Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spoiler - Confirmed !!! - Updated (Page 62)

WittyKitty Goldie
WittyKitty
WittyKitty

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilmzsunshine

Originally posted by Vsc94

Originally posted by Opti

Originally posted by Zee_News

@Opti: Sweetheart, 6 months doesn't mean it will run exactly 6 months in real count...

I have a problem even if that six months is in reel terms and not real terms because it shows that Arnav is stupid because it took him six months to realise that his wife is innocent.  The woman was literally goading him to admit his love for her, a deep longing in her eyes. She almost immediately jumps in to help when he hurts himself. She did not take advantage of him when he lost his voice but stood by him and helped him through (even though she could have well done what she pleased with him given how much he had hurt her till now). She spun like a top to keep his room clean so that he will get back his voice.  For a woman who is having an affair with his bro-in-law, isn't all these things strange? Should the guy not reflect in all this contradictory things and try to find out what really is the truth? Yes, the occasional scene where he sees her with Shyam may stir up his doubts but then he needs to dig deeper. Does he not keep saying one shouldn't believe everything one sees? Why then is he so readily believing that his wife is characterless?  I tell you if they show that Arnav took 6 months to realise that his wife is pure (even if it is on the basis of show time), it would be a deep dent on his character.   

I think Khushi shouldn't wait 6 months...since nothing works on this man - love,concern,goading,fighting - she should just LEAVE! He anyway will never love her as much as Di and pleeeaaaseee that woman needs to BUY a brain ! Seriously doubt she is even pregnant!!!!

@red - That had me laughing out loud, seriously.   Too true.

-S

Seriously all the older siblings in the show need to purchase brains- be it Buaji, Ms Worship-the-floor-Pervert-walks-on, or Payal!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lilmzsunshineruby-red

-DavneetKaur- IF-Sizzlerz
-DavneetKaur-
-DavneetKaur-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
i kinda had a feeling that this is what creatives must have planned...but believe me dragging any track kills the excitement of watching...so i just hope these 6 months end soon...bcoz its like taking forever ...but ill be most happiest when they end and we can have real track...quite excited for majnu kinda track...hehehe...it would be fun to watch arnav pataofying khushi...but yeah hioe this track ends soon bcoz it soo kills excitement
1yyy2krish3 IF-Rockerz
1yyy2krish3
1yyy2krish3

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
thank u so much for this post
JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
I agree with Opti. If it's gonna take Arnav 6 months to realize the whole truth, then there is NO ways in hell they are gonna redeem his character. He should start figuring it out now and end this track within 2-3 weeks.

The Geet track with Maan donning that punjabi thing was one of the worst tracks ever written in the whole Geet show.

I personally want Arnav to find out the truth ASAP. They have other tracks to deal with - his past and all. they can't strertch Shaym like a gum here.

Also, another thing, if It's gonna take Arnav to realize 6 months - then will Khushi in those 6 months have torture moments, are they gonna use those 6 months to make Khushi realize she loves Arnav even if she hasn't realized it yet and I am so confused.

I don't get why they do this to their shows. WHY have such a dragathon.. I am seriously tired. shaym will plot, Arhi will tear themselves apart, us viewers will be dead.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

WittyKittySuniSupna9Girlabouttownaa123.80Ilahi_mera_Jiyasbk2

amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks fr sharing Smile

But I dont want ASR to turn into a Majnu...will spoil his character.
ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
the best spoiler EVER.
thanks for sharing :) <3
aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the spoiler Zee!! :-)

But, yeah, I won't appreciate Arnav just randomly finding out after almost six months that she's innocent, cause he didn't try to find out the truth himself. It's gonna spoil his character.
It shouldn't take him six months to figure out the truth, if he loved her... Hopefully the CVs can bring in some logic and show him trying to find out Shyam's truth, rather than the truth just blowing up in his face one day.
The repentance and all won't make sense then, cause he doubted her, and kept doubting her till he finally got to know.

Edited by aa123.80 - 06 April 2012 at 11:37pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

JordinWittyKittySuniAfyaarchanan14Supna9ChitraFsbk2Fazila~JennyPenny

Simran234 Goldie
Simran234
Simran234

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot :)

Simran :D...

Go to top