Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spoiler - Confirmed !!! - Updated (Page 66)

anu3010 Newbie
anu3010
anu3010

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
hey guyss...where is that track in which khushi falls ill?Confused

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged

Awww, a voice of reason ... you're right, I feel the same way about him going too far with his doubts regarding Khushi's character and motives.

The only thing I could come up with (and only because our family had a very similar experience with a 'lady') is that IF he believes that Khushi is having an affair with Shyam, then ALL of her 'concerns' and 'helping' acts could just be that ... an act.   So when she tried to help him when he lost his voice - an act to get on his good side.  When she tried to save the company by calling out and subsequently getting the phony businessmen arrested - an act to get on his good side (lets ignore the question on how someone like ASR lets phony folks even walk into their firm ... another argument for another day). 

I would grant that. He may well think that everything is an act but I'd like to know what are the things he thinks are part of her act and what he believes are her true feelings.  Does he doubt that she cares for her family and her sister?  If he believes that feeling of hers is real, considering that she agreed to marry him to ensure her sister's marriage, should he not wonder how come a girl who is going to such great lengths to safe guard her family  would jeopardise it by continuing the affair with the damaad of the house?  Is she so naive to think that Payal will be allowed to stay back if she is found out or does she think that she is such a clever actress that she can hide such an affair and get away with it?  Has he not already dropped enough hints to let her know what he already knows? Why is she acting as though she does not understand it? A guilty fallen woman like her should not be goading him to come clean with what is in his heart.  She should be hiding herself. 

By the way, if she was desperate to get into his good books why did she go out of the way to annoy him? Why is she constantly picking up a fight with him?  Should she not try to act as though she has reformed (like how Shyam did) so that she gets his money and still keep up her affair with Shyam?

I think the major theme here, that the PH wants us to think of but is failing to underline for us, is that Arnav is TRYING to hate Khushi, but does distrust her.   He was falling in love with her when he assumed she's out to get him.   Not a big feat for him as he is distrusting by nature due to his past history.  So now, he still has feelings for her, but he's fighting them as he believes the worst of her.   So there are times he mellows down, and starts to give in to his better judgement, and then he snaps out of it and goes right back to suspecting her - due to circumstances, due to what he saw, and due to his suspecting nature.

Yes, I understand they want us to believe that he distrusts her but the reasons why he is distrusting her seem so flimsy, it just doesn't gel with the rest of him. He has been repeatedly proven wrong in his judgement of her right from that first ramp show till the more recent instance when he misjudged her reason for declining the award or going out with Shyam. Yet he is so unwilling to give her the benefit of doubt. Wait, he does not need to give her the benefit of doubt but should he not at least try to find out why is he witnessing so many contradictions? 

While I have also cried about him trying to put two and two together, he, rather than Khushi, has more reason to stick to what he believes to be correct and what he believes he saw.  Because that's ASR's nature - they've shown us from the start that although he's logical, he only follows his head - they've also shown us how illogically and totally from the heart he acts where his sister is concerned.  He's not ASR at all where she's concerned.  Rather, he's more irrational, more emotional and the least bit logical than the entire family put together where Anjali is concerned.   So ... it sort of makes sense that he would continue down that road.

Yes, he is illogical when it comes to his sister and so totally understand his knee jerk reaction on the night of the wedding but he has had his opportunities when he calmed down and yet he has not made a single effort to try to piece the puzzle. No introspection of all the contrary scenes. I wouldn't have minded if they had showed him genuinely doubting if he was wrong about her all along (particularly after having lived with her for over two months) and just then he ends up seeing the two of them together and is again thrown off balance.  You see they need to show that struggle between his heart and head throughout this track to maintain consistency in his character. 

I felt today's episode justified some of the ... antics ... they've been showing lately.   They, atleast, showed his struggle from the Arnav who had started to love Khushi, to the ASR who totally distrusts her.   His missing her, but not wanting to miss her.  His anger when she wasn't talking to him, and his taking it out by showing is approval of that which was actually bothering him.   It all showed that he's agitated by his STILL PRESENT feelings for her, even though he wouldn't even acknowledge them. 

Yes, I liked that they showed some sort of struggle but then it is still between his love and his mistrust and not about his desperation to want to believe in her and finding it hard to do so.

So ... I guess, after a long time I felt like saying that this episode was worthy of it's title - is pyar ko kya naam doon.   He defo feels for her, but he defo hates that he feels for her.  And he defo wants to hurt her for the silent treatment, but hurt her he will, by applauding the very act.

I think I just contradicted ALL the posts I've made about Arnav and Khushi not trying to figure out what's going on ... LOL :)

Oh well - at this point, I feel any story, as long as they STAY CONSISTENT with it, and true to the characters, will be fine.   Needless comedy, senseless camaraderie between Khushi and Arnav makes it very very inconsitent and unbearable, atleast for me.   

You will soon see them swing back to comedy very soon. This PH does not know how to maintain the intensity.

-S
[/QUOTE]

Edited by Opti - 07 April 2012 at 12:23am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Jordinme_saysChickeeWittyKittyGypsyrose21ChitraFFazila~

VishaD. IF-Veteran Member
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
For the first time, i am seeing a post with over 1000 likes on IF. Great job with the spoiler and it also looks similar to Hum Aapke Dil Mein Rehte Hain movie Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smitar

SavyDobrev Goldie
SavyDobrev
SavyDobrev

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Okay 
I love geet (it was epic epic epic till november) but the point here is why are the creatives doing the same stuff they did there with IPKKND too?
I'am pretty sure there are a million other tracks they could swirl up if they actually brainstormed. 

