India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Giaa's image being spoiled??

HelloHunnyBunny Goldie
HelloHunnyBunny
HelloHunnyBunny

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
I went to parlour today.. as I entered I heard the ladies sitting in the waiting room discussing about Giaa.. their words were like..

Waise toh bohot bholi banti hai.. toh itni raat ko hookah pine wali jagah par kya kar rahi thi ??  (she acts as if she's so innocent and naive..then what was she doing there in that hookah parlour in the middle of the night ??)

They were discussing about how they thought that whatever explaination Giaa gave was just to save her image n all.. One lady even said that definately she must have consumed hookah n later would have bribed the policemen.. as it is these actors have lots of money n they would do everything to save their image..

I tried explaining them.. but they looked at me as if I was some relative of Giaa trying to cover her mistake.. a lady said that i am too young to understand the people around me..that they all are cheats n would fool us all to glorify themselves.. blah blah blah..

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

emelia_Precious_sweetymolaachustamzin43zulfy_135everGuggulsandyukdoc4everkaka.lgrsk16Sandy914Nilu.DasuniAgrata23-AmalAziz-Nihira-fanhana_yllSerenityllfamzii05FlowerHaterNazimKiDewaniVeni-Vidi-Vici-Vrinda-ANJ4ani_gr-GayabCat--Nafisa-

Ocean.Clouds Senior Member
Ocean.Clouds
Ocean.Clouds

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Ouch! Ouch 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyukkaka.lg-AmalAziz-

Veni-Vidi-Vici IF-Sizzlerz
Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
The news guys have done a lot of damage...it is very diff to convince some people that Gia is innocent

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolsandyukkaka.lg-AmalAziz-

Nilu.Dasuni IF-Rockerz
Nilu.Dasuni
Nilu.Dasuni

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
my god! Why ppl take this as a big issue...
Can't she go somewhere, in any time, in her own country that too with her mother...
Yesterday night i too went to a restuarent with my hubby and son to take away our dinner, and there too ppl r having alcohol..
And we were waited there till they give our meal...is that mean we too went to have alcohol there, why cant ppl think about this matter from their brain

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyukdoc4everkaka.lg-AmalAziz-anurao.66Nihira-fanVeni-Vidi-Vici

sandyuk IF-Dazzler
sandyuk
sandyuk

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Can anyone tell me, is the news channel that reported this story popular in India?

doc4everkaka.lg-AmalAziz-Nihira-fan

Veni-Vidi-Vici IF-Sizzlerz
Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandyuk

Can anyone tell me, is the news channel that reported this story popular in India?

Popular among some people and notorious among others. It is famous for dishing out crass reports in regional language.

sandyukdoc4everkaka.lg-AmalAziz-

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by feviewer

The news guys have done a lot of damage...it is very diff to convince some people that Gia is innocent
Im agree with u..these midia people are spoli her image in fornt of whole world AngryAngry..ur rite it is verry difficult to convince people that GIAA is innocent n she didno't do anything wrong.. i am not from india but im really feel bad for her...I Love Giaa..Smile

Edited by gina-123 - 06 April 2012 at 4:54am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyukkaka.lg-AmalAziz-Nihira-fanVeni-Vidi-Vici

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Just to think people here in the UK are taking these shisha's on Edgware Road cafes (3 or 4 cafes offer it) and Bayswater/Queensware cafes too, I have never smoked but people do it all over. 

It's become really popular all the youngsters are taking it now to relax, pressures of exams etc.

But to be honest I have never taken it and would never do so, smoking it is much much worse then regular cigarettes and we all know how harmful regular cigarettes. When I want to relax I just take a bath...LOL

But in India if it's illegal how come the customers are being troubled it should be the lounge bar who is selling it. 

sandyukdoc4everTacker_Holic-AmalAziz-

Go to top