India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

I am so

Ritu- IF-Sizzlerz
Ritu-
Ritu-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
shocked that they are dragging it so much. Every news channel is talking about that. What really surprises me is that before all this happened everyone was supporting her and talking so highly of her. 

Just this one incident has changed their opinion about her?! Just because she was at a wrong place at a wrong time people are critising her.  

When bad times comes upon them they expect people to understand them but when it happens to others they don't spare one chance to spread gossip and talk crap. 

I am seriously fed up with it. Please end it for good. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ocean.Clouds_Precious_PN_luvs_Arjunkaka.lgashy924-AmalAziz-Veni-Vidi-Vici

_Precious_ Goldie
_Precious_
_Precious_

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Giaa said it rightly about the people around her. 90% are hypocrites.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-Veni-Vidi-Vici

scorpian87 Goldie
scorpian87
scorpian87

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Angrystupid media wallay are acting like kids .y dont they get it that some things just happend without any reason .they should just get over it and move on dont they have any other news thay could show Dead i am feeling very sorry for gia she is in such a bad position right now and she is not even proven guilty poor girl suffering for nothing Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashy924

ashy924 IF-Dazzler
ashy924
ashy924

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
the media can say whatever they want, people can believe whatever they want as long as giaa, her family and friends know that she is telling the truth and than its all cool. :) and her fans also believing her and is supporting is going to make her feel stronger.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovvscorpian87

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index