Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Sach na Bataana, warna padega pacchtana - Epi 193 (Page 4)

Anjalg IF-Dazzler
Anjalg
Anjalg

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Guys...I'll BRB! Dinner time...Party

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alantaMR21

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
dushy says its true mb...dushy crying while telling that its truth n he fells on mb's feet...mb is in tears...i dont know whether new pb is crying or smiling or laughing LOL...mb is in anger n slaps n beats dushy saying u killed my vasant...mb is full furious...he takes the stick n beats him while dushy did not protest...all crying..while gulaal crying holding pb...gulaal crying out load after these many years Cry...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enchanted23

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enchanted23

Ahh Mini,Tere liye I am updating my SS and you are gayab Ouch ok chal have a great weekendEmbarrassed
Aditi...u r updating now...i was just thinking that it would be good if any one update today..week end jo hai...

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
dushy looks at vasant photo n says from that day i was unable to sleep peacefully...day n night i was just feeling guilty n i will always fell guilty...dushy calls police...

enchanted23

enchanted23 IF-Dazzler
enchanted23
enchanted23

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MR21

Originally posted by enchanted23

Ahh Mini,Tere liye I am updating my SS and you are gayab Ouch ok chal have a great weekendEmbarrassed
Aditi...u r updating now...i was just thinking that it would be good if any one update today..week end jo hai...

Hi Ramya, yes I will update in sometimeSmile

MR21

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
jk asks dushy not to go with police n asks him to tell that all this is a lie...dushy says dont cry...if by tears my sins are washed then my sins would have been gone many years ago...just one moment of sin is more than my whole life goodness...i would have done this before itself...to be frank from now on i will be having the punishment of my sin...n i will be punished for this my whole life...

enchanted23

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
police enters mb house...jk stops him but dushy asks her to learn to stay without him...i am not worthy to forgive but i wish that u n baapji dont think abt me with anger...jk stops him...jk asks giga..giga says when we need his support he made us shameful...dushy says to inspector that u came here after vasant death...but u know the case...we dont know that who did that accident...kesar is a bit shock...dushy says but i took the last breath of vasant...i killed him...

enchanted23

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
jk asks mb to stop dushy...i understand u but please stop him...i plead u...mb says nothing...jk goes to gulaal n says u always wanted to keep this house together na...then what happened today...if u will be silent today then this house will break today...u tell to mb to stop my duhsy..he will never say no to u...my son never have any happiness in his life...he lead life like a punishment...then why did this punishment...tell me gulaal...

enchanted23

Go to top