Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Jogia vs Gouri - who deserve FORGIVENESS (Page 8)

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
no no u should tell me please please please please  agree hone ki baat hogi to zaroor karoongi nahi hogi agree hone ke baat nahi hogi to nahi karoongi

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

Forgiveness is wasted on a person like jagya,bachapan se he is making mistakes after mistakes-ek ke baad ek -every mistake biger than the previous.Each time he realises his mistake, seeks forgiveness then goes on to hurt the same people who forgave him..
Look how many times anandi forgave him,one day she is ganwaar then he says he respects her then he blames her for losing baby..totally dawaadol spineless weak individual for whom 'what HE wants' matters  nothing else..Jo insaan apni galathiyon se seekh  naa le phir wohi galathiyaan kare no point in forgiving him..
Gauri if she gets over her anandi fixation can change into a much better person..this girl was such a positive character when introduced -someone who managed to succeed in life after all the  setbacks due to that  child marriage,a brave girl who fought for others,succeeded in achieving her goal to be a doctor ..But then jagya happened and now this girl has become a caricature of herself...
 If only she could change the course of her life after the shock of losing her child.Ermm..

Hiii  Aditiji,missed you lots..so nice to see you backSmile ,
how have you been?..

I am fine and you...I must admit I have sorely missed chatting with all of you...and I am glad that I have some time to do so...even if I don't watch. The updates are great and frankly I am tired of watching such negative serials so I stick to watching what I like. But here I am to chat with all of you again.WinkEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyotiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Aditi ji, its very daring to rit anything in support of Jogia, becoz u will be misunderstoodWink  Anandi lover will not forgive him for wht he hs done and Gouri lover cant justify him now bcoz thn it will leave Gouri defenceless. i m defenitly not supporting him. i just tried to analise comparatively to whom it will be easier for me to forgive between J and G and my base was tht i can only forgive people who realize there mistake and not those who always blame others for their own fualt. but after seeing todays precap, i feel tht Jogia hs lost his sense. even if his intention is not bad and may be he was manipulated by G and her great moter, but still i cant justify suspecting Anandi and blaming her for the accident, knowing her so well, wht type of girl she isAngry

As I understand it each person has their own perception or likes/dislikes and are free to write what they feel in this Forum...so you have your opinion...everyone does not have to agree... let each one support who they want... you stick with what you think is right.

I for one enjoy reading each viewers perception...but do not necessarily agree with some.Smile

pjyotiny15

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged

Aditi ji, its very daring to rit anything in support of Jogia, becoz u will be misunderstoodWink  Anandi lover will not forgive him for wht he hs done and Gouri lover cant justify him now bcoz thn it will leave Gouri defenceless. i m defenitly not supporting him. i just tried to analise comparatively to whom it will be easier for me to forgive between J and G and my base was tht i can only forgive people who realize there mistake and not those who always blame others for their own fualt. but after seeing todays precap, i feel tht Jogia hs lost his sense. even if his intention is not bad and may be he was manipulated by G and her great moter, but still i cant justify suspecting Anandi and blaming her for the accident, knowing her so well, wht type of girl she isAngry

hark look whose talking about an adult getting manipulated into doing something wrong nowLOL So now wrong deed is due to loosing of senseLOL Even if youre not justifying it youre providing it as a MAYBE factor for the wrong deedLOL
ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

hark look whose talking about an adult getting manipulated into doing something wrong nowLOL So now wrong deed is due to loosing of senseLOL Even if youre not justifying it youre providing it as a MAYBE factor for the wrong deedLOL
Dear earlier i believed tht u only watch serial with closed eyes, but seems now u started reading post too with closed eyes, a rare talentWink but in this process u miss a lot of thingsLOLLOL for u highligted wht i hv told, and if u cant understand it, thn let me explain, although i know it will be useless, but anyway will explain.LOLLOL whn i told tht manipulation is not possible? but i always say tht if anyone do any wrong due to manipulation, i will not justify him, becoz every adult is accountable of their work. so even if Jogia was manipulated, i will not take this manipulation as his defence AS U DO ALWAYSLOLLOL
Try more to find contradiction in my statements, u need to work hard for itWink, becoz i know wht i m saying and i believe in wht i say and not twist my logic becoz i bound to defend any characterLOLLOL

hookedtiny15

fast trak IF-Rockerz
fast trak
fast trak

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
ankit. if question abt forgiving comes then we can forgive whoever realises their mistakes. but here atm jogia is shown to be blaming anandi for the loss of baby. i dont know how this doctor couple can blame someone who is sitting miles away in jayetsar to be plotting for an accident. they surely think anandi is god LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
BTW one of my first thread in this forum was tht Jogia - a great manipulatorLOLLOL thts why i always denounce Pizza madam  to marry Jogia by being manipulated, which u use to defend on tht basis. if she decided marry, she is responsible and not JogiaLOLLOL

tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fast trak

ankit. if question abt forgiving comes then we can forgive whoever realises their mistakes. but here atm jogia is shown to be blaming anandi for the loss of baby. i dont know how this doctor couple can blame someone who is sitting miles away in jayetsar to be plotting for an accident. they surely think anandi is god LOL
Arey, Dhanya my post was before tht precap and wht hd been shown for few week. it was like Jogia was really realising his mistake. as i always say, i always discuss only on the basis of wht hs been shown, so i found him realising, but now it seems tht his realisation was fake, so no defence to himLOLLOL u know in other forum to i always use to say tht if th vamp will realise her mistake and REALLY improve, i will not hv any problem to forgive her, but it was next to impossible to expect anything like tht. people who dont realise their mistakes, never improveLOLLOL

tiny15

Go to top