Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spoiler - Confirmed !!! - Updated (Page 39)

arnavluva Goldie
arnavluva
arnavluva

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Let's hope thats exactly what does happen. I think we've nearly had two months of this MU so another four more to go ahhh :( x

Dandelion. Goldie
Dandelion.
Dandelion.

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Glad to see you back with your spoilers Smile Thank you
soniyahkhan Senior Member
soniyahkhan
soniyahkhan

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Thank u sooo much for the spoiler...it was a relief for us! But I'm also having a bad feeling abt this...u guys remember how tere liye gt removed all of a sudden by the channel due to falling trps..cuz they had been stretching the story for a long time and they cudnt even reveal their main theme of how auno got into a mental asylym. So I'm hoping that nuthing of this sort will happen with IPKKND. Hope they dnt drag the story too long to make a boom later. Hope the trp's don't fall in the nxt 3-4 mnths until the contract ends. Hoping for a continuing success of IPKKND! Luv u!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WittyKitty

--drama_queen-- IF-Rockerz
--drama_queen--
--drama_queen--

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lyraa99

Originally posted by darksydeangel

Originally posted by arsh_sp

Originally posted by pheonix24

Originally posted by Lyraa99

guys one major reason for disappointment is the articles.. sorry... the FAKE articles that keep airing,,, i mean when we dont expect, we are not disappointed.. but when these articles come out promising something really grand and nothing of that sort happens and it dashes all our hopes.. even E24 gives all fake news,...
i was prepared for the wait... but then the articles came out saying that arnav will find khushi's innocence soon...i thought revelation was on the cards .. then they said khushi will say that the biggest mistake was loving arnav... n now we realize none of this is true,...
I think thats the reason many of us failed to enjoy yesterdays epi... we were expecting something and we got something...
not gona believe any articles now.. no matter how valid they look
THANKS ZEE

Absolutely Lyraa.You are right.Lets be honest here..we all knew that it would take Arnav to get to know her innocence probably at the end of their marriage.I think most of us were mentally prepared for this...until the recent spoilers came in...and it just created more havoc in the forum..by raising expectations unecessarily.I have noticed that E24 is never accurate with their news.If i remember correctly, this was the same channel that claimed that Arnav Khush's marriage would take place nearly 4-5 months ago.I think with the emergence of unconfirmed spoilers and news , people in the forum are unable to enjoy the episodes.I am with you on this one...I am not going to believe articles like that anymore..

absolutely ..cant agree more...i have read most stupid spoilers in this time period...from now on i will only sit back and enjoy the show...and believe spoilers only by mistii and zee..thnx guys..thnx a ton

hey i agree with u 2...
the last spoiler that zee said was not true as well.
what heppend to khushis new freind?
what heppend to arnav finding out khushis innoocent?
nd wat heppend abt NK not leaving?
their all fake...
why are they fooling us with their fake news?
i guess they just want us to keep on watching ipkknd.
lolz no matter what heppens we will watch ipknd. but why fooling us?

No shokofa, zee had mentioned that the entry is not confirmed and we had assumed it wud be Khushi;s frnWink... As far as spoilers are concerned, i trust mishti and zee only... M talking about the fake articles-- one about khushi falling ill, other being revelation of Khushi's innocence.. their being Khushi confessing in anger that "her biggest mistake was loving him.." 
nd yes offcourse thats it.
i am sososossoso sorry zee.
i was kinda confused with so many fake spoilers.
you accually mentioned about the new entry, nd i kept on reading losts of fake spoilers nd prediction.
nd thats how i got confused about the new entry and khushis new freind.
i am sososos sry.
lolz.

Edited by darksydeangel - 06 April 2012 at 8:06am
Alyaa_27 IF-Rockerz
Alyaa_27
Alyaa_27

thank u sooo much!!!!!
smile843 Senior Member
smile843
smile843

well.. that was expected.. story of ipkknd has moved really slow alwayss..

Anyways.. it ok..
alls well that ends well..
but the thing is Arhi marriage ko kitne saare din ho gaye.. that time he said 6 months.. yesterday also he said 6 months..
matlab, acc to the serial the story has moved ahead just very very few days!!!!!!!!!!!!
:-((
ye 6 mnths kab khatam honge???
rubys07 Goldie
rubys07
rubys07

thanks a zillionBig smile..sad that Arnav will cum 2 know the truth late..but i guess the wait's worth itApprove
PlovesArshi Senior Member
PlovesArshi
PlovesArshi

In a way , I am glad , as then I don't have to worry about what or when it might happen...now I am just going to chill and have fun and enjoy the show without putting too much thoughts in a single episode...Thank you ZEE

Go to top