Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spoiler - Confirmed !!! - Updated (Page 60)

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

Originally posted by -Huma-

HI Zee,  thank you very much for your spoilers !!

If the PH is planning to show the redemption track in the Star One way , I really don't think it's a good idea. 

I was a fan of Star One shows and I watched their other show too. 

what is star one's way of showing redemption?

Well it's hard to explain. Embarrassed You have to watch it to understand it. Besides I can't go into details because we are not allowed to discuss other shows here. 

accha..can u give me show's names and approximate airing dates if you remember them..i will check it on YT myself..otherwise, its ok..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Supna9

flynn_rider Newbie
flynn_rider
flynn_rider

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
ohmygosh Zee News you are a freaking godsend!!!! such a relief honestly =D
aerowana Senior Member
aerowana
aerowana

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adorableyosh

Originally posted by Zee_News

Originally posted by preetijaiswal19

How is that a "spoiler"?? We already knew Arnav will find out before the 6 months are over... there were so many predictions that it will happen at the end of 6 months... and obviously he will regret like crazy... a better spoiler would have been "when" he finds out.. since we are losing patience...

Dear, I noticed that u always have problem with my posts, Why u bother urself by my posts? Ignore them and feel relaxed Smile

and you cannot stand the person who is saying truth to you...

people do not have problems with your post...they have problem with your attitude...your big headness...

I know you will not like this comment as you do not like people showing mirror so take your own advise and ignore it and feel relaxed...

Thanks for ur advice... I never have any attitude, nor I saw any truth on that post, coz simply from one post If the person don't like my topics should simply not go into all topics made by me with same attitude... U don't like the topic then why u bother ur head with so much headache? Take a chill pill...

You know what you do have attitude and you are very rude too. so many people sent wishes for to you to get well soon...

so many people were happy to have you back... did you notice their happiness...no...if you have then when they asked you some question you wouldn't have replied rudely...like banging my head to wall...or saying that... you are dreaming... or even accusing them for blaming you when they  only asked you simple question and did not blame you for anything...and even that reader has apologized to you in his/her reply...and what did you do... ignored that reader...this is the sign that you are rude and big headed person...

Just remember one thing that this forum has survived without your spoiler and will carry on surviving...so stop being rude to readers...because readers will find another one who can give spoilers we actually did but you will left with no reader with your this rude attitude...

Girls stop arguing.. if you dont like anyone's post tahn simply ignore it.. why to bother.. exceptions are always there
See the number of likes to zee post.. For 2 or 3 people who just wish to argue for unnecessary reason should not spoil the fun of those 1071 people's liking...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

swtashRajPreet_PreetoBlesstulipOnePunkin22SecretKhabri420

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
TFS.

Please God No. 

I do not want them to turn ASR into a Majnu or Devdas please. This will ruin his personality.

If they want Asr to redeem please make him do it in his own way and woo Khushi in his own style.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

music1Supna9

gujuprincez08 Senior Member
gujuprincez08
gujuprincez08

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Glad to hear that you are doing better! Also Thanks so much for giving us these special spoilers! They make the weekend worth suffering for! I totally agree that all of these episodes are needed to make the future track even better! Please continue giving us spoilers and helping us understand the story and what the CVs are thinking! 
incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

HI Zee,  thank you very much for your spoilers !!

If the PH is planning to show the redemption track in the Star One way , I really don't think it's a good idea. 

I was a fan of Star One shows and I watched their other show too. 

what is star one's way of showing redemption?

Well it's hard to explain. Embarrassed You have to watch it to understand it. Besides I can't go into details because we are not allowed to discuss other shows here. 

accha..can u give me show's names and approximate airing dates if you remember them..i will check it on YT myself..otherwise, its ok..Smile

Sorry dear, I don't remember the airing dates. 

It's not necessarily bad. I just hope that the cv's give a unique treatment to  the track. Embarrassed

I just don't want IPKKNd to look like any other show. That's all. 

@ Zee news - It's good to have you back at the forum. Hope you're feeling better now. Smile

Edited by incandescent - 06 April 2012 at 2:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Supna9-MeMyselfI

Rujul13 Senior Member
Rujul13
Rujul13

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aerowana

Originally posted by preetijaiswal19

How is that a "spoiler"?? We already knew Arnav will find out before the 6 months are over... there were so many predictions that it will happen at the end of 6 months... and obviously he will regret like crazy... a better spoiler would have been "when" he finds out.. since we are losing patience...

Dear, I noticed that u always have problem with my posts, Why u bother urself by my posts? Ignore them and feel relaxed Smile

and you cannot stand the person who is saying truth to you...

people do not have problems with your post...they have problem with your attitude...your big headness...

I know you will not like this comment as you do not like people showing mirror so take your own advise and ignore it and feel relaxed...

Thanks for ur advice... I never have any attitude, nor I saw any truth on that post, coz simply from one post If the person don't like my topics should simply not go into all topics made by me with same attitude... U don't like the topic then why u bother ur head with so much headache? Take a chill pill...

You know what you do have attitude and you are very rude too. so many people sent wishes for to you to get well soon...

so many people were happy to have you back... did you notice their happiness...no...if you have then when they asked you some question you wouldn't have replied rudely...like banging my head to wall...or saying that... you are dreaming... or even accusing them for blaming you when they  only asked you simple question and did not blame you for anything...and even that reader has apologized to you in his/her reply...and what did you do... ignored that reader...this is the sign that you are rude and big headed person...

Just remember one thing that this forum has survived without your spoiler and will carry on surviving...so stop being rude to readers...because readers will find another one who can give spoilers we actually did but you will left with no reader with your this rude attitude...

Girls stop arguing.. if you don't like anyone's post than simply ignore it.. why to bother.. exceptions are always there
See the number of likes to zee post.. For 2 or 3 people who just wish to argue for unnecessary reason should not spoil the fun of those 1071 people's liking...

this is what I want Zee News to realise...so many people loved her post and every reader has right to ask her something related her post..she can reply nicely and not rudely...have you seen her replies to people... some of her replies are so rude...

on the other had I do like her post...never had a problem with her post...but when she replies to her reader rudely I do not like that...all readers of this forum were eagerly waiting for her to come back... you can say that from how many likes her post got but she always rude to people who asks her some question...even they asking her question and she thinks that they blaming her... she has right to say whatever she wants to say and we are not allowed to take it wrong way but when someone says something she always takes it wrong way...I just cannot stand it...sorry...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

veryberry01chokriWittyKittyruby-redIlahi_mera_Jiya

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashi_82

@Fafu77: Can u remind me from which scene is ur AVI?...

its from after the diwali scene...khushi has been invited back into Raizada house and arnav doesn't know it yet...he comes into the kitchen looking for anjali and khushi who was trying to get some oil from the top shelf, panics and slips, and of course arnav bituwa catches her (and a thousand girls sigh lol).

im a newbie so cant post links but if you go to youtube and look for:
<h1>Arnav & Khushi - Love Scene 133 - Fall</h1>
you will find it :)

ps: thanks for the spoiler and welcome back!!

Thanks a lots, I remember the scene now..

By the way welcome to IF and to IPKKND forum Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashi_

Go to top