Karan Kundra Appreciation Thread - Page 17

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by anchalluvskaran

๐Ÿ˜Š especially his latest pics..they leave me speechless ๐Ÿ˜
Anchal..i know love is blind but still want to confirm u actually like those edited pics?๐Ÿ˜ฒ i miss the good old days when Karan used to upload pics fresh from his phone with his own witty n lovely captions๐Ÿ˜
@shibz,m hnestly tellng u i didnt lyk d mst recent editd pics seriously;-( he lukng dark.i too miss d old page durng znkd,kmh2.bt watevr it is we luv him.
Exactly my point..not dark as such but they luk pathetic..why cant they post the original pics instead? would save them the time(taken for editing all those pics).. cant make siggies out of those horribly edited pics
btw i liked the pics karan posted himself few days back :D
Originally posted by shibz

Anchal..i know love is blind but still want to confirm u actually like those edited pics?๐Ÿ˜ฒ i miss the good old days when Karan used to upload pics fresh from his phone with his own witty n lovely captions๐Ÿ˜

I love all of Karan's Pics <3 and i was talking about his pic with Kritika ๐Ÿ˜ 
He started to post the pics again of himself but not that often :/ i'm in love with the king ๐Ÿ˜†
Which edited pics r u talking about? 
Originally posted by shibz

<font color="#CC3399" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Exactly my point..not dark as such but they luk pathetic..why cant they post the original pics instead? would save them the time(taken for editing all those pics).. cant make siggies out of those horribly edited pics
btw i liked the pics karan posted himself few days back :D
</font>

yup dat ankur one was damn funny.
I can't open the pics ๐Ÿ˜ญ
it says the pics either don't exist or are not available ๐Ÿ˜•
these pics yaar... luk really bad๐Ÿคข

don't like the first one and in the second one he looks like he hasn't slept in ages but i like the last one