India-Forums

Nihira married? (Page 2)

yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
haan ab 7 saal ho gaye to ho hi gayi hogi na shaadi:)

Thanks for sharing the news Varsha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

smallwonder IF-Sizzlerz
smallwonder
smallwonder

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yipee

haan ab 7 saal ho gaye to ho hi gayi hogi na shaadi:)

Thanks for sharing the news Varsha

kyonn... haan nai tohLOL hi anuu LOLEmbarrassed *** ready for a lecture *** ShockedEmbarrassedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yipee.DontKnow.

-DE- Senior Member
-DE-
-DE-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smallwonder

Nihira got married? Shocked She was Joshi when she came in C2005, now they announced her name as Nihira Deshpande Confused

4x4= 16
3x3= 9

16+9=24

24 Square Root: 4.89897949
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
I am Nihira,s fan since 2005... I can't forget her last song which she sang after being eliminated " Rahain na Rahain hum "'... She is my all time favourite non professional singer. She is amazing .Though I am sure she can't win this as this show is about voting and we all know how voting works .but for me she is really great .

Nihira-fanDabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

I am Nihira,s fan since 2005... I can't forget her last song which she sang after being eliminated " Rahain na Rahain hum "'... She is my all time favourite non professional singer. She is amazing .Though I am sure she can't win this as this show is about voting and we all know how voting works .but for me she is really great .

You said it all my friend...Share your thoughts completely...

After yesterday's episode She was yet again humilliated and shouting by someone else was given SO and best song rendition to date on JJWS Ouch

Nihira-fanyipee

8een4eva Senior Member
8een4eva
8een4eva

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

I am Nihira,s fan since 2005... I can't forget her last song which she sang after being eliminated " Rahain na Rahain hum "'... She is my all time favourite non professional singer. She is amazing  .
actually nihira HAS done a bit of professional singing. She has sung the song 'Mera Dil' from the movie 'Salaam-e-ishq' , alongside Shaan. She's splendid in it . Smile

Jus FYI. Smile

Edited by 8een4eva - 10 April 2012 at 1:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nihira-fanyipeeDabulls23

corvallisi Senior Member
corvallisi
corvallisi

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Yes Nihira is happily married to Abhijit Deshpande of Mumbai on November 19th or 29th 2011. Clap My honest opinion about her taking part in JJWS 2012 is that this type of music ??? (is it music?) is not her style or temperament. She is a shy woman (not girl anymore). Screaming and shouting is not her forte that should left to Bongs with 2 biased Bong judges. My guess is that she will exit in next couple of weeks. I will be totally surprised if she wins. Same goes for Vaishali Bhaisane Made. Anik Dhar, Sanchita have best chance to win (not by merit but by what they are)

nashili04Nihira-fan

nonny Goldie
nonny
nonny

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
I am a diehard Nihira fan since Challenge 2005...n still maintain that she's one of the finest we have so far...n also have the same reservations that she may not have the ideal temperament for a show like JJWS 2 even though she's evolved over the yrs & appears to be more poised & confident...but with due respects,don't quite agree bout Aneek winning the show not by merit...Confused...for he along with Shreeram n Irfan are clearly the best amongst the boys...the marking,however leaves a lot to be desired n with the judges suddenly rating a seemingly average Shivam quite high or a Torsha for that matter...also Shantanu Maitra in an attempt to prove his mettle n rockstar image often tends to distort certain tunes n the effect is not quite as it should be...much as I like his work as an MD...he seems to go over the top at times...but Aneek is in great form...n in all fairness he deserves to win the show bigtime... if at all...Smile...also the public certainly does not boast of a bong bias as u put it...so for all u know...Shivam may end up taking it all...lock,stock n barrel even though he doesn't deserve it by a long shot...lol

Originally posted by corvallisi

Yes Nihira is happily married to Abhijit Deshpande of Mumbai on November 19th or 29th 2011. Clap My honest opinion about her taking part in JJWS 2012 is that this type of music ??? (is it music?) is not her style or temperament. She is a shy woman (not girl anymore). Screaming and shouting is not her forte that should left to Bongs with 2 biased Bong judges. My guess is that she will exit in next couple of weeks. I will be totally surprised if she wins. Same goes for Vaishali Bhaisane Made. Anik Dhar, Sanchita have best chance to win (not by merit but by what they are)

Edited by nonny - 15 April 2012 at 9:13pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nihira-fan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jo Jeeta Wohi Super Star 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index