Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spoiler - Confirmed !!! - Updated (Page 63)

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot zee...n good health to u...

Ur right, we all just get too impatient...its a soap, it will take time...can u plz find out, if shyam will harm khushi in anyway??? PLz, cause i cant take that...when he touches her, its something i cant take and no women should take it, ...thanks again...Bless u :)))

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashi_82

Originally posted by Zee_News

@Fafu77: Can u remind me from which scene is ur AVI?...

its from after the diwali scene...khushi has been invited back into Raizada house and arnav doesn't know it yet...he comes into the kitchen looking for anjali and khushi who was trying to get some oil from the top shelf, panics and slips, and of course arnav bituwa catches her (and a thousand girls sigh lol).

im a newbie so cant post links but if you go to youtube and look for:
<h1>Arnav & Khushi - Love Scene 133 - Fall</h1>
you will find it :)

ps: thanks for the spoiler and welcome back!!

Thanks a lots, I remember the scene now..

By the way welcome to IF and to IPKKND forum Smile

aww thank you Zee! You are the first to say that to me! :) I appreciate it very much :)

Love the forum and all the interesting posts here..and I cant imagine how much work you and others put into writing and analyzing the show that I love so much :) <3 It is my first Indian soap and I have fallen hopelessly in love with it :)

Glad that u r enjoying ur time :-) ... Me a total Indian serials addict lol... I watched many and now too... There r many which r really good... Feel free to PM about it... :-)

thank you so much for the offer for PM...you are too kind! I may take you up on the offer...just found out about another serial from my friend (Geet)..apparently the forerunner for ArHi?

I am still learning my way across the world of soaps!! these serials have a way of just hooking you onto the show don't they? I often surprise myself because I think of Khushi and Arnav during the day - don't even realize they are just fictional characters..but kudos to the directors and actors who have made them so real and believable.

I can figure from ur friend's name which show she suggested u... It's super mind-blowing show and the same show in my AVI and siggies :-) ... Made by the same makers of IPKKND... Don't be surprise, there r many TV jodis I have been crazy about lolzzz and many ppl r like this...

Edited by Zee_News - 06 April 2012 at 4:32pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RajPreet_Preeto

Afya IF-Dazzler
Afya
Afya

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks Zee for the spoiler.

I don't like the track though. It could have been sooo much better.

''Arnav realises the truth at the end of 6 months, Arnav will woo khushi(not his wife)'' - all this means that they will separate at the end of 6 months and Arnav will try to woo her back. More pain in their lives and the chase continues. I honestly don't think I would have patience for this.

I didn't realise the CV's just follow tracks from previous serials that worked. Then, what's the point ? Why does the serial even need CV's? It's very disappointing. 

The reason I like IPKKND is that it was different and progressive. But now, it's turning out to be as much of a drag like the other serials. I love all the actors in the serial who portray their roles to perfection but if the story sucks, even they can't do much to save it.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Micha1005swtashWittyKittya.kaurpink.lotusluv_sweetzaa123.80Fazila~

roohi_love Goldie
roohi_love
roohi_love

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the spoiler Zee!!! Big smileBig smileBig smile
aashi_ Goldie
aashi_
aashi_

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:01pm | IP Logged

its from after the diwali scene...khushi has been invited back into Raizada house and arnav doesn't know it yet...he comes into the kitchen looking for anjali and khushi who was trying to get some oil from the top shelf, panics and slips, and of course arnav bituwa catches her (and a thousand girls sigh lol).

aww thank you Zee! You are the first to say that to me! :) I appreciate it very much :)

Love the forum and all the interesting posts here..and I cant imagine how much work you and others put into writing and analyzing the show that I love so much :) <3 It is my first Indian soap and I have fallen hopelessly in love with it :)

Glad that u r enjoying ur time :-) ... Me a total Indian serials addict lol... I watched many and now too... There r many which r really good... Feel free to PM about it... :-)

thank you so much for the offer for PM...you are too kind! I may take you up on the offer...just found out about another serial from my friend (Geet)..apparently the forerunner for ArHi?

I am still learning my way across the world of soaps!! these serials have a way of just hooking you onto the show don't they? I often surprise myself because I think of Khushi and Arnav during the day - don't even realize they are just fictional characters..but kudos to the directors and actors who have made them so real and believable.

I can figure from ur friend's name which show she suggested u... It's super mind-blowing show and the same show in my AVI and siggies :-) ... Made by the same makers of IPKKND... Don't be surprise, there r many TV jodis I have been crazy about lolzzz and many ppl r like this...

LOL yup you are right! and now I can recognize the dude in your avi! awesome! it was your spoiler post that made me ask my friend about previous 4Lions shows and that is when she told me about Geet. :P I am totally going to watch it now on youtube!

Glad to know i am not alone in the 'crazy about jodi' category! :P 
SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:07pm | IP Logged

LOL yup you are right! and now I can recognize the dude in your avi! awesome! it was your spoiler post that made me ask my friend about previous 4Lions shows and that is when she told me about Geet. :P I am totally going to watch it now on youtube!

Glad to know i am not alone in the 'crazy about jodi' category! :P

Yup all episodes are in YT... It's my all time fav show and jodi :-) ... I am sure that u will like it, don't forget to PM me ur opinion about it aur haan for this 4lions is my fav PH :-)

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Hi Zee, thank you so much.. I am glad you are feeling better. Can you explain like 6 months is how much more of a drag? can at least one of them find out the truth instead of this whole drag?
shivanimd Senior Member
shivanimd
shivanimd

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks Zee. Good to have you back and good to know u r feeling much better. 

Go to top