Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deb_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Zee!
Amazing news, at least now some people will know why Arnav is so wild. Great!

I don't want Arnav to hurt himself😭. Khushi will not show any care😡. Majnu type sound fabolous😳
Edited by barun_arnav - 12 years ago
Koeli thumbnail
what a relief...man was going mad last few days...not that i am not loving the track but kuch to enlightment chahiye tha yaar. can you also tell us that whether khushi is going to propose to arnav in recent time?
Chaudhrytm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks zee. I hope you on to road of recovery sweetie. X
sayli_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ohh crap!!!!!!!!!
6 months!!!!!!!thats a long time man!!!!!!!!!
BUT ARHI KE LIYE KUCH BHE KAREGA!!!!!!!!!!!😆

THANX 4 THE SPOILERS ZEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Dreamer- thumbnail
thanxxx...but we have to wait for 6 months...
Extinct thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Hey ThnQ so much for the spoiler !!
hope it happens soon !!
DMGFan-2b-not2b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Er.. sorry for this oddball comment but dont we already know that?

That Arnav WILL get to know the truth and his repentence will be great? Isn't  that what Gul Khan said ages ago in her interview just before or just after the forced wedding thing? Something about how passion will be even higher because he mistreated her?

The current question is- if these moronic comedy acts will continue for the next 3-4 months till Arnav finally starts using his brains and figures the truth? Or will someone have to write it for him in black and white for it to get through to him? Wonder how he runs a business, lol!

No offense meant to you, I'm sure you do  great job with the spoilers but I just thought this one was rather obvious.
Edited by DMGFan-2b-not2b - 12 years ago
Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
TFS. Glad to know that you're much better now health-wise😃.
Ankita09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Arnav's redemption scenes need to be practicle and forceful, therefore, his memories of hurting khushi and flashbacks need also to be impactful n strong , n dats why i wanted to see more fights n arguments else little wud make his flashbacks  strong enuf to repent !!!! but 6 months??? its not abt whether he'l knw b4 6 months or after, its bat when wud 6 months get over??? wud dey drag it for a month more?? IPL wud already  make sure d trp sinks , n dey can not be dragging it all through dis IPL season, people wont watch it...so i guess dey'l take a quick leap of 5 months or something  in one of d epi's , now dey cant wait for 2-3 months , ARSHAD KHAN himself said  d realization track is around d corner,+ IPL wud do d rest...😆😆😆

ZEE thanx a ton, was waiting 4 ur SPOILERS ...:)

Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thanks for the spoiler Zee.

But honestly i am not  liking it i mean 6 months is such a long time and he will torture her till then. Thats sad