Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spoiler - Confirmed !!! - Updated (Page 41)

butterfly15.. Goldie
butterfly15..
butterfly15..

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Thank you sooo much for this...Smile

But can I just say that I don't think this track is logical. I know you're saying that things can't happen over night and it wouldn't be logic, but it's also not logic for this kind of misunderstanding to carry on for six months.. After all Arnav has come close to telling Khushi what he believes is true so many times but her never spills it out, and i think that's so illogical, because when someone is that angry they usually say what is on their mind.. And that too, how can they make that go on for six months.. I wouldn't mind if it went on for a bit longer, but the problem is that the writers are so inconsistent. They show that Khushi has got a clue that Arnav knows about Shyam, but it's like she forgets the next day, she never remembers his accusations, and she never tries to figure out what he is thinking, that i think is just plain crazy...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WittyKitty

parilovestv Senior Member
parilovestv
parilovestv

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
ty 4 the spoiler, hope 6 mnths pas soon...eagerly waiting ...
lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Thanks Zee for your update.  You take care of yourself.

6 months - anyways, with brilliant performance from the leads, this time will be worth it.

Thanks again.
arshiipkkndluv IF-Dazzler
arshiipkkndluv
arshiipkkndluv

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
thnks for the spoiler
--drama_queen-- IF-Rockerz
--drama_queen--
--drama_queen--

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
i am sososos sorry zee.i hope u forgive me.
showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Thank you so much...Hope you are feeling better.

You tell us what you hear...and thanks again that you take the trouble. But, don't they know viewers are running out of patience with this track. They are in 8th position in trp chart. Who will stick with the show if it takes  6 months to clear the MU?? It is too much even for a daily soap when the MU is built on flimsy causes...

It will only make ASR look dumber everyday. And hopping between serious and funny track do not work either. As you do have connection please give them the feedback. It will help them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Somii

chocolate15 IF-Dazzler
chocolate15
chocolate15

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the spoilers i cant wiat for it now especially when arnavs gonna regret hurting khushi but im gonna feel sorry for him lool
sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zee_News

6 months in serial doesn't mean they take exactly 6 months in real count... Take it easy...

Gr8 to see u back zee. I hope you are feeling better.  I want  the the journey from here to when Arnav gets to know the full truth should be an interesting and exciting watch. Khushi should start connecting that shyam is in some way responsible for the way Arnav behaves with her. Similarly  an increase in  arnav's turmoil that   khushi being in coo hoots  with shyam doesnot fit in with what he sees of khushi's behaviour. Hopefully the episodes are connected and not disjointed  islands of OTT comedy, one of romance that doesnot coherently build Arhi relationship, Intensity  that comes and goes like a flickering light bulb without moving the plot. 

I do not mind if the  makers want to extend this MU track for another 4 or 6 months but  it should be compelling  with logical movement  and not feel like a drag with lame situations thrown in which are too contrived and predictable.

With such capable cast  and crew it should not be too much to ask.

Edited by sunshine99 - 06 April 2012 at 2:26pm

Go to top