Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spoiler - Confirmed !!! - Updated (Page 19)

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
thanks a lot for updating. some people werent reading the whole post!!

im so glad u posted today. the forum was getting so negative as of late. 

Iriss IF-Sizzlerz
Iriss
Iriss

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Thanks so much:)

Hope this 6 months is about to end soon:)
-SI- IF-Rockerz
-SI-
-SI-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Phoenix.

Originally posted by Zee_News

How many times should I repeat that 6 months are not like 6 months in real count?... I feel like hitting my head in the wall

I think they should use Anjali's pregnancy as a way of showing how many months have passed in the show, as you mentioned it wouldn't be the same in real count.Smile

Anjali's tummy is so flat. How the hell is it possible. They should start using pillows now.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

n7geniuscraziefan.Phoenix.OmNaMaSteOm

tina4eva Groupbie
tina4eva
tina4eva

Originally posted by Zee_News

Originally posted by tina4eva

But in another spoiler you told us that it wouldn't be dragged and it wouldn't take them long to reveal the truth to Arnav, so how comes they changed the story?

Do you know why they changed it...

Oh well since this not-so-great storyline is going to carry on for the next 4 or 5 months, I rather spend my time watching the ipl...

And I thought we could trust the writers!Angry

They did not drag it at all... U can't expect things to end over night... It's a serial, not a film... They already hinted the regret part in Heer Ranjha part when Arnav said I regret when I hurt u!!!!... This was needed to know as this is his reaction when he gets to know the truth and he did a huge mistake too which needed to be shown to lead to wild regret... Tomorrow If ppl ask Why the hell Khushi is not forgiving Arnav now? This is coz u had already what u saw, otherwise what is the need of the whole what they show? Think of it... Don't look at it as hurry up we want to see romance only, but there should be logic to it...

I understand what you are saying.. But i'm just saying we all hoped and thought it wouldn't take them until the end of the contract to clear the misunderstanding..  And what I meant by dragging is that we always have episodes where nothing happens, and it feels like it's just dragging. Already we have been through this storyline for over a month and even now Arnav doesn't have even a slight hint that something is up.. I'm sorry if i sounded rude or anything, i was just saying that from your last spoiler many of us fans thought this storyline would end sooner than the time that has been given to it...

As for 6 months in a serial not being six months in real, well in IPKKND, the time seems to move even slower than usually lol... LOL Could you by any chance please let us know exactly how long it will be in reality, or at let us know for certain that it definitely won't be six months in reality.. Please

Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

caprigurl

Julie0001 Goldie
Julie0001
Julie0001

Thanks Zee, if you can take a message back to PH

I think most people can accept misunderstanding, but Khushi should understand what she is being accused of so she can defend herself. Arnav can refuse to believe her, but she should at least know this.

I think this is why people feel there is no progress.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

n7geniusMariam_Sultancaprigurl

shubhsuhani Newbie
shubhsuhani
shubhsuhani

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
thx zee!!!!

i have one question: will khushi get hints that arnav married her because of the terrace scene and to protect anjali???

Girlabouttown IF-Sizzlerz
Girlabouttown
Girlabouttown

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
yesterday again Arnav said 6 months. I think he should have said 4 months coz app. 2 months in real world has passed.

One more question ZEE wat will Shyam do in these 6 months?
Will he sit idle ? these days he is not doing anything no planning no plotting he is only molesting Khushi.
xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Thanks! I don't want Kushi to forgive Arnav so easily anways. It would be very interesting to see Arnav lose his mind.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

win7

Go to top