Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

advantages of rohan going Darr way

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged

namaste bandhuo...Hi-ya!

aaj hai shukurwaar It's Friday .. hamko nahi hai kaam Bored!.. bas roti todna aur aaram Chompy .. so socha kyun nahi kare   aapko pareshan  Evil (my rhymin sucks i know) ... ah well ...who cares.
  So i was tryin to ghuso again in CVs mind n think from their POV as to what could be the possible things that could come out of rohan goin Darr way... Hmm 2
couldnt understand their hi-fi dimag kii bhasha Confused.. so came up wid my own...ideas... not bhasha
a. we could have lots of dirama in d show.. wow .. nidhijee ko mil gaya naya ashiq I'm Counting Down The Minutes Until I Can Be With You Again.... nidhijee in demand... cool..

b. DB will see the new avatar of Rohan   n may   daro   from him n socho ...isse to achha tha nidhi kii shaadi us (now non-mue) daactar se ho jaati... Making A Wish

c.nidhi will daro from rohan and his antics, n may join kotnis.. wahan jyaada jawan and not so jawan aadmi jaise ranga,interns wagera (still cant say M word!) hain.. aur security bhi...Prison GuardPrison Guard
d. JB (junior baba) will sunao DB Screamerfor bringin that museebat in d home.. and DB inturn will call hanumanjee for help..she will be japo jaap   Prayer n hence will leave nidhi alone..

e.DB may call Rohan's parents Phone Shocker and they will take him away.. may b 2 lucknow's noor manjil(the lucknow equivalent of agra's world famous pagalkhaana and Ranchi's bihar famous kanke)

f.nidhi will call ashu all the time 2 seek advice n ashu in turn will call her all the time 2 jaano haal.. so they wont need any more excuse to call each other..On The Phone

g.ashu will turn into a angry-not-so-young man and will cum in his ashman avatar  to save his ashmatiPrincess .. ashmati will only be too happy to jump in his arms.

h.JB may suggest ashu to get married to nidhi Bride & Groom...ashu will marry nidhi n take her to Baba's makaan.. Housetake her in his bahen..singing "mallu ka gift hai yeh magar tum isko pasand kar lo"

i.last but not the least ... we will get to see rohan murdering the infamous darr dialogue "tu hai meri NIIDDDHHHIII"

please add ur own ideas..

Edited by deepa_jd - 06 April 2012 at 6:12am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Candy_jsjsd1M.L.PriyaNaiduanurtisudhajoArmu4evaSHIKHA19mohineeaarchthelondon12345niniborn2ruleShee_xaanwavesKrrish4Youdebaparna77Mehek25rabzonedgeSwastikAshNiaardhan

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Baki ka kya hoga isme bheja kharab karneka koi matlab nahi-but i like your H wala idea-kaash woh dono chupkese ab shadi kar le-Rohan,Mallu ko tackle  karna koi mushkil nahi aur baad me BB Baba ko bhi mana lenge.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shee_xaanaardhanjayanti_dj

rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz
rabzonedge
rabzonedge

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged

i always look forward to your Post deepuuu...Hug

aaahhh..you tried to enter in CVs Bheja...Kaash unke paas Hota to KTLK kabhi bhi KTKP nahi Banta...

Rohan Fell in love Superfast...will turn Psycho superfast...

Will enjoy a lott and clap khushi khushi..when Rohan will scare DB...And Kuchh dino ke liye uski Awaaz band ho jaaye 'DARR' se...

AshNi marriage...Smile.This is the Best Outcome...of this Rohan Track...

KW is too cute to play Stalker...But KTKP ke liye sab Karna padega..jai Ho CVs...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mini03mohineeShee_xaanjayanti_djSwastikAshNiaardhan

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwastikAshNi

Baki ka kya hoga isme bheja kharab karneka koi matlab nahi-but i like your H wala idea-kaash woh dono chupkese ab shadi kar le-Rohan,Mallu ko tackle  karna koi mushkil nahi aur baad me BB Baba ko bhi mana lenge.
ohh maa...
cant wait 2 see suhagin nidhi.. wearin all the weddin stuff like chudi,sindoor n all that.. n bagal me dulha ashu  

Shee_xaanSwastikAshNiaardhan

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabzonedge

i always look forward to your Post deepuuu...Hug

aaahhh..you tried to enter in CVs Bheja...Kaash unke paas Hota to KTLK kabhi bhi KTKP nahi Banta...

Rohan Fell in love Superfast...will turn Psycho superfast...

Will enjoy a lott and clap khushi khushi..when Rohan will scare DB...And Kuchh dino ke liye uski Awaaz band ho jaaye 'DARR' se...

AshNi marriage...Smile.This is the Best Outcome...of this Rohan Track...

KW is too cute to play Stalker...But KTKP ke liye sab Karna padega..jai Ho CVs...

so sweet of u div... thanks babes...
@bold... love this idea...
hopefully this dirama will drill some sense in nidhi

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Deepu... CVs ki bhasha.. samjhi haan ... samjhi haan Embarrassed

Wah Wah.. kya chatakedar post hai... n on a dhamakedar n most talked about subject... ROHAN Thumbs Up

Loved it... aab taliyan bajaun yah.. ROFL karun.. yehi soch rahi hun 

excellent.. stuff Clap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mini03mohineeniniborn2ruleShee_xaanSwastikAshNiaardhanjayanti_dj

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Deepu... CVs ki bhasha.. samjhi haan ... samjhi haan Embarrassed

Wah Wah.. kya chatakedar post hai... n on a dhamakedar n most talked about subject... ROHAN Thumbs Up

Loved it... aab taliyan bajaun yah.. ROFL karun.. yehi soch rahi hun 

excellent.. stuff Clap
thanks tanu rani...
talian bajana ho gaya ho to tu bhi apna ideas de de

waves IF-Rockerz
waves
waves

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Deepa, since we are 'eternally optimistic', we will find reasons to be positive in all situations. Big smile Let's me try to add to your wonderful list.
Sue and Mallika DesiSmileys.com  DesiSmileys.comwill get together and start training RohanStudent Head Explodes and this will  take Ashu of Mallu's radar and Rohan away from Nidhi.

Now that Nidhi's driver has turned into  Road Rageshe will ask Ashu to pick her up and drop her everyday. Convertible
Dadibua will think Rohan needs tantrik's help and whisk him away to a 'bhoot daktaar.' She-Devil

My favourite would be Nidhi getting scared of Rohan's antics Voodoo 1 and hiring Ashu as her Personal Body Guard Body Builder

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Candy_jswizardofozArmu4evamohineeShee_xaanSwastikAshNiaardhanjayanti_djMehek25

Go to top