Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spoiler - Confirmed !!! - Updated (Page 79)

JaNa07 Senior Member
JaNa07
JaNa07

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neilbhatthot

Originally posted by nishi_I-fian

TFS the confirmed news...

N i knew it this MU-clear track would be shown at end of 6 months...

Wat's the full form of "TFS"?

TFS ~~~ Thanks for sharing Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WittyKittynishi_I-fian

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
sachiii
thankyou so much for sharing
although it hurts when arnav hurts khushi but gives a relief too that he will love her more after knowing the truth and his wild regret will be worth watching to see and not only this he will also get more protective than ever for khushi.Yes khushi is hurt and she must not forgive arnav ji very easily.
anitamalik IF-Stunnerz
anitamalik
anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tia.o

Just you wait. The moment ASR gives one puppy dog look, people here would start bashing Khushi for not giving in... There are a lot of people who expects the girl to be martyr and put up with everything and the guy to be forgiven because the circumstances were difficult... I have read posts that says that Khushi should have told Arnav about Shyam and should have read Arnav's mind like a psychic...

Thats a lot of generalization there considering the fact there's a bashing post on ASR every day :\ I really love ASR's character from the beggining of the show, but hell no I would never do that. I think a lot of members won't do that. ARDENT fans of the show, not just the couple- the people who truly follow the show and UNDERSTAND- let me highlight that word, UNDERSTAND the characters will always side with the character whose right. And I'm not saying you don't understand the characters..but I feel most members on this forum just want romance and start bashing the characters every other day which is kinda annoying :\ASR deserves all the hatred from Khushi and from fans of the show after acting the way he has with Khushi during this misunderstanding. He deserves it all! So no, just cause I am a fan of ASR, doesn't mean that I am not a fan of Khushi. I think they both are right in THEIR own places. But a puppy dog look from ASR wont melt us..cause at the end of the day, we love both characters... and understand both predicaments. Both characters are right in their place- ASR feels betrayed.. Khushi feels tortured..ASR deserves every bit of punishment from Khushi...and Khushi deserves the right to that after the hell she's been through =)

Edited by anitamalik - 08 April 2012 at 11:58pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

svasabracadabra-Anku-.ayesha.

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
^I agree Anu, totally. I don't know and I DO NOT understand why this forum is so divided, making it an Arnav v/s Khushi story. This is ArHi's story and not any individuals. We relate to and understand both the characters, and if we have defended Arnav so far, saying he felt betrayed and did what he did in love and concern for his sister. We WILL defend Khushi if she gives him a hard time, because we will understand that she is not intending to trouble or hurt him, but just respecting her own dignity.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AR_ArShisun_shine_girlabracadabraanitamalik

AnnieARS Goldie
AnnieARS
AnnieARS

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
TFS... I really dont want Khushi to forgive him!
nadhy00 Newbie
nadhy00
nadhy00

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
but when it will happen? now maha episode on 28 th april n i heard that 8 may misundersnad will cleard...
JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Why is there so much arnav bashing? Dude, if Arnav is wrong in hurting Khushi, then Khushi is just as wrong. WHY can't she open her mouth and tell about Shaym? Dude, Payal is married. Anjali is in her own world. Why can't she tell Arnav the truth? The worse thing is, that he won't believe her, but at least she can trust him and tell him the truth,

They both are wrong.. and I swear, I agree with Anu. Don't generalize all of us and why do people fight? It's Arnav and Khushi's love story ( though my mom thinks otherwise, she thinks it's too much hate and less love) and it's about them. Sometimes it's from Arnav's pov, sometimes it's Khushi's pov, .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mariam_Sultan

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
I seriously hope Arnav does not turn into majnu. That is clearly an axe into his character. Hope these CV's can differinate between arnav and ASR. 

Go to top