Giaa's image being spoiled?? - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Just to think people here in the UK are taking these shisha's on Edgware Road cafes (3 or 4 cafes offer it) and Bayswater/Queensware cafes too, I have never smoked but people do it all over. 

It's become really popular all the youngsters are taking it now to relax, pressures of exams etc.

But to be honest I have never taken it and would never do so, smoking it is much much worse then regular cigarettes and we all know how harmful regular cigarettes. When I want to relax I just take a bath...😆

But in India if it's illegal how come the customers are being troubled it should be the lounge bar who is selling it. 

Not illegal everywhere. People still smoke it in villages. It has to do with some changes in rules done a few months ago. please click the link to know more
The damage has been already done. Until the media finds their new target they will keep on haunting her.  This is the power of the media to make ordinary people fall into their talks. Really hope this won't affect our serial badly. I wish star plus take a strong stand in this situation to stop airing this rubbish. Extend our love and support to you Giaa.
Originally posted by gina-123

Im agree with u..these midia people are spoli her image in fornt of whole world 😡😡..ur rite it is verry difficult to convince people that GIAA is innocent n she didno't do anything wrong.. i am not from india but im really feel bad for her...I Love Giaa..😊

agree they are spoilin her image y cant they mind their own business 😡😡 love giaa i dnt care wht pple think of her i love her n she hasnt dne anything wrng...
Originally posted by feviewer

Not illegal everywhere. People still smoke it in villages. It has to do with some changes in rules done a few months ago. please click the link to know more

Thanks for the article.
Originally posted by feviewer

The news guys have done a lot of damage...it is very diff to convince some people that Gia is innocent

true.. n what i felt is that instead of convincing such people one should ignore them..🤢

Originally posted by sandyuk

Can anyone tell me, is the news channel that reported this story popular in India?

yesterday in the afternoon.. almost all the popular hindi news channel showed it.. be it aaj tak, ibn7 or zee news.. the story was all over.. even in the evening i checked out that ibn7 was still showing it in their movie masala segment... ridiculous !!
I cant understand why,ppl. r not trying to understand that , celebraties have their own personal life,if by some reasons giab has became trpped in any problem,then why ppl. Are making its issue.
Originally posted by ritika-gohem

I cant understand why,ppl. r not trying to understand that , celebraties have their own personal life,if by some reasons giab has became trpped in any problem,then why ppl. Are making its issue.

the only thing these news channel want is trps.. be it by spoiling anyone's image..
thankgod they didn't spot sachin tendulkar at any such event.. they wouldn't even think a second before making such stories about the so called 'god'
Originally posted by tiny..TV

the only thing these news channel want is trps.. be it by spoiling anyone's image..
thankgod they didn't spot sachin tendulkar at any such event.. they wouldn't even think a second before making such stories about the so called 'god'
Yes it is pathetic how low media stoop just to get a story out there! 🤢  Our prayers are with Jiaa that all of this gets over as fast as possible! 👍🏼 The media needs to use their brains and stop!! 😡
Edited by angl143 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by tiny..TV

I went to parlour today.. as I entered I heard the ladies sitting in the waiting room discussing about Giaa.. their words were like..

Waise toh bohot bholi banti hai.. toh itni raat ko hookah pine wali jagah par kya kar rahi thi ??  (she acts as if she's so innocent and naive..then what was she doing there in that hookah parlour in the middle of the night ??)

They were discussing about how they thought that whatever explaination Giaa gave was just to save her image n all.. One lady even said that definately she must have consumed hookah n later would have bribed the policemen.. as it is these actors have lots of money n they would do everything to save their image..

I tried explaining them.. but they looked at me as if I was some relative of Giaa trying to cover her mistake.. a lady said that i am too young to understand the people around me..that they all are cheats n would fool us all to glorify themselves.. blah blah blah..

well done  thankz for trying ..👏👏👏👏