Arnav repenting later on makes no difference whatsoever. He took 6 months to use his brains and figure out that she was innocent? Really? 6 months? They're gonna butcher his character as Arnav Singh Raizada, the man who uses his brains. (Sure he is in love too, but we've seen him using his practical sense as well) Also, remember that dialogue Arnav said when Khushi was doing her Kuch Kuch Hota Hai dialogue? yeah :P

All the torture that Khushi went through (is going through) is not that hurtful anymore because the very next second she springs up as if nothing happened and starts some comedy crap. Really writers? Really? -__- 

They lost me post the marriage completely. Arnav & Khushi were such beautifully sketched characters and now im just re-thinking, they even built all the supporting characters really well, We've gotta admit even though we hate shyaam and get annoyed with anjali/bua/maami/garima they all add to the show's content in some way. 

I am forever fedup of watching eye stares. IPKKND right now is like --> bla bla bla fight - bla bla bla argue - bla bla bla push and pull - bla bla bla opps im falling - oh yayy you caught me - oh my you pulled me towards you - now lets stare into each others eyes - oh well this is awkward. (Repeat the same thing all over again) 

Also, this whole track about Arnav figuring it out before the 6 months contract is about to end and stuff was the first thing every single person predicted. *Eternal Creys* Why don't they invest in quality writers? why why why? 

@Zee_News Thank you for these spoilers though :D 

Edited by ArShiGurTiKaSh - 07 April 2012 at 12:50am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

JordinWittyKittya.kaurlilmzsunshineAfyasunflower52aa123.80OmNaMaSteOmJennyPenny

LKJCBTR Senior Member
LKJCBTR
LKJCBTR

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
THank YOU So much! I really hope by two weeks he finds out the truth... I understand they regret part, but I really feel bad for Khushi... It almosts hurts me.. After seeing today's episode, I felt horrible that he is being so nice to Anjali, but such a devil to Khushi...

I wonder how he fill find out the truth... I hope its in an amazing way...
heena_arshi Senior Member
heena_arshi
heena_arshi

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
thank u for spoiler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u said correct...i hope they wont drag it...
aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArShiGurTiKaSh

Okay 
I love geet (it was epic epic epic till november) but the point here is why are the creatives doing the same stuff they did there with IPKKND too?
I'am pretty sure there are a million other tracks they could swirl up if they actually brainstormed. 

Arnav repenting later on makes no difference whatsoever. He took 6 months to use his brains and figure out that she was innocent? Really? 6 months? They're gonna butcher his character as Arnav Singh Raizada, the man who uses his brains. (Sure he is in love too, but we've seen him using his practical sense as well) Also, remember that dialogue Arnav said when Khushi was doing her Kuch Kuch Hota Hai dialogue? yeah :P

All the torture that Khushi went through (is going through) is not that hurtful anymore because the very next second she springs up as if nothing happened and starts some comedy crap. Really writers? Really? -__- 

They lost me post the marriage completely. Arnav & Khushi were such beautifully sketched characters and now im just re-thinking, they even built all the supporting characters really well, We've gotta admit even though we hate shyaam and get annoyed with anjali/bua/maami/garima they all add to the show's content in some way. 

I am forever fedup of watching eye stares. IPKKND right now is like --> bla bla bla fight - bla bla bla argue - bla bla bla push and pull - bla bla bla opps im falling - oh yayy you caught me - oh my you pulled me towards you - now lets stare into each others eyes - oh well this is awkward. (Repeat the same thing all over again) 

Also, this whole track about Arnav figuring it out before the 6 months contract is about to end and stuff was the first thing ever single person predicted. *Eternal Creys* Why don't they invest in quality writers? why why why? 

@Zee_News Thank you for these spoilers though :D 

This sums up my views too.
The six months thing is just bleh, predictable, plus SO wrong keeping ASR's character in mind.
Khushi's position is sad, but exactly, there's NO point, cuz none of it affects her. The next moment she's back to her antics, which ruins it totally. So I felt bad for her the first day when he forcefully married her, and kept her out by the pool, but after that, not really.
Then you're so right abt the eye stares. AND the trip-falls annoy. She trips, some random blabber, he catches, they stare, she looks down, rabba ve plays etc etc etc.
Khushi's not even trying to work out what ASR's problem is, she's not concerned abt telling anyone abt Shyam, and ASR's not trying to work out whether his suspicions abt her are correct or not. They're just LETTING things be, till the end of those six months, when BAM! suddenly, everything will fall into place.

Since they got married, they've been repeating the SAME cycle- first they fight, that too in the ugliest way possible, then somehow we have a rabba ve where ASR's soft side is revealed, he says something abt farak padta hai, and the next thing is comedy. And then they go abt the whole cycle again. Atleast mami's and shyam's scenes are entertaining.

Sorry for the rant! Couldn't resist... haha!

Edited by aa123.80 - 07 April 2012 at 12:49am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SavyDobrevWittyKittyAfyasunflower52incandescentJennyPenny

Jasleen Goldie
Jasleen
Jasleen

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Thanks for the news!!!!

Go to top