Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spoiler - Confirmed !!! - Updated (Page 69)

WittyKitty Goldie
WittyKitty
WittyKitty

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

Originally posted by aa123.80

Originally posted by ArShiGurTiKaSh

Okay 
I love geet (it was epic epic epic till november) but the point here is why are the creatives doing the same stuff they did there with IPKKND too?
I'am pretty sure there are a million other tracks they could swirl up if they actually brainstormed. 

Arnav repenting later on makes no difference whatsoever. He took 6 months to use his brains and figure out that she was innocent? Really? 6 months? They're gonna butcher his character as Arnav Singh Raizada, the man who uses his brains. (Sure he is in love too, but we've seen him using his practical sense as well) Also, remember that dialogue Arnav said when Khushi was doing her Kuch Kuch Hota Hai dialogue? yeah :P

All the torture that Khushi went through (is going through) is not that hurtful anymore because the very next second she springs up as if nothing happened and starts some comedy crap. Really writers? Really? -__- 

They lost me post the marriage completely. Arnav & Khushi were such beautifully sketched characters and now im just re-thinking, they even built all the supporting characters really well, We've gotta admit even though we hate shyaam and get annoyed with anjali/bua/maami/garima they all add to the show's content in some way. 

I am forever fedup of watching eye stares. IPKKND right now is like --> bla bla bla fight - bla bla bla argue - bla bla bla push and pull - bla bla bla opps im falling - oh yayy you caught me - oh my you pulled me towards you - now lets stare into each others eyes - oh well this is awkward. (Repeat the same thing all over again) 

Also, this whole track about Arnav figuring it out before the 6 months contract is about to end and stuff was the first thing ever single person predicted. *Eternal Creys* Why don't they invest in quality writers? why why why? 

@Zee_News Thank you for these spoilers though :D 

This sums up my views too.
The six months thing is just bleh, predictable, plus SO wrong keeping ASR's character in mind.
Khushi's position is sad, but exactly, there's NO point, cuz none of it affects her. The next moment she's back to her antics, which ruins it totally. So I felt bad for her the first day when he forcefully married her, and kept her out by the pool, but after that, not really.
Then you're so right abt the eye stares. AND the trip-falls annoy. She trips, some random blabber, he catches, they stare, she looks down, rabba ve plays etc etc etc.
Khushi's not even trying to work out what ASR's problem is, she's not concerned abt telling anyone abt Shyam, and ASR's not trying to work out whether his suspicions abt her are correct or not. They're just LETTING things be, till the end of those six months, when BAM! suddenly, everything will fall into place.

Since they got married, they've been repeating the SAME cycle- first they fight, that too in the ugliest way possible, then somehow we have a rabba ve where ASR's soft side is revealed, he says something abt farak padta hai, and the next thing is comedy. And then they go abt the whole cycle again. Atleast mami's and shyam's scenes are entertaining.

Sorry for the rant! Couldn't resist... haha!

BANG BANG on.. and what's with the multiple rabba ve in the middle of an intense scene? I feel like smacking whoever did that.. ANNOYING as hell.

remember this scene? This is the progress that needs to happen in the show from both sides:

and one thing I don't understand is whole Khushi won;t tell ASR about Shaym god kinows why, but then she is not doing anything herself. dropping stuff on him and calling him jeejaji is NOT enough. SLAP HIM for god damn sake, kick him or make your husband do it.. why does she tell Arnav the whole damn truth? Payal is married and anjali is fine.

After seeing that scene, its even more evident what a sea of change in the narration and execution of the story has taken place. We don't see anything of this caliber now. Now it is "oh-let's-borrow-this-from-here-and -that-from-there!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swtashlilmzsunshinelaapJennyPenny

sabatahir Senior Member
sabatahir
sabatahir

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
wowww amazin spoilerSilly
mirnalini Goldie
mirnalini
mirnalini

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
You are absolutely right!

This build up is needed for the future track. 'Cause if they don't show enough fault on Arnav's part, they won't be able to show enough angst on Khushi's part. They need a logic behind Khushi's anger at Arnav, and the more he hurts her now, the more upset she'll be with him and all the more not ready to forgive. And this is the ground work that'll pave way to Arnav's regret also. 

I think it's absolutely amazing execution on the CV's part. Keeping both the creative and commercial demands in mind, they've come up with an excellent plot. And everything that they're showing these days is absolutely relevant. The story is progressing gradually, and you can see the growth in there relationship through this MU phase as well. Arnav is getting to know Khushi better via all the interactions they've been having. 

Plus all romance tracks get really boring. Some action is mandatory for the story to remain interesting. They did that with Geet towards the end, and it got really boring. The same repetitive romantic scenes eventually get unbearable. So I think it's good the way it is. 

Awaiting Monday's episode, and let's see what Shyam has planned for the future...Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AmethystIpkkndworldsihu-Appy-Deedeepa1

Aaishaaa Senior Member
Aaishaaa
Aaishaaa

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
But guys what is the spoilers news??????? Zee's post is removed. I couldn't read the spoiler. What is it about??
Plz reply
leanne_1983 IF-Dazzler
leanne_1983
leanne_1983

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Thanks for the Spoiler :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

katerpillar

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
@Opti: The longing to be understood is not enough without trust...

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

Thanks for the spoiler Zee!! :-)

But, yeah, I won't appreciate Arnav just randomly finding out after almost six months that she's innocent, cause he didn't try to find out the truth himself. It's gonna spoil his character.
It shouldn't take him six months to figure out the truth, if he loved her... Hopefully the CVs can bring in some logic and show him trying to find out Shyam's truth, rather than the truth just blowing up in his face one day.
The repentance and all won't make sense then, cause he doubted her, and kept doubting her till he finally got to know.

Infact it's much into his character... Ppl r thinking of romantic stuffs and forgot that is how ASR... Full of attitude and ego, he needs to break this wall to listen to anyone...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Alinaaliiipkkndfan3marrtyshivanimdRicha.jSupna9shagun_sarunPunkin22

Richa.j Senior Member
Richa.j
Richa.j

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Thank you for the spoiler. It has answered some queries in my mind about the current plot and I am hopeful about the future now!Smile

Edited by tvbuff74 - 07 April 2012 at 3:17am

Go to top