Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
shocked that they are dragging it so much. Every news channel is talking about that. What really surprises me is that before all this happened everyone was supporting her and talking so highly of her. 

Just this one incident has changed their opinion about her?! Just because she was at a wrong place at a wrong time people are critising her.  

When bad times comes upon them they expect people to understand them but when it happens to others they don't spare one chance to spread gossip and talk crap. 

I am seriously fed up with it. Please end it for good. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Precious_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Giaa said it rightly about the people around her. 90% are hypocrites.
scorpian87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😡stupid media wallay are acting like kids .y dont they get it that some things just happend without any reason .they should just get over it and move on dont they have any other news thay could show 🤢 i am feeling very sorry for gia she is in such a bad position right now and she is not even proven guilty poor girl suffering for nothing
ashy924 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the media can say whatever they want, people can believe whatever they want as long as giaa, her family and friends know that she is telling the truth and than its all cool. :) and her fans also believing her and is supporting is going to make her feel stronger.