Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spoiler - Confirmed !!! - Updated (Page 10)

Invoker IF-Addictz
Invoker
Invoker

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Hey ThnQ so much for the spoiler !!
hope it happens soon !!

DMGFan-2b-not2b IF-Dazzler
DMGFan-2b-not2b
DMGFan-2b-not2b

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged

Er.. sorry for this oddball comment but dont we already know that?

That Arnav WILL get to know the truth and his repentence will be great? Isn't  that what Gul Khan said ages ago in her interview just before or just after the forced wedding thing? Something about how passion will be even higher because he mistreated her?

The current question is- if these moronic comedy acts will continue for the next 3-4 months till Arnav finally starts using his brains and figures the truth? Or will someone have to write it for him in black and white for it to get through to him? Wonder how he runs a business, lol!

No offense meant to you, I'm sure you do  great job with the spoilers but I just thought this one was rather obvious.

Edited by DMGFan-2b-not2b - 06 April 2012 at 5:18am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

star791silly.pillaarshi-aur-meinconfusion2callydsambagn091505sneak-peekSarun_4everpalak32Swap-ArhiOlive_Rosemirka88SIZZZLERCetroniaMariam_Sultanlara3110win7KookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

Olive_Rose IF-Dazzler
Olive_Rose
Olive_Rose

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
TFS. Glad to know that you're much better now health-wiseBig smile.
Ankita09 Senior Member
Ankita09
Ankita09

Arnav's redemption scenes need to be practicle and forceful, therefore, his memories of hurting khushi and flashbacks need also to be impactful n strong , n dats why i wanted to see more fights n arguments else little wud make his flashbacks  strong enuf to repent !!!! but 6 months??? its not abt whether he'l knw b4 6 months or after, its bat when wud 6 months get over??? wud dey drag it for a month more?? IPL wud already  make sure d trp sinks , n dey can not be dragging it all through dis IPL season, people wont watch it...so i guess dey'l take a quick leap of 5 months or something  in one of d epi's , now dey cant wait for 2-3 months , ARSHAD KHAN himself said  d realization track is around d corner,+ IPL wud do d rest...LOLLOLLOL

ZEE thanx a ton, was waiting 4 ur SPOILERS ...:)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

marrtysayani2807win7Mariam_SultanMrDarcyfan

Girlabouttown IF-Sizzlerz
Girlabouttown
Girlabouttown

thanks for the spoiler Zee.

But honestly i am not  liking it i mean 6 months is such a long time and he will torture her till then. Thats sad

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mirka88ChitraF

coldy07 Goldie
coldy07
coldy07

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot. So guess we'll have 2-3 weeks of more Arhi arguments+ eyelocks laced with rabba vey + comedy till the Maha Episode.  Also , there may be instances where Arnav will feel sorry  momentarily, only to get even more angry like today. He thought she was innocent, but no, saw her with Shyam. 
By the ME, maybe the 6 months will be nearly over, and then Arnav will come to know that Khushi is inncoent! Hoping so! 
Guess they are not showing something BIG till IPL is over. 

Thanks a lot for sharing this.Smile And since you say, real time  6 months won't be show time 6 months, makes me feel better! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

marrtyBibliobibulusmirka88

archanan14 IF-Dazzler
archanan14
archanan14

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing, Zee! Good to hear you're doing better, and hope that you continue to enjoy good health! Smile

Coming to the spoiler - at the end of six months??? I hope we get to see some good Arnav and Khushi scenes if we have to be patient that long... especially since I think we all believed that the misunderstanding would clear fairly quickly. I hope that atleast Khushi works to figure out what the problem is and there is something new and interesting in the offing for us.

Any clue on how their interactions are going to proceed - will they continue with this hate, or whether we will get to see some kind of love developing between them - even if there isn't trust, it would be good if there are romantic scenes...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

win7

arshi-forever Senior Member
arshi-forever
arshi-forever

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the spoiler, hoping it takes less than 6 months tho!

Go to top