Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

saathiya's trp will decrease?????? (Page 2)

Vinder90 IF-Dazzler
Vinder90
Vinder90

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
unfortuntalety this has happened few years ago with other stars, hope it does not happen with Giaa

but if Giaa quits SNS, or anything:: SNS is a goner no matter what, and there will be no hope for the indian television small screen world for any future actor/ actress, anyone could get embroiled in this foolishness, and loose out on their career big time

I wish this passes fast, liek a  bad dream, or Star does some revival tactic, othewise i see gloom everywhere

My MUM has not eaten ANYTHING coz of this FOOLISHNESS GOING AROUND, and with that even I have lost my apetite since yesterday : RARRR

Edited by Vinder90 - 06 April 2012 at 6:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4everkaka.lg

doc4ever IF-Dazzler
doc4ever
doc4ever

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vinder90

unfortuntalety this has happened few years ago with other stars, hope it does not happen with Giaa

but if Giaa quits SNS, or anything:: SNS is a goner no matter what, and there will be no hope for the indian television small screen world for any future actor/ actress, anyone could get embroiled in this foolishness, and loose out on their career big time

I wish this passes fast, liek a  bad dream, or Star does some revival tactic, othewise i see gloom everywhere

My MUM has not eaten ANYTHING coz of this FOOLISHNESS GOING AROUND, and with that even I have lost my apetite since yesterday : RARRR
I really hope it does pass over like a bad dream.   If she does quit SNS it will be a sad day for Indian Television! Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaka.lg

Rejoiced.ritika IF-Dazzler
Rejoiced.ritika
Rejoiced.ritika

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
If replacement will happen then i will leave the sns. I cant see anyone instead of sns.

doc4everkaka.lg

Vinder90 IF-Dazzler
Vinder90
Vinder90

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritika-gohem

If replacement will happen then i will leave the sns. I cant see anyone instead of sns.

you are talking of leaving SNS,

i am thinking of leaving indian television, ON THE WHOLE, coz it was SNS that grew my interests and likes of indian television, if SNS suffers, and esp if Giaa suffers, good bye indian television, it will be like 5 years of my life since i started watching indian TV a total waste

I really wish this passes fast, and SNS stays strong, gets stronger, and Giaa also stays strong and pulls thru this incidentn, and the medai that is ruining her to be struck by LIGHTNING on the middle of their heads, ESP THOSE PATHETIC REPORTERS: who were arguing with Giaa as if they are fighting for the next prime minister's elections:: honestly the reporters and media pple were beyond pity:: THEY SHOULD BE BURNT ALIVE:: mental screwheads

doc4everkaka.lg

-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
no no due to her personal prb i dont think people will stop watching sns...as gopi ,gia both r different
and fans of sns should understand gia and support her...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4ever

tamzin43 Goldie
tamzin43
tamzin43

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
hey people wake up and smell the coffee... the police where there where the police proceeded to check who was up to no good and giaa was clean and was let go ..but the beloved sensational media has found a story and a bakra and nothing  else going on wasted their  time and our 's with  this bakwas story  to tarnish our  beloved actress character to shreds when to truth comes out i hope giaa and the channel walle sue the butts... as for the trps..they  are already going down the drain with the drama of rashi urmi and kinjal didiConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

ps giaa dont quit'''' sns is nothing with out you we love dear plz dont think of quitting
tamzin43 Goldie
tamzin43
tamzin43

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vinder90

who did this happen to tell me plz
-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Guys in showbiz any publicity is good publicity. A disgusting thought but true. So don worry the trp s wont go down for sure and its not going off air. The channel which dragged her name in this should be sued.

Go to top