Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Giaa's image being spoiled?? (Page 2)

kaka.lg IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4ever-AmalAziz-Veni-Vidi-Vici

Ritu- IF-Sizzlerz
Ritu-
Ritu-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Oh god! Why are people making such a huge issue out of it! They are treating her like a criminal. Angry

Those people must not be a true fan of Giaa as a true fan will trust her and support her in good and bad times. Big smile

My advice would be to ignore them. Like they say "in one ear and out the other". Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

emeliaHelloHunnyBunnydoc4everkaka.lg-AmalAziz-Nihira-fanNazimKiDewani

Veni-Vidi-Vici IF-Sizzlerz
Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Hate the anchor's attitude towards women...narrow minded people. The way they questioned her makes me furious

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

emeliaHelloHunnyBunnydoc4everkaka.lg-AmalAziz-

Veni-Vidi-Vici IF-Sizzlerz
Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Just to think people here in the UK are taking these shisha's on Edgware Road cafes (3 or 4 cafes offer it) and Bayswater/Queensware cafes too, I have never smoked but people do it all over. 

It's become really popular all the youngsters are taking it now to relax, pressures of exams etc.

But to be honest I have never taken it and would never do so, smoking it is much much worse then regular cigarettes and we all know how harmful regular cigarettes. When I want to relax I just take a bath...LOL

But in India if it's illegal how come the customers are being troubled it should be the lounge bar who is selling it. 

Not illegal everywhere. People still smoke it in villages. It has to do with some changes in rules done a few months ago. please click the link to know more

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-AmalAziz--Nafisa-

_Precious_ Goldie
_Precious_
_Precious_

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
The damage has been already done. Until the media finds their new target they will keep on haunting her.  This is the power of the media to make ordinary people fall into their talks. Really hope this won't affect our serial badly. I wish star plus take a strong stand in this situation to stop airing this rubbish. Extend our love and support to you Giaa.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

HelloHunnyBunnydoc4everkaka.lg-AmalAziz-Nihira-fan

-Arnisha- IF-Stunnerz
-Arnisha-
-Arnisha-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gina-123

Originally posted by feviewer

The news guys have done a lot of damage...it is very diff to convince some people that Gia is innocent
Im agree with u..these midia people are spoli her image in fornt of whole world AngryAngry..ur rite it is verry difficult to convince people that GIAA is innocent n she didno't do anything wrong.. i am not from india but im really feel bad for her...I Love Giaa..Smile

agree they are spoilin her image y cant they mind their own business AngryAngry love giaa i dnt care wht pple think of her i love her n she hasnt dne anything wrng...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4ever-AmalAziz-Nihira-fanVeni-Vidi-Vici

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Just to think people here in the UK are taking these shisha's on Edgware Road cafes (3 or 4 cafes offer it) and Bayswater/Queensware cafes too, I have never smoked but people do it all over. 

It's become really popular all the youngsters are taking it now to relax, pressures of exams etc.

But to be honest I have never taken it and would never do so, smoking it is much much worse then regular cigarettes and we all know how harmful regular cigarettes. When I want to relax I just take a bath...LOL

But in India if it's illegal how come the customers are being troubled it should be the lounge bar who is selling it. 

Not illegal everywhere. People still smoke it in villages. It has to do with some changes in rules done a few months ago. please click the link to know more

Thanks for the article.

-AmalAziz-Veni-Vidi-Vici

HelloHunnyBunny Goldie
HelloHunnyBunny
HelloHunnyBunny

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged

The news guys have done a lot of damage...it is very diff to convince some people that Gia is innocent

true.. n what i felt is that instead of convincing such people one should ignore them..Dead

-AmalAziz-Nihira-fan

Go to top