Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spoiler - Confirmed !!! - Updated (Page 64)

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zee_News

@Opti: Sweetheart, 6 months doesn't mean it will run exactly 6 months in real count...

I have a problem even if that six months is in reel terms and not real terms because it shows that Arnav is stupid because it took him six months to realise that his wife is innocent.  The woman was literally goading him to admit his love for her, a deep longing in her eyes. She almost immediately jumps in to help when he hurts himself. She did not take advantage of him when he lost his voice but stood by him and helped him through (even though she could have well done what she pleased with him given how much he had hurt her till now). She spun like a top to keep his room clean so that he will get back his voice.  For a woman who is having an affair with his bro-in-law, isn't all these things strange? Should the guy not reflect in all this contradictory things and try to find out what really is the truth? Yes, the occasional scene where he sees her with Shyam may stir up his doubts but then he needs to dig deeper. Does he not keep saying one shouldn't believe everything one sees? Why then is he so readily believing that his wife is characterless?  I tell you if they show that Arnav took 6 months to realise that his wife is pure (even if it is on the basis of show time), it would be a deep dent on his character.   

Edited by Opti - 06 April 2012 at 9:00pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

sujshaJordincall4angelacraziefanSunia.kaurWittyKittyAmazingAmyarchanan14sayani2807desigirl_18premparbatsmitarClosed.........Supna9incandescentsbk2caprigurlaa123.80DiamondLife

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Opti

@Opti: Sweetheart, 6 months doesn't mean it will run exactly 6 months in real count...

I have a problem even if that six months is in reel terms and not real terms because it shows that Arnav is stupid because it took him six months to realise that his wife is innocent.  The woman was literally goading him to admit his love for her, a deep longing in her eyes. She almost immediately jumps in to help when he hurts himself. She did not take advantage of him when he lost his voice but stood by him and helped him through (even though she could have well done what she pleased with him given how much he had hurt her till now). She spun like a top to keep his room clean so that he will get back his voice.  For a woman who is having an affair with his bro-in-law, isn't all these things strange? Should the guy not reflect in all this contradictory things and try to find out what really is the truth? Yes, the occasional scene where he sees her with Shyam may stir up his doubts but then he needs to dig deeper. Does he not keep saying one shouldn't believe everything one sees? Why then is he so readily believing that his wife is characterless?  I tell you if they show that Arnav took 6 months to realise that his wife is pure (even if it is on the basis of show time), it would be a deep dent on his character.   

I completely agree with that.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanWittyKittysmitarSupna9

lilmzsunshine Goldie
lilmzsunshine
lilmzsunshine

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged

Awww, a voice of reason ... you're right, I feel the same way about him going too far with his doubts regarding Khushi's character and motives.

The only thing I could come up with (and only because our family had a very similar experience with a 'lady') is that IF he believes that Khushi is having an affair with Shyam, then ALL of her 'concerns' and 'helping' acts could just be that ... an act.   So when she tried to help him when he lost his voice - an act to get on his good side.  When she tried to save the company by calling out and subsequently getting the phony businessmen arrested - an act to get on his good side (lets ignore the question on how someone like ASR lets phony folks even walk into their firm ... another argument for another day).  

I think the major theme here, that the PH wants us to think of but is failing to underline for us, is that Arnav is TRYING to hate Khushi, but does distrust her.   He was falling in love with her when he assumed she's out to get him.   Not a big feat for him as he is distrusting by nature due to his past history.  So now, he still has feelings for her, but he's fighting them as he believes the worst of her.   So there are times he mellows down, and starts to give in to his better judgement, and then he snaps out of it and goes right back to suspecting her - due to circumstances, due to what he saw, and due to his suspecting nature.

While I have also cried about him trying to put two and two together, he, rather than Khushi, has more reason to stick to what he believes to be correct and what he believes he saw.  Because that's ASR's nature - they've shown us from the start that although he's logical, he only follows his head - they've also shown us how illogically and totally from the heart he acts where his sister is concerned.  He's not ASR at all where she's concerned.  Rather, he's more irrational, more emotional and the least bit logical than the entire family put together where Anjali is concerned.   So ... it sort of makes sense that he would continue down that road.

I felt today's episode justified some of the ... antics ... they've been showing lately.   They, atleast, showed his struggle from the Arnav who had started to love Khushi, to the ASR who totally distrusts her.   His missing her, but not wanting to miss her.  His anger when she wasn't talking to him, and his taking it out by showing is approval of that which was actually bothering him.   It all showed that he's agitated by his STILL PRESENT feelings for her, even though he wouldn't even acknowledge them.  

So ... I guess, after a long time I felt like saying that this episode was worthy of it's title - is pyar ko kya naam doon.   He defo feels for her, but he defo hates that he feels for her.  And he defo wants to hurt her for the silent treatment, but hurt her he will, by applauding the very act.

