India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

enough...can't bear any more

staker123 IF-Sizzlerz
staker123
staker123

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
i agree the show is currently  dragging and we all are to some extent annoyed of itbut the most dissapointing thing is the pathetic condition of the show is reflected in the forum also.i can't find a single post which reminds me of the positivity which it symbolised earlier.i can't this is the same forum
do'nt be so impatient know after sbb all are dissapointed.but give dis a thought trp are down we r out of top 5 also there is so much bashing going on..so definetly cvs must be planning something great also me is most probably next week .so i can guarentee next week will be awesome.
atleast give them some time to make changes and improvise..they can't change the screenplay in a ingle day..this rakshas track will be filler for sure but it must be shooted a couple of days back.so stay calm plzzz...and support the show atleast this week.i m sure u won't be dissapointed.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Enough!! Let's move on

Author: WorkerB   Replies: 2   Views: 1174

WorkerB 2 1174 26 November 2011 at 8:11am by WorkerB
He cant bear even her hands touching her

Author: rechup   Replies: 4   Views: 1961

rechup 4 1961 01 November 2011 at 10:38pm by smitar
awww arnav bear

Author: warshy   Replies: 0   Views: 517

warshy 0 517 21 September 2011 at 4:13am by warshy
ArHi Can't Bear Each Other's Pain

Author: Mages   Replies: 2   Views: 764

Mages 2 764 14 September 2011 at 10:29pm by Millerrr88
Khushi the Livewire,Arnav the Grumpy bear !!

Author: tanthya   Replies: 1   Views: 975

tanthya 1 975 07 September 2011 at 11:52am by ClaraOswald.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index