about d new spoiler - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
                                She said 6 months doesnt mean they show it exactly the 6 months in the show aswell...So dnt worry may be we have to wait till maha episode or after maha episode may be...all i want to say is it's a month we have to wait for the truth and majnu Arnav...I hope it's less than a month...Fingers crossed...👍🏼
Originally posted by greenarrow

I am more confused now after reading spoiler news.. We knew, at the end of 6 months Arnav will come to know the truth.. but I am thinking, according IPK calender how many months/weeks gone now after marriage.. how they are going to show 6 month..

time is irrelavent in the show. they went from jan to feb 14 in a matter of a day. and she has already posted the 6 months dont mean real six months. 
nobody knows when their six month will finish.and yes the spoiler thing we all know will happen one day but when???????????????
audience and fans have already lost patience with comedy ...and story getting stuck...if they continue showing fillers and then some accidental romance for next 3 months...it wont help the show...trp's will really go down...fans r frustrated seeing the same scenes again and again...
we want the story to move forward...create suspense...create story...and for god sake we dont want the same scene ,same dialogues again and again...they will loose the fans which still watch the show religiously...
6 month..m dead ! d serial is already being dragged..cv's wake up..
yeah ive been thinking the same..thats why i havent yet liked the spoiler yet! too confused i suppose, dont know how to react...i already hate the current track...there are some moments i agree..but i want to watch the whole episode not just few clips...just today i decided to watch the episodes after the MU gets cleared..but 6 months! oh hell!! i mean, what do i do if i dont watch ipknd...i mean, seriously😡😲😭
Originally posted by 23rose1234

i really want 2 believe d spoiler but do u think its possible.. i mean arnav knowin d truth at d end of 6 months...trps r fallin n ppl r already gettin frustrated.. do u think dey can drag it ne further.. dont knw but i think its high tym he shd knw d truth...

she already told so many times in her spoiler post that doesn't means the 6 months of the reality so better not to panic

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2920170?pn=13
Originally posted by deszired

yeah ive been thinking the same..thats why i havent yet liked the spoiler yet! too confused i suppose, dont know how to react...i already hate the current track...there are some moments i agree..but i want to watch the whole episode not just few clips...just today i decided to watch the episodes after the MU gets cleared..but 6 months! oh hell!! i mean, what do i do if i dont watch ipknd...i mean, seriously😡😲😭

dont worry i dont think its going 2 tk so long... a week or 2 n d truth will b out...
Edited by 23rose1234 - 11 years ago
Hey everyone.. zee said 6 months on the show is not equal to 6 months in real life... so lets have hope !!!!
come onnn guys zee cleard it ..6 months doesnt meaans 6months of real life ...theyll most probably do a small leap and as zee said this isnt movie to show repentance tht fast soo waitt guys many among us wantd khshi not to forgive him easily naa so thts it they r doing tht ...so a girl lyk khuhsi who forgives everybody's mistake easily shudnt forgive him easily means he had to do tht much to her !!!so i thnk theyll be putting to tht nnow ...anyways frankly i am waiting tht to happn{even thgh unwanted comedy is unbearable}