I think I just contradicted ALL the posts I've made about Arnav and Khushi not trying to figure out what's going on ... LOL :)

Oh well - at this point, I feel any story, as long as they STAY CONSISTENT with it, and true to the characters, will be fine.   Needless comedy, senseless camaraderie between Khushi and Arnav makes it very very inconsistent and unbearable, atleast for me.   

-S

Edited by lilmzsunshine - 06 April 2012 at 9:46pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_Janki_call4angelaa.kaurluv_sweetzarchanan14caprigurl

WittyKitty Goldie
WittyKitty
WittyKitty

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged

I think Khushi shouldn't wait 6 months...since nothing works on this man - love,concern,goading,fighting - she should just LEAVE! He anyway will never love her as much as Di and pleeeaaaseee that woman needs to BUY a brain ! Seriously doubt she is even pregnant!!!!

Why does Khushi/ any woman have to prove her innocence? Isn't he the guy who dandora peetoas about his brains? Maybe the PH and CVs should prove they have some brains and show him investigating things out...oh, but are they scared they have no story after that? Never mind, just borrow another idea from another of the PH's shows and drop the C from the word CVs!

Edited by Vsc94 - 06 April 2012 at 10:06pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lilmzsunshineevenjleena28sbk2CHIPPEDCUPcaprigurl

lilmzsunshine Goldie
lilmzsunshine
lilmzsunshine

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vsc94

I think Khushi shouldn't wait 6 months...since nothing works on this man - love,concern,goading,fighting - she should just LEAVE! He anyway will never love her as much as Di and pleeeaaaseee that woman needs to BUY a brain ! Seriously doubt she is even pregnant!!!!

@red - That had me laughing out loud, seriously.   Too true.

-S

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WittyKitty

Ilahi_mera_Jiya IF-Sizzlerz
Ilahi_mera_Jiya
Ilahi_mera_Jiya

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adorableyosh

Originally posted by aerowana

Originally posted by preetijaiswal19

How is that a "spoiler"?? We already knew Arnav will find out before the 6 months are over... there were so many predictions that it will happen at the end of 6 months... and obviously he will regret like crazy... a better spoiler would have been "when" he finds out.. since we are losing patience...

Dear, I noticed that u always have problem with my posts, Why u bother urself by my posts? Ignore them and feel relaxed Smile

and you cannot stand the person who is saying truth to you...

people do not have problems with your post...they have problem with your attitude...your big headness...

I know you will not like this comment as you do not like people showing mirror so take your own advise and ignore it and feel relaxed...

Thanks for ur advice... I never have any attitude, nor I saw any truth on that post, coz simply from one post If the person don't like my topics should simply not go into all topics made by me with same attitude... U don't like the topic then why u bother ur head with so much headache? Take a chill pill...

You know what you do have attitude and you are very rude too. so many people sent wishes for to you to get well soon...

so many people were happy to have you back... did you notice their happiness...no...if you have then when they asked you some question you wouldn't have replied rudely...like banging my head to wall...or saying that... you are dreaming... or even accusing them for blaming you when they  only asked you simple question and did not blame you for anything...and even that reader has apologized to you in his/her reply...and what did you do... ignored that reader...this is the sign that you are rude and big headed person...

Just remember one thing that this forum has survived without your spoiler and will carry on surviving...so stop being rude to readers...because readers will find another one who can give spoilers we actually did but you will left with no reader with your this rude attitude...

Girls stop arguing.. if you don't like anyone's post than simply ignore it.. why to bother.. exceptions are always there
See the number of likes to zee post.. For 2 or 3 people who just wish to argue for unnecessary reason should not spoil the fun of those 1071 people's liking...

this is what I want Zee News to realise...so many people loved her post and every reader has right to ask her something related her post..she can reply nicely and not rudely...have you seen her replies to people... some of her replies are so rude...

on the other had I do like her post...never had a problem with her post...but when she replies to her reader rudely I do not like that...all readers of this forum were eagerly waiting for her to come back... you can say that from how many likes her post got but she always rude to people who asks her some question...even they asking her question and she thinks that they blaming her... she has right to say whatever she wants to say and we are not allowed to take it wrong way but when someone says something she always takes it wrong way...I just cannot stand it...sorry...

@adorableyosh and @preetijaiswal19...i cant agree more to your posts...i feel the same..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

veryberry01WittyKittyruby-red

call4angela Senior Member
call4angela
call4angela

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
If it is going to be like Geet/Mann and thier whole Punjab sequence then no, it just got sooo boring in the end...but I guess for Arhi there are more hurts and more void in their relationship...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SavyDobrevlilmzsunshineWittyKittyKielyGirlabouttownCHIPPEDCUPJennyPenny

WittyKitty Goldie
WittyKitty
WittyKitty

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilmzsunshine

Originally posted by Vsc94

@red - That had me laughing out loud, seriously.   Too true.

-S

Seriously all the older siblings in the show need to purchase brains- be it Buaji, Ms Worship-the-floor-Pervert-walks-on, or Payal!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lilmzsunshineruby-red

Go to top