Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Sach na Bataana, warna padega pacchtana - Epi 193 (Page 5)

enchanted23 IF-Dazzler
enchanted23
enchanted23

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MR21

police enters mb house...jk stops him but dushy asks her to learn to stay without him...i am not worthy to forgive but i wish that u n baapji dont think abt me with anger...jk stops him...jk asks giga..giga says when we need his support he made us shameful...dushy says to inspector that u came here after vasant death...but u know the case...we dont know that who did that accident...kesar is a bit shock...dushy says but i took the last breath of vasant...i killed him...

You had to really feel for him here,he turned into a saint and then this had to happen,you wouldn't have felt so bad if he was caught immediately after he threw Vasant in the riverOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21

enchanted23 IF-Dazzler
enchanted23
enchanted23

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged

jk asks mb to stop dushy...i understand u but please stop him...i plead u...mb says nothing...jk goes to gulaal n says u always wanted to keep this house together na...then what happened today...if u will be silent today then this house will break today...u tell to mb to stop my duhsy..he will never say no to u...my son never have any happiness in his life...he lead life like a punishment...then why did this punishment...tell me gulaal...

can't believe JK,she did her best to throw Gulaal out of the house and now look at her begging in front of the very same person she never had any good things to say aboutShocked

MR21

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
dushy says bas baa...bas...dont say anything to gulaal...she is in great pain from the last 10 years as she is keeping my sin as a secret...every one in shock...dushy says she killed the devil in me n she gave an opputunity for me to lead a respectful life...its only because of gulaal's favour that your son is in front of u all these years...or else i would have got this punishment years back...she gave an opputunity for the man who destroyed her life...gulaal in tears...dushy says i dont know how many jhanam i will be in debt of her...

enchanted23

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
dushy leaves with police...jk crying while giga n sudha took her inside...mb looks at gulaal with anger n hurt...mb walks towards gulaal n says what ever dushy said now...did u know abt it...kesar looks at them..mb says all these years u kept it as a secret from us abt this paap...kesar goes near gulaal...mb says tell gulaal...tell...tell gulaal...did u know...gulaal says yes...i know...every one again in shock...gulaal crying...

enchanted23

enchanted23 IF-Dazzler
enchanted23
enchanted23

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged

dushy says bas baa...bas...dont say anything to gulaal...she is in great pain from the last 10 years as she is keeping my sin as a secret...every one in shock...dushy says she killed the devil in me n she gave an opputunity for me to lead a respectful life...its only because of gulaal's favour that your son is in front of u all these years...or else i would have got this punishment years back...she gave an opputunity for the man who destroyed her life...gulaal in tears...dushy says i dont know how many jhanam i will be in debt of her...

Arrey Dushy tu chup nahi reh sakta tha kya?Bechari usko bhi apne sath narak main dhakel diya ultimately all his good deed went kaput with this blunder naOuch

MR21

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
done with updates Embarrassed

enchanted23

enchanted23 IF-Dazzler
enchanted23
enchanted23

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged

dushy leaves with police...jk crying while giga n sudha took her inside...mb looks at gulaal with anger n hurt...mb walks towards gulaal n says what ever dushy said now...did u know abt it...kesar looks at them..mb says all these years u kept it as a secret from us abt this paap...kesar goes near gulaal...mb says tell gulaal...tell...tell gulaal...did u know...gulaal says yes...i know...every one again in shock...gulaal crying...

@bold he was so hurt that she hid it from him na,he trusted her morethan his own son,she always was above everyone else in that house and he felt badly letdown Cry heart wrenching scene this one

@blue : our Kesu's kavach mode in action, the moment anyone raise their voice against his Gulaal he would be there in a flash defending her

MR21

enchanted23 IF-Dazzler
enchanted23
enchanted23

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged

done with updates Embarrassed

Aww Ramya thanks for a lovely updateEmbarrassed

so sad that it was just two of us today,infact we should recommend to Srush to postpone the edt on holidays so that way people wouldn't miss out on discussions

MR21

Go to top