

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

One think we can notice currently is  2 episodes make 1 calendar day...so I don't know how 6 months is translated in IPKKND world... 2 months have already elapsed since their marriage yet in yesterday's episode ASR says that Khushi has to do what he says for the next 6 months... this confuses me..

We have seen in the past the CVs changing the story line at the nth moment.. so I don't know if this spoiler will be valied a month from now... Confused

It is 2 months for us..but in the drama only 2 weeks

LadyLaLa* Unnati *

thelondon12345 Goldie
thelondon12345
thelondon12345

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
                                She said 6 months doesnt mean they show it exactly the 6 months in the show aswell...So dnt worry may be we have to wait till maha episode or after maha episode may be...all i want to say is it's a month we have to wait for the truth and majnu Arnav...I hope it's less than a month...Fingers crossed...Thumbs Up
geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by greenarrow

Originally posted by rima

i think thi time zee's source is worng. if he gets to know by end of 6 months only the show will go to the dogs. tons of people will leave the show. people want intimacy between arhi. people want love.CVs know this. if MU is not cleared things won't work out

I am more confused now after reading spoiler news.. We knew, at the end of 6 months Arnav will come to know the truth.. but I am thinking, according IPK calender how many months/weeks gone now after marriage.. how they are going to show 6 month..

time is irrelavent in the show. they went from jan to feb 14 in a matter of a day. and she has already posted the 6 months dont mean real six months. 

23rose1234ChitraF

dwija Senior Member
dwija
dwija

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
nobody knows when their six month will finish.and yes the spoiler thing we all know will happen one day but when???????????????

23rose1234* Unnati *

shtl_l IF-Dazzler
shtl_l
shtl_l

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
audience and fans have already lost patience with comedy ...and story getting stuck...if they continue showing fillers and then some accidental romance for next 3 months...it wont help the show...trp's will really go down...fans r frustrated seeing the same scenes again and again...
we want the story to move forward...create suspense...create story...and for god sake we dont want the same scene ,same dialogues again and again...they will loose the fans which still watch the show religiously...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

23rose1234

Go to top