Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Jogia vs Gouri - who deserve FORGIVENESS (Page 6)

sush_ IF-Sizzlerz
sush_
sush_

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
this dr'couple doesn't deserve forgiveness at all
both are perfect blamers

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Missesha

Nice topic Ankit :-)

What I have liked about J is that since he chose to marry G, he has never given up on her. He has tried to give his best to his relationship. He also on the other hand tried to do something good for his family. If not, he is atleast not giving them more troubles.

However, G has added no value to their relationship. She has ruined the relationship more and more everyday. She demands her rights, when she doesn't have any.

I do not think G deserves to be forgiven until she realises her mistakes.

If she didnt hav any rights then what the hell did Jogia marry her for? She has the right over his love his care - since that is what he promised her during their marriage. Yet he has been very insensitive towards her feelings
tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged

What I have liked about J is that since he chose to marry G, he has never given up on her. He has tried to give his best to his relationship. He also on the other hand tried to do something good for his family. If not, he is atleast not giving them more troubles.

Missesha,

I dont understand how you say that he tried to give his best to his relationship.  He hasnt done that at all.  I am not a gauri supporter in this useless sham of a marriage they have,  However, let us be objective -- has Jagya tried to give his best to the relationship?

At each point he cheats on gauri.  Yes, calling anandi and speaking to her behind gauri's back; doing things that make gauri unhappy;  doing things that he knows gauri will not like; hiding the truth from gauri; not planning for her future ( did he think what would happen to her if he could not complete his M.S.? Or was he planning to be a parasite off gauri's income while she worked and he sat home with two thirds of a masters degree? )

Yes, he tried to do something good for his family -- this one particular time there was that excuse of badi masi.  But even in this, there was no need to overstay for a period of six weeks... the root cause of the current problem came because of that.

But every other time prior to this time?

He has never given the best of himself to his relationship to gauri...something he should have done because he wanted to marry her.

He has given her only that part of himself which is easy and convenient to give.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Manasi_16SRKLuvr

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
are sanya jagya ka promise karne mein kya jaata hai .usne bus mooh khola aur bol diya .pur kisi ke bolne pur nahi jaana chhahiye .so just relax and take it easy
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinoo

Missesha,

I dont understand how you say that he tried to give his best to his relationship.  He hasnt done that at all.  I am not a gauri supporter in this useless sham of a marriage they have,  However, let us be objective -- has Jagya tried to give his best to the relationship?

At each point he cheats on gauri.  Yes, calling anandi and speaking to her behind gauri's back; doing things that make gauri unhappy;  doing things that he knows gauri will not like; hiding the truth from gauri; not planning for her future ( did he think what would happen to her if he could not complete his M.S.? Or was he planning to be a parasite off gauri's income while she worked and he sat home with two thirds of a masters degree? )

Yes, he tried to do something good for his family -- this one particular time there was that excuse of badi masi.  But even in this, there was no need to overstay for a period of six weeks... the root cause of the current problem came because of that.

But every other time prior to this time?

He has never given the best of himself to his relationship to gauri...something he should have done because he wanted to marry her.

He has given her only that part of himself which is easy and convenient to give.

100% agreed.Clap
surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
well  jagya ne gauri ko kabhi cheat nahi kiya kyonki cheating usko kaha jaata hai jo bina bataaye chori chhupe ki jaati hai .jagya ne jo kuchh bhi kiya gauri  ke saamne kiya aur bata kur kiya .yeh gauri hi thi jisne jagya ko bataaya ki anandi bhaag gayi  hai  yeh gauri hi thi jisne jagya ko jubardasti anandi se baat karne ke liye kaha tha .yeh gauri hi thi jo jabardasti anandi ko ghar leke aayi thi .may i ask who the hell ask gauri to do all these kind of blunder? chalo gauri ko jagya ka anandi se milne mein parhej hai pur use jagya ka apne bimaar mausi se milne se kyon parhej tha . aur uska kya jo gauri ne jagya ko jaitsar ke baare mein jhooth bola tha aur jagya ko padhai ke kharche ke baare mein nahi bataaya tha.sahi maiyene mein ise cheating kehten  hain .

Edited by surabhi01 - 07 April 2012 at 5:24am
tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
@ankit gud & v.apt analysis!!ClapClapClapStarStarStaru never disappoints me wid ur posts!!!StarStarStar
if i've 2 4 give, i"ll 4give J but it doesn't mean i want him 2 b accepted back by his family & A.and his realizn is v. late so atleast he can b 4given on the basis of realizn but not 2 b accepted back. his realizn is like "Justice delayed is Justice denied" situtn.

i can also 4give the prsn who realizes his/her mistakes, crimes or even sins,repent  & redeem themselves. i believe that once u bcum an adult & hav enough sense 2 judge the rite & wrong, no1 can brain-wash but still i know that many times owing 2 difft circumstances ppl do get brain-washed but still there cums a pt. in the life wen ur conscience asks u abt ur actions & if sum1 realizes it then he/she can b 4given!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surabhi01

well  jagya ne gauri ko kabhi cheat nahi kiya kyonki cheating usko kaha jaata hai jo bina bataaye chori chhupe ki jaati hai .jagya ne jo kuchh bhi kiya gauri  ke saamne kiya aur bata kur kiya .yeh gauri hi thi jisne jagya ko bataaya ki anandi bhaag gayi  hai  yeh gauri hi thi jisne jagya ko jubardasti anandi se baat karne ke liye kaha tha .yeh gauri hi thi jo jabardasti anandi ko ghar leke aayi thi .may i ask who the hell ask gauri to do all these kind of blunder? chalo gauri ko jagya ka anandi se milne mein parhej hai pur use jagya ka apne bimaar mausi se milne se kyon parhej tha . aur uska kya jo gauri ne jagya ko jaitsar ke baare mein jhooth bola tha aur jagya ko padhai ke kharche ke baare mein nahi bataaya tha.sahi maiyene mein ise cheating kehten  hain .

surabhi -- my being unforgiving towards jagya does not mean that i am pro-gauri.
It does not have to be an either/or situation.  It can also be an 'and' situation where i dont feel any forgiveness towards both of them.   gauri does have her own faults and plenty of them.

i was responding to a poster who said that jagya has given his best to the relationship.

I dont agree with that statement and did not think he has given his best.

I am not saying that he needs to give her his best... but quite frankly, i dont have any respect for the man.

The context of my position is this:

If he rejected anandi and moved with gauri... then fair enough, let it be that way...

but at least after declaring that gauri is his 'sachcha pyaar' and that this is an 'adult decision' made with his full consent ... whereas anandi was just a ball and chain that he felt trapped with because of bapusa's decision when he was a child...

then, atleast then, i feel he has an obligation to stay loyal to gauri on that count, if nothing else.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Manasi_16SRKLuvr

Go